CNN refusing to cover major rally in Evansville this evening

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
President Donald J Trump ripped them a new one. They had their cameras there, but the network did not broadcast it live.

They were pretending to have technical difficulties with their cameras when the President called them out on Fake News.

ShockedFace.jpg

I thought you clowns never watch CNN? How would you know?

I watch CNN all the time. Way more than FOX.
If you watch CNN then you must not be a clown. Good for you.

I don't need reinforcement for what I know to be true.

It's better to find out what the enemy is thinking.
I take that back. If you think CNN is your enemy you are a clown. :laugh:

CNN is not the enemy. CNN is an agent of the enemy.

Trump does a campaign rally like once or twice a week. Why would news stations cover all of them? I certainly don't remember Obama being on tv doing a campaign rally every freaking week...nor GWB either.

It was another AMAZING rally by President Trump! :2up::clap2::clap2: Loved it!

on the other hand

who cares about very fake news Crap News Network!:04::fu:

I like Trump's rallies as they are pretty hilarious; Trump runs around, constantly clapping his hands & has that shit eating grin on his face. Looks just like Kim un (clap, clap, clap, look at me, I'm clapping)

President Donald J Trump ripped them a new one. They had their cameras there, but the network did not broadcast it live.

They were pretending to have technical difficulties with their cameras when the President called them out on Fake News.
I believe being full of shit is considered a technical difficulty.

It was another AMAZING rally by President Trump! :2up::clap2::clap2: Loved it!

on the other hand

who cares about very fake news Crap News Network!:04::fu:

I like Trump's rallies as they are pretty hilarious; Trump runs around, constantly clapping his hands & has that shit eating grin on his face. Looks just like Kim un (clap, clap, clap, look at me, I'm clapping)
Whatever you say, Mr. Independent.

I thought you clowns never watch CNN? How would you know?

I watch CNN all the time. Way more than FOX.
If you watch CNN then you must not be a clown. Good for you.

I don't need reinforcement for what I know to be true.

It's better to find out what the enemy is thinking.
I take that back. If you think CNN is your enemy you are a clown. :laugh:

CNN is not the enemy. CNN is an agent of the enemy.
Not theeee enemy. They are an enemy though.

Maybe that is when they were covering when the plane carrying Sen. McCain's coffin, family and friends were landing at Andrews AFB to be met by a large contingent of Senators, Congressional leaders and staff and other dignitaries and being transported to the Capitol to lay in state and honorable dignified respect and tribute by the nation. .

Jesus, what a band of brain dead Trump bootlickers. He had his little Hillbilly Nuremberg rally in Indiana tonight and the fascists all stood and cheered as he continues his attacks on the 1st Amendment.

Trump does a campaign rally like once or twice a week. Why would news stations cover all of them? I certainly don't remember Obama being on tv doing a campaign rally every freaking week...nor GWB either.

Brock Hussaine Obama could not talk without teleprompters and GWB was even more retarded than Obama, although McCain was even more retarded than GWB if you check old videos.

Brock Hussaine Obama could not talk without teleprompters and GWB was even more retarded than Obama, although McCain was even more retarded than GWB if you check old videos.

You sound more retarded than Trump.

So. what?

Forum List

Back