CNN Reporter Openly Hostile to Tea Party Protestors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDGhs_LN7Fk

When it's anti-war protests, it's "leftist." But when it's anti-tax protests, they're all great americans. WOW. How un-biased of Fox!

Anti-war is typically a left position.

And anti-tax is typically a right position. So why didn't FuaxNews put up "Rightists" when those people held the tea parties?

Btw - The Maoists and the Russian Communists destroying everything in their sight... yeah, they're just good old fashioned conservatives aren't they? And Stalin, he was very right-wing, huh? :lol:

I didn't see the word "extremist" that your "honest" media so loosely throws around, along with "racist" and a few others.

That's because neither anti-war nor anti-tax protests are extremist or racist.

I haven't seen any war protests since Bush left office, where's Cindy Sheehan been?

Are you paying attention to the news? What were all the protests at the G20 about? Too much hairspray? Not enough fast food restaurants?

And Cindy Sheehan is a flaming moron.

Anti-war is typically a left position. I didn't see the word "extremist" that your "honest" media so loosely throws around, along with "racist" and a few others.

I haven't seen any war protests since Bush left office, where's Cindy Sheehan been ? Oh that's right, doing the same thing, but Bush isn't president anymore so the left has thrown her out like yesterday's garbage......:eusa_whistle:

actually, being anti-war USED to be considered a "left" position because pacificm was synonomous with the left. However, now, b/c of WHERE the war is, you have all the rightwing, "the Zog is running the world" conspiracy nutcases who oppose the war just on the principal that they think it might benefit israel (even though it destabilized the entire region and empowered Iran... which was dangerous to Israel).

i always thought cindy sheehan was a jerk.

so i'm not sure of your definition of "left".

Ah geez, here you go getting all deep on me.......:razz:

I wasn't really trying to define the "left", just showing Davey that his attempt to turn this into a "Fox is biased" argument was a total failure ......

Ah geez, here you go getting all deep on me.......:razz:

I wasn't really trying to define the "left", just showing Davey that his attempt to turn this into a "Fox is biased" argument was a total failure ......

hey, babe... i'm just here to keep it 'fair and balanced' :lol:

i know what you were saying.... but i have a thing about people who are anti ALL war...some things are worth fighting and dying for. government just has to be careful of where you ask people to risk their lives ... and for what reasons. now THAT is a liberal position if I've ever heard one. :eusa_whistle:

though i will conceded that more 'hawks' come from the right... but these new "let the midle east blow themselves up" "the zog is running the world" white supremacist and conspiracy theory types aren't left... so skew the equation.

Oh my princess, I didn't realize it was my job to make your opinion look good. I doubt we share political compass. Find yourself another co-signer.

no. we don't share political compass.

but people like you send people running to the "other side".... which makes people like her... and you... a liability of the sort which ends us up with ijits like baby bush in the white house.

but if you want to self-sabotage... go right ahead.

:cuckoo:

Self sabotage? I am not a supporter of Fox tv, Rupert Murdoch or King Saud. Americans that follow thier lead are idiots and traitors. If calling them out is sabotage to you then you are no better an american. Question? How many of these tea baggers will make more than $250,000 this year? Answer..only the tv personalities from fox that showed up to spur on the morons that would vote against thier own best interests. Its not about me at all sweetheart.

When it's anti-war protests, it's "leftist." But when it's anti-tax protests, they're all great americans. WOW. How un-biased of Fox!

Wow.. compare the violence you see and that video with the one here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpeScv6EPg[/ame]

CNN's political hack "journalist", Susan, called the anti-tax protests right-wing, where it couldn't that couldn't be farther from the truth. It was supported by all across the political spectrum:

fox.jpg

Oh my princess, I didn't realize it was my job to make your opinion look good. I doubt we share political compass. Find yourself another co-signer.

but people like you send people running to the "other side".... which makes people like her... and you... a liability of the sort which ends us up with ijits like baby bush in the white house.

Self sabotage? I am not a supporter of Fox tv, Rupert Murdoch or King Saud. Americans that follow thier lead are idiots and traitors. If calling them out is sabotage to you then you are no better an american. Question? How many of these tea baggers will make more than $250,000 this year? Answer..only the tv personalities from fox that showed up to spur on the morons that would vote against thier own best interests. Its not about me at all sweetheart.

unsurprisingly, you've totally missed my point. and i don't support fauxnews, rupert murdoch or the house of saud... which you might actually get if you didn't think every person who is left of center has to rage to be heard.

as for the teabaggers voting against their own interests? well, d'uh!

again, if you actually read anything instead of howling at the moon, you'd have figured out that i agree with that.

which is why i find it really offensive when people make themselves look as stupid and irrational as the "other side" instead of making the correct arguments that don't alienate others.

b/c ultimately, you can want a lot of things... if other people think your nuts, you're not going to succeed in your objectives.

as for the idiot reporter... her job wasn't to attack a guy with a baby and take an obvious political stance... it was to ask questions and report the news.

CNN's political hack "journalist", Susan, called the anti-tax protests right-wing, where it couldn't that couldn't be farther from the truth. It was supported by all across the political spectrum:

fox.jpg

Fox poll? Self serving?

Here are some numbers for you to ponder. Compare the numbers that turned out to see Obama in his campaigne to the stupid tea party turnout. At least a hundred to one without the benefit of a major television corporation organising it. That was a true grass roots movement. Your astro turf turnout was embarrssing for you.

unsurprisingly, you've totally missed my point. and i don't support fauxnews, rupert murdoch or the house of saud... which you might actually get if you didn't think every person who is left of center has to rage to be heard.

as for the teabaggers voting against their own interests? well, d'uh!

again, if you actually read anything instead of howling at the moon, you'd have figured out that i agree with that.

which is why i find it really offensive when people make themselves look as stupid and irrational as the "other side" instead of making the correct arguments that don't alienate others.

b/c ultimately, you can want a lot of things... if other people think your nuts, you're not going to succeed in your objectives.

as for the idiot reporter... her job wasn't to attack a guy with a baby and take an obvious political stance... it was to ask questions and report the news.

You seem to agree with my statements on this thread but keep insisting I'm nuts and self sabotaging.

Let me take a wild stab on this. What you really mean to say is that because of some of my previous statements on this MB some members including you think if I say it there can be no truth to it. Or maybe only self destructive crazy truth to it. Maybe better I do not speak for fear of the space time continuim unraveling.

fox.jpg

Fox poll? Self serving?

Here are some numbers for you to ponder. Compare the numbers that turned out to see Obama in his campaigne to the stupid tea party turnout. At least a hundred to one without the benefit of a major television corporation organising it. That was a true grass roots movement. Your astro turf turnout was embarrssing for you.

At least 300,000 is not embarrassing at all. The founders of our country were initially small in number and mocked by the King and his supporters the same way you are mocking the modern day tea parties.

Last edited:

I listened to the story you inserted. Apparently, this was the "Recreate '68" demonstation at the 2008 Democratic National Convention. The people in this demonstration were left of the Democratic Party platform. Is it not accurate to call them Leftist?

The people in the march refused to talk to the reporter who was asking questions. The crowd chanted an obsenity. This looked and sounded very different than the CNN Reporter piece.

Is it your view that these were two identical, if mirror image, pieces?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpeScv6EPg

fox.jpg

Fox poll? Self serving?

At least 300,000 is not embarrassing at all. The founders of our country were initially small and number and mocked by the King and his supporters the same way you are mocking the modern day tea parties.

Oh PLease! Even with your overestimation that is less than .o1% of the population(for you numerically challanged .01% is one in ten thousand) after a month and a half of constant egging on by neo-con television personalities. Just admit it was a big fat belly flop of a dismal failure.

OK let me make this real crystal sparkling clear. Take a full football stadium of 70,000 people and 7 people come out of the crowd to stand on the fifty yard line to hold up the game.

Undergetit?

1. way more than 70k
2. it's getting the message heard, and that it was
3. everyone should be happy that people that weren't involved are becoming more so.

Fox poll? Self serving?

At least 300,000 is not embarrassing at all. The founders of our country were initially small and number and mocked by the King and his supporters the same way you are mocking the modern day tea parties.

Oh PLease! Even with your overestimation that is less than .o1% of the population(for you numerically challanged .01% is one in ten thousand) after a month and a half of constant egging on by neo-con television personalities. Just admit it was a big fat belly flop of a dismal failure.

Tea Party protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

311,000. I know you're trying to be condescending, but I won't sink to that level. 130 men participated in the original tea party, a much less number per capita than this week's parties, and look what they inspired then!

OK let me make this real crystal sparkling clear. Take a full football stadium of 70,000 people and 7 people come out of the crowd to stand on the fifty yard line to hold up the game.

Undergetit?

I'll make it crystal clear for you, a presidential term is four years and he has an uprising of over 300,000 people ( during a work day ) only 90 days into his administration..........:eusa_whistle:

Norm, victim of CNN's "journalist" attacks, responds to Neil.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGzUPPmQ96s[/ame]

To summarize, it's not a left/right issue. It's a fascist government / oppressed people issue.

fox.jpg

Now CNN has You Tube taking down the video. They even managed to get the Founding Bloggers video off for a bit, until You Tube realized CNN didn't 'own' that. :eusa_whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGzUPPmQ96s

To summarize, it's not a left/right issue. It's a fascist government / oppressed people issue.

You are an idiot. You obviously don't know anything about the term "fascist".

OK here is an example of fascism. Dick Cheney taking control of government procuring and offering no bid contracts to his former company and near bankrupt Haliburden.

If you don't see that as pure fascism them you have no clue as to the actual meaning of a word that gets thrown around pretty loosly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGzUPPmQ96s

You are an idiot. You obviously don't know anything about the term "fascist".

OK here is an example of fascism. Dick Cheney taking control of government procuring and offering no bid contracts to his former company and near bankrupt Haliburden.

If you don't see that as pure fascism them you have no clue as to the actual meaning of a word that gets thrown around pretty loosly.

That would be fascism. Here's another one... bailing out failed Wall Street companies, that Obama supports, is a type of fascism.

Economic Fascism and the Bailout Economy - Gary North - Mises Institute

Learn before you go on a message board and throw that word around.

Forum List

Back