CNN refusing to cover major rally in Evansville this evening

Trump does a campaign rally like once or twice a week. Why would news stations cover all of them? I certainly don't remember Obama being on tv doing a campaign rally every freaking week...nor GWB either.
I remember Obama being criticised as being in permanent campaign mode for every appearance he made on tv.

Trump is in campiagn mode because he has already announced he is running for reelection. The Democrats better get some candidates out there on the road before it is too late. Oh, wait! They are all worried about losing their reelection bids in November!

President Donald J Trump ripped them a new one. They had their cameras there, but the network did not broadcast it live.

They were pretending to have technical difficulties with their cameras when the President called them out on Fake News.

Okay, and Fox refuse to cover things too.

Is it fake news if you don't cover every news story in the world?

President Donald J Trump ripped them a new one. They had their cameras there, but the network did not broadcast it live.

They were pretending to have technical difficulties with their cameras when the President called them out on Fake News.

I'm not sure where the OP gets the idea CNN "isn't covering" Rump's speech.

Maybe somebody put a fake CNN logo on this page, I dunno. Looks like it's been up longer than this thread has.

Maybe he just didn't bother to look. Or maybe he figured he could just make it up.

Trump does a campaign rally like once or twice a week. Why would news stations cover all of them? I certainly don't remember Obama being on tv doing a campaign rally every freaking week...nor GWB either.

Barrypuppet was on TV all the fucking time and he was a big time campaigner for his fellow commie pals. I recall that during the attack on Benghazi that he couldn't be bothered because he was on his way to a leftard fundraiser in Vegas so he could rub shoulders with the likes of Beyonce and Jay-Z...while blaming the attack on a youtube video.

Maybe somebody put a fake CNN logo on this page, I dunno. Looks like it's been up longer than this thread has.

Maybe he just didn't bother to look. Or maybe he figured he could just make it up.

Well, plenty of people post stuff without a clue of what they're talking about. Then they complain about fake news. It's absolutely retarded.

Well, plenty of people post stuff without a clue of what they're talking about. Then they complain about fake news. It's absolutely retarded.

Anytime I see somebody post " _____ won't cover X" I smell bullshit in the water. Google search took 0.38 seconds or something. OP appears to have lain this one like a turd and then ran away, bravely ran away. When Google search his thread did refute, he quickly donned his running boots, brave brave brave brave sir OP....

Eh, I don't know 'bout that...since the Clown News Network is a 24 hour Trump bashathon? I fund it rather suspicious that they stayed away from the rally. I suspect that they didn't want what little audience they have to hear Trump bust on them.

Sucks you leave Hillary out of your repetitious hate whining.

Crooked Hillary was very clever, but The Donald kicked her ass in every debate! The Donald is way more intelligent, way more quick witted, has way more successful experience in the real world, and is way funnier. :p
No, he is not. Without Russian help along with help from Comey, he would not have had a chance. Donald will be mostly forgotten and remembered as a negative embarrassing blip in American history. A shallow insignificant and illegitimate corrupt and foolish President
The future will be quite the opposite.

Trump will be the hero who started the cultural recovery in the West. Kids in Europe and Canada will worship him and Steve Bannon like you fools worship FDR, while the US will have monuments made as tributes to Trump’s kids and Pence in DJTville, formerly known as Austin, Tx.

And finally, last but not least, Brandon Straka will be considered a civil rights icon bigger than the MLK Jr. , known for his massive walkaway march that kickstarted the glorious 2020s cultural revolution.

Crooked Hillary was very clever, but The Donald kicked her ass in every debate! The Donald is way more intelligent, way more quick witted, has way more successful experience in the real world, and is way funnier. :p
No, he is not. Without Russian help along with help from Comey, he would not have had a chance. Donald will be mostly forgotten and remembered as a negative embarrassing blip in American history. A shallow insignificant and illegitimate corrupt and foolish President

Trump will be the hero who started the cultural recovery in the West. Kids in Europe and Canada will worship him and Steve Bannon like you fools worship FDR, while the US will have monuments made as tributes to Trump’s kids and Pence in DJTville, formerly known as Austin, Tx.

And finally, last but not least, Brandon Straka will be considered a civil rights icon bigger than the MLK Jr. , known for his massive walkaway march that kickstarted the glorious 2020s cultural revolution.
Cool, does that come with fries and a shake?

FYI...as I was flipping through the channels before the election and during Wolf Blitzer's show was on, they had a reporter there. So to say CNN wasn't covering this was BS, they just didn't show it live. Why would they show it live when he says the same thing at every rally?

Pathetic reply.

The only way America and the west survives is if all of what I described happens in the near future.

Unless you side with ISIS or China you idiots are going to get absolutely destroyed across Europe, in Canada and in America.

You have been exposed as nothing more than a racist political group, and now you are going to pay the piper.

Pathetic reply.

The only way America and the west survives is if all of what I described happens in the near future.

Unless you side with ISIS or China you idiots are going to get absolutely destroyed across Europe, in Canada and in America.

You have been exposed as nothing more than a racist political group, and now you are going to pay the piper.
We already paid him in full. He actually owes us big.

Pathetic reply.

You haven’t paid anything.

Your party is going to be destroyed and even that doesn’t cover the debt you owe to society.

Pathetic reply.

You haven’t paid anything.

Your party is going to be destroyed and even that doesn’t cover the debt you owe to society.
I have always been registered as an independent and we got receipts for all rhe stuff we paid for.

Honest question for all the Trump followers...why should they cover a campaign rally more than 2 years before the next POTUS election?

How is this news?

Honest question for all the Trump followers...why should they cover a campaign rally more than 2 years before the next POTUS election?

How is this news?

The question is moot since it's been proven the OP premise was pulled out of his ass. CNN had already published it before he started this thread, after which he promptly ran away.

It's just more history-revision in real time, apparently with the goal of demonizing the news/media for its heinous crime of not donning its knee pads for the Orange Maroon enough for the OP's authoritarian-sycophant liking. The thread is itself fake news.

How is this news?
Because they covered Obamas’ healthcare rallies....

Obama’s team literally invented the concept of a “perpetual campaign”.
https://www.usnews.com/news/obama/articles/2009/09/17/obamas-never-ending-healthcare-campaign

The question is moot since it's been proven the OP premise was pulled out of his ass. CNN had already published it before he started this thread, after which he promptly ran away.

It's just more history-revision in real time, apparently with the goal of demonizing the news/media for its heinous crime of not donning its knee pads for the Orange Maroon enough for the OP's authoritarian-sycophant liking. The thread is itself fake news.

CNN failed to provide Gavel to Gavel coverage of our President's epic address to the people of Evansville. That's a fact. And the reason is that they were cowardly and didn't want to face up to President Trump's criticism of their Fake News.

If they had been in operation in 1863, would they have had to courage to cover Trump's predecessor's speech in Gettysburg?

CNN failed to provide Gavel to Gavel coverage of our President's epic address to the people of Evansville. That's a fact. And the reason is that they were cowardly and didn't want to face up to President Trump's criticism of their Fake News.

If they had been in operation in 1863, would they have had to courage to cover Trump's predecessor's speech in Gettysburg?

You've been outed. Last night I myself posted a CNN page on that speech that was already online before you even started this thread. As I noted at the time, when I see some wag whining that "waaaah, they're not covering _____" I instantly know I can go disprove it in about a second. So take your disingenuous butthurt and cram it back up where it came from.

You've been outed. Last night I myself posted a CNN page on that speech that was already online before you even started this thread. As I noted at the time, when I see some wag whining that "waaaah, they're not covering _____" I instantly know I can go disprove it in about a second. So take your disingenuous butthurt and cram it back up where it came from.

Last Night I was watching the President's speech on Fox, and I quickly switched over to CNN to see what kind of coverage they were giving to the Facts that they were outed as Fake News.

They had some other bullshit on, Donald Trump's speech wasn't being covered live and unedited.

Forum List

Back