CNN Stops Even TRYING To Pretend They Are Un-Biased - Goes 'All In' For Hillary

I'm sure they aren't answering questions about their office building being used as a landing pad for interstellar lizard people. They don't have time to respond to every stupid conspiracy theory nut with a dumb question.
It's funny watching to see how far Liberals will go to defend unethical, liars who have no integrity.....

I'm sure they aren't answering questions about their office building being used as a landing pad for interstellar lizard people. They don't have time to respond to every stupid conspiracy theory nut with a dumb question.
It's funny watching to see how far Liberals will go to defend unethical, liars who have no integrity.....

Do you have any deeply held beliefs that aren't tinfoil hat worthy?

dopes actually think because it's the "clinton foundation", she gets all the $$$$

hoooooot hhooootttttt ..:banana:

Actually the Clinton Foundation get a A rating for it work:
Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

yes they did, and Ive produced IRS audited financial returns the Foundation made public from 1998 and up ... what do the RW's do? dry up and blow away pretending their bullshit is still a fact.

None of the networks are unbiased.
Well for those who crush Fox, they always give a lot of time and often the last word to stupid left wingers.

Name number of conservative voices or conservative points of view on CNN or MSNBC, or ABC, or CBS, combined.

I have listed the regular stupid liberal voices on FOX News. Geraldo Rivera for example.

I will be waiting for that long list of conservative voices on those other networks.

Last edited:
None of the networks are unbiased.
Well for those who crush Fox, they always give a lot of time and often the last word to stupid left wingers.

Name number of conservative voices or conservative points of view on CNN or MSNBC, or ABC, or CBS, combined.

I have listed the regular stupid liberal voices on FOX News. Geraldo Rivera for example.

I will be waiting for that long list of conservative voices on those other networks.

Fox brings liberals on to use as a punching bag. There are usually several RWNJs yelling at the same time, and the sacrificial liberal ends up not being able to finish a sentence before one of the nut jobs yell over him or he has his mic turned off. It's more like bear baiting than a fair discussion.

I've never seen the level of media bias that's been shown over the last few weeks! In a nation that leans slightly center-right, we now have a main stream media that is dominated by liberals...liberals who now have no qualms at all about throwing their support behind Clinton!

It will be amusing to watch those same media outlets cover a Hillary Clinton Presidency if that occurs. What will they use as an excuse for the next round of Clinton sleaziness? The "vast right wing conspiracy"?

Clinton takes millions from the Wall Street fat cats who's profits she "says" she will work diligently to reign in if elected President...and you naive lemmings believe it! You're not just stupid...you're "Occupy Wall Street" stupid!

I've never seen the level of media bias that's been shown over the last few weeks! In a nation that leans slightly center-right, we now have a main stream media that is dominated by liberals...liberals who now have no qualms at all about throwing their support behind Clinton!

It will be amusing to watch those same media outlets cover a Hillary Clinton Presidency if that occurs. What will they use as an excuse for the next round of Clinton sleaziness? The "vast right wing conspiracy"?

I agree and they did the same for douchebag in the WH.

Hell. They sent two hundred reporters to dig up dirt on Palin.

Those two hundred should have been looking into douchebag. None of them ever investigated the man. They were so in the bag for him they didn't bother.

The news media of today is busy trying to make the news. They sure don't report it.

Those two hundred should have been looking into douchebag. None of them ever investigated the man. They were so in the bag for him they didn't bother.

The news media of today is busy trying to make the news. They sure don't report it.
You fat loudmouth. Palin screamed from the rooftops all the attacks against President Obama (two-termer) in the campaign.

Nobody cared because people like you, who voted Repub in 2000 And 2004, GUARANTEED a Dem victory for Obama

Partisan hack much?

You fat loudmouth. Palin screamed from the rooftops all the attacks against President Obama (two-termer) in the campaign.

Nobody cared because people like you, who voted Repub in 2000 And 2004, GUARANTEED a Dem victory for Obama

Partisan hack much?

I'm curious, Dottie...what Palin "attack" on Obama turned out to be untrue?

Partisan hack much?

You. Are. A. Fucking. Idiot.

Partisan hack much??

"On Thursday, Breitbart News reached out to CNN’s senior media correspondent and host of Reliable Sources Brian Stelter and asked him if his network has asked or plans to ask Hillary Clinton about the millions in Clinton Foundation donations that came as her State Department approved the transfer of 20% of U.S. uranium to the Russian government
LIAR!!!!!
Only the stupidest of the stupid trust the worthless lying scum at BigotBarf as a source.

The State Dept did NOT approve the deal! It was the Foreign Investments Committee, of which Clinton was only 1 (ONE) of 9 (NINE) voting members with final approval by the president.

The fact is, Clinton was one of nine voting members on the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

This is CNN: David Gergen Attacks ‘Clinton Cash’ While Network Refuses to Ask Hillary About Scandals

CNN has gone from refusing to ask Hillary Clinton a direct question about the millions of dollars that flowed from foreign governments to the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State — as detailed in Breitbart Senior Editor at Large Peter Schweizer’s book Clinton Cash — to attacking Schweizer and disparaging the book’s research without naming sources. (or any evidence to support their attacks).

"On Thursday, Breitbart News reached out to CNN’s senior media correspondent and host of Reliable Sources Brian Stelter and asked him if his network has asked or plans to ask Hillary Clinton about the millions in Clinton Foundation donations that came as her State Department approved the transfer of 20% of U.S. uranium to the Russian government or about her brother Tony Rodham being granted a rare “gold exploitation permit” in Haiti as then Secretary Clinton dispersed billions of U.S. relief dollars. We also would like to know what sources David Gergen used as the basis for his claim that the meticulously researched key details put forth in Clinton Cash are, as he put it, “basically discredited.”

----
Steller refused to provide the sources he supposedly used to come to the conclusion that there was nothing to the 'Clinton Cash claims and refused to answer the question about when CNN would ever ask Hillary about any of it...surprise surprise!

--------------------

"On Wednesday, Breitbart’s Washington Politics Editor Matthew Boyle outlined the overwhelming mainstream media coverage and confirmation of Clinton Cash thusly:

The New Yorker confirmed that Bill Clinton received half a million dollars for a speech that was paid for by “a Russian investment bank that had ties to the Kremlin” while the Uranium One deal was ongoing.

The Wall Street Journal confirmed details about donations from Canadian mining executive Stephen Dattels.

The New York Times has also confirmed more on the Uranium One deal, while Bloomberg has confirmed the details about the Laureate Education, Inc., area of the scandal.

The Washington Post also confirmed details about how much of the Clintons’ wealth comes from the foundation, while CBS News confirmed details about Schweizer’s deep dive on Jeb Bush—the former Florida governor.

ABC News confirmed the paid speeches revelations, and those connections to Hillary Clinton’s work as Secretary of State."

...yet CNN simply declares, without evidence, that none of it is true and refuses to ask Hillary questions about any of it.

---------------------

"If it is beyond the capability of CNN’s staff of journalists and reporters to produce pointed questions for this line of inquiry, Breitbart News has already rounded up nearly two dozen on their behalf from the pages of the New York Times, the Huffington Post, and the Associated Press, among many others.

Stelter has yet to respond to Breitbart News’ inquiry."

:lmao:

This is CNN: David Gergen Attacks ‘Clinton Cash’ While Network Refuses to Ask Hillary About Scandals - Breitbart

You mean the same network who just hired Trump's campaign manager as a political corespondant?

You mean the same network who just hired Trump's campaign manager as a political corespondant?
1. Hiring him does not take away from the fact that they were just BUSTED as either being criminally stupid and incompetent OR undeniably biased and lacking journalistic integrity.

2. May have something to do with why Trump fired him...or CNN desperately just offered him an ass-load of money.

1. Hiring him does not take away from the fact that they were just BUSTED as either being criminally stupid and incompetent OR undeniably biased and lacking journalistic integrity.

2. May have something to do with why Trump fired him...or CNN desperately just offered him an ass-load of money.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is actually a farce. Pay him to sneak his way into a news network and give free Trump propaganda.

Partisan hack much?

I'm curious, Dottie...what Palin "attack" on Obama turned out to be untrue?
I DON"T CARE WHAT CARIBOU BARBIE SAID, neither does any other "thinking" voter.

Besides, like I said, the Repubs screwed things up so badly you could've run Jesus and STILL lost. THATS how disastrous Repubs are, once given the wheel (see also: Kansas)

mWXN32R.jpg

5lZF73D.jpg

Partisan hack much?

You. Are. A. Fucking. Idiot.

Partisan hack much??
figures you have no retort rw Tubby

Forum List

Back