Can’t Wait for Snopes to Fact Check This

Indeed,his lies get funnier and funnier everyday.LOL
I ain't talking about the OP I'm talking about the lying scum at snopes.

well yeah its pretty funny for sure that he would use scopes as a lying source scopes as his source but what would you expect from him,he believes in magic bullets that stop in mid air and do a 180 degree turns so if the guy uses the warren commission as his only source for what happened to JFK which is obviously the case with him,what else did you expect?:laughing0301::lmao:

Indeed,his lies get funnier and funnier everyday.LOL
I ain't talking about the OP I'm talking about the lying scum at snopes.

well yeah its pretty funny for sure that he would use scopes as a lying source scopes as his source but what would you expect from him,he believes in magic bullets that stop in mid air and do a 180 degree turns so if the guy uses the warren commission as his only source for what happened to JFK which is obviously the case with him,what else did you expect?:laughing0301::lmao:
Snopes are connected to the Tampa News and I question anything they put out.

Snopes Rates Babylon Bee World's Most Accurate News Source

Actually the Bee and Onion are closer to reality than the MSM.
I have to take it back, looked it up and I can not find that the Tampa News owns any part of the site. Strange how I got that info mixed up with them. Well I guess that was my brain blowing up.
You’ll never even be considered for a prestigious JoeyB Dolezal Liars Award with an attitude like that!

Snopes Rates Babylon Bee World's Most Accurate News Source

Actually the Bee and Onion are closer to reality than the MSM.
I have to take it back, looked it up and I can not find that the Tampa News owns any part of the site. Strange how I got that info mixed up with them. Well I guess that was my brain blowing up.
Snopes is only good if you want to find out if a dog really ate a bicycle. Anything political they is is leftist bs.

Forum List

Back