CNN: the most reliable source of fake news

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
Louder with Crowder
September 8. 1919

View from 1:29 to 20:25: behold precisely the stupidity and naiveté that CNN counts on.

Last edited:
Louder with Crowder
September 8. 1919

View from 1:29 to 20:25: behold precisely what CNN counts on and precisely how stupid and naive Democratic voters are.

Fake news sharing in US is a rightwing thing, says study

University of Oxford! Piffle. I skimmed over Oxford's "List of Junk News Sources", 16 of which are highly reliable sources of news, albeit, from a classical liberal perspective. Those are just the ones I recognize. I smell pc, cultural Marxists, the very same globalists hamstringing freedom of speech and freedom of the press in England, especially that on social media.

Last edited:
Sad but true. :dunno:

0Om2tFn.jpg

Louder with Crowder
September 8. 1919

View from 1:29 to 20:25: behold precisely what CNN counts on and precisely how stupid and naive Democratic voters are.

Fake news sharing in US is a rightwing thing, says study

University of Oxford! Piffle. I skimmed over Oxford's "List of Junk News Sources", 16 of which are highly reliable sources of news, albeit, from a classical liberal perspective. Those are just the ones I recognize. I smell pc, cultural Marxists, the very same globalists hamstringing freedom of speech and freedom of the press in England, especially that on social media.

LOL

Of course you do.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Your ,"nuh-uh," is noted, laughed at and summarily discarded.

And so that everybody is aware of this....aware of mainstream fake news....

People do not like when the news lie to them. People are not stupid.

11 Sep 2019

Nolte: Another Week, Another Ratings Collapse at Far-Left CNN, MSNBC

Conservatives not only have to battle the lies and censorship of leftist academia, network news, cable news and channels like Vox and Buzzfeed, but the censorship of social media companies themselves as they suppress the content of those channels and accounts that espouse the classical liberalism of America's founding, calling it hate and bigotry. The left is evil.

LOL

Of course you do.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I can list the 16 for ya. They are definitely conservative sources, but they don't hide their bias or report or argue from fake facts. The leftist's middle name is Liar.

From the study propaganda you cited:

• Professionalism: These outlets do not employ the standards and best practices of professional journalism. They refrain from providing clear information about real authors, editors, publishers and owners. They lack transparency, accountability, and do not publish corrections on debunked information.

• Style: These outlets use emotionally driven language with emotive expressions, hyperbole, ad hominem attacks, misleading headlines, excessive capitalization, unsafe generalizations and fallacies, moving images, graphic pictures and mobilizing memes.

• Credibility: These outlets rely on false information and conspiracy theories, which they often employ strategically. They report without consulting multiple sources and do not employ fact-checking methods. Their sources are often untrustworthy and their standards of news production lack credibility.

• Bias: Reporting in these outlets is highly biased and ideologically skewed, which is otherwise described as hyper-partisan reporting. These outlets frequently present opinion and commentary essays as news.

• Counterfeit: These outlets mimic professional news media. They counterfeit fonts, branding and stylistic content strategies. Commentary and junk content is stylistically disguised as news, with references to news agencies, and credible sources, and headlines written in a news tone, with bylines, date, time and location stamps.
Yeah. That pretty much sums up leftist media of every form. I'd like to see the list of leftist outlets they no doubt "interpreted" as being reliable.

LOL

Of course you do.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I can list the 16 for ya. They are definitely conservative sources, but they don't hide their bias or report or argue from fake facts. The leftist's middle name is Liar.

From the study propaganda you cited:

• Professionalism: These outlets do not employ the standards and best practices of professional journalism. They refrain from providing clear information about real authors, editors, publishers and owners. They lack transparency, accountability, and do not publish corrections on debunked information.

• Style: These outlets use emotionally driven language with emotive expressions, hyperbole, ad hominem attacks, misleading headlines, excessive capitalization, unsafe generalizations and fallacies, moving images, graphic pictures and mobilizing memes.

• Credibility: These outlets rely on false information and conspiracy theories, which they often employ strategically. They report without consulting multiple sources and do not employ fact-checking methods. Their sources are often untrustworthy and their standards of news production lack credibility.

• Bias: Reporting in these outlets is highly biased and ideologically skewed, which is otherwise described as hyper-partisan reporting. These outlets frequently present opinion and commentary essays as news.

• Counterfeit: These outlets mimic professional news media. They counterfeit fonts, branding and stylistic content strategies. Commentary and junk content is stylistically disguised as news, with references to news agencies, and credible sources, and headlines written in a news tone, with bylines, date, time and location stamps.
Yeah. That pretty much sums up leftist media of every form. I'd like to see the list of leftist outlets they no doubt "interpreted" as being reliable.
LOL

Again, says you. The study says otherwise.

Forum List

Back