CNN POLL: 75% Of Financial Experts Say Romney Victory Would Improve Markets...

There is nothing in his professional career to hold against him. As governor his record is fair game but the argument hasn't been about anything but Bain. I suspect you're going to change directions now huh.

Is he running on his record as governor? No, he running as the business friendly pinstriped savior of America, so defend your candidate on those grounds, how exactly is he going to apply his cold-blooded business savvy to running America?

Romney has proving hes efficient, hes made money and that made his investors happy, hes turned around some businesses and that made those stock holders happy. Hes used less workers for more and that made the workers and stock holders happy. Hes invited in other companies and that made them happy.

He was announced as its new CEO in January 1991[76][77] but drew only a symbolic salary of one dollar.[64] He managed an effort to restructure the firm's employee stock-ownership plan, real-estate deals and bank loans, while rallying the firm's thousand employees, imposing a new governing structure that included Bain and the other founding partners giving up control, and increasing fiscal transparency.[52][56][64] Within about a year, he had led Bain & Company through a turnaround and returned the firm to profitability without further layoffs or partner defections.[56] He turned Bain & Company over to new leadership and returned to Bain Capital in December 1992.[52][77][78]
Romney took a leave of absence from Bain Capital in February 1999 to serve as the President and CEO of the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympic Games Organizing Committee.[52][79] By that time, Bain Capital was on its way to being one of the top private equity firms in the nation,[66] having increased its number of partners from 5 to 18, with 115 employees overall, and $4 billion under its management
Whats Obama done? Lay it all out. Now im not saying either candidate is as perfect as i am sitting on the sidelines telling them how to do their jobs. But feel free to lay out all the evidence BEFORE Obama was president and where u can see he would be a success and we will go from there.
Seems to me Obama has obstructed energy businesses left and right, taking the tourism industry with high gas prices that resulted in his decimating the American new drilling rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, with 3 thinking-about-returning-to-communism countries flooding in to collaborate with Communist Cuba (Russia and China), while Obama pulls the carpet out from underneath American interests.

Obama has frightened small businesses out of hiring, and thinks creating a government job doesn't affect taxpayers (which is a huge omission of fact) while it gives him a better "employment" number, since he can print more money to conceal the truth of this habit raising taxes almost as much as Obamacare will.

And Obama has no plan to do a budget since increasing the debt is his wont and not decreasing the debt and its killer interest program that is sapping the national financial power, imho, the effects of which are coming if are not now upon us as the debt clock reached $15.963 trillion this week.

Obama is financially fiddling on his Nero golf clubs while America sinks.

Boy, this one should send all the CNN (Communist News Network/Clinton News Network) sicophants into a tizzy.

A recent CNNMoney survey found that 75% of money managers and investment strategists believe a Mitt Romney victory would lift U.S. markets. The survey also found that "many are also hoping for the GOP to gain control of both the House and the Senate."

Leading up to the November elections, 80 percent of those surveyed agreed that the stock market will remain volatile and possibly get worse.

John Praveen, managing director and chief investment strategist for Prudential International Investments Advisers says investors are not sanguine about lawmakers' ability to keep America from driving off the fiscal cliff:

"In case investors are not sufficiently convinced that policy makers and politicians are up to the task of handling the fiscal cliff in a reasonably effective manner, financial markets are likely to again fall sharply, similar to the plunge around the debt ceiling debacle in 2011."

Chase Investment Counsel President Peter Tuz was more direct:

"At this point, I think markets would appreciate a clear Republican mandate. That provides the best chance for continued low tax rates. If investors see the likelihood of an Obama victory, coupled with Democrats retaining control of the Senate, they will react by taking advantage of the low tax rates that still exist, so a sell-off in markets would be a distinct possibility."

The sputtering U.S. economic recovery, the European debt crisis, the slowing of growth in China, the need to cut government spending, and the looming expiration of the Bush tax cuts were cited as troubling economic signs for America's financial future.

CNN POLL: 75% Of Financial Experts Say Romney Victory Would Improve Markets
I am 100% in agreement with the 75% of financial experts who say a Romney Victory is going to improve markets.

That victory will bring up small business owner confidence, restore American oil drillers in the gulf (at least what Obama hasn't frittered away to 3 Communistic countries), lower gas prices as a good consequence, and bring back tourism. Hooray for Romney!

The Markets are up 80% under President Obama.

Does Romney promise to improve on that?

Back to the wealth envy crap again I see, you are a lazy debater.
You're the one who is always beating on the wealthy, for no better reason that they're wealthy.

The lazy debater is the bigot, bigot.

I beat on the wealthy (mainly wall street banker types) because they are in charge and sucking the rest of us into horrible situations. You accuse me of irrational hatred but that could not be further from the truth, if these people insist on gathering that much power unto themselves and they fuck up they deserve to be spanked.

:eusa_silenced:You spank them too hard and they will just take their business elsewhere.

Oh I see

Deregulate the markets and everyone makes money. We did that under Bush and the market lost 7000 points. Mean old Obama came in and the market shot up 6000 points

Sure we want to return to the policies of Bush......Trust us, it will work this time
Bush did not deregulate anything. In fact, he added regulations to business, just as every president has for the past 100 years.

The market tanked because of poor congressional policy regarding taxation, regulation and greed of the politicians.

The stock market actually soared to record levels under Bush until the Democrats managed to wrest control of it from the Republicans.

Who is buying the products? Oh.....

Tell Me, when you have a market in Cleveland, do you set up manufacturing in Miami and ship it, or do you move manufacturing closer to your market?

This is simple business 101.......Wake up.

Tell Me, when you have a market in Cleveland, do you set up manufacturing in Miami and ship it, or do you move manufacturing closer to your market?

so what you are saying is for people to educate themselves. interesting tactic you have there, id like to study it some more.

BTW agree wholehaertidly with you.

Oh I see

Deregulate the markets and everyone makes money. We did that under Bush and the market lost 7000 points. Mean old Obama came in and the market shot up 6000 points

Sure we want to return to the policies of Bush......Trust us, it will work this time
Bush did not deregulate anything. In fact, he added regulations to business, just as every president has for the past 100 years.

The market tanked because of poor congressional policy regarding taxation, regulation and greed of the politicians.

The stock market actually soared to record levels under Bush until the Democrats managed to wrest control of it from the Republicans.

As usual......Republican deregulation caused an economic bubble and markets went up. When the bubble bursts.......they blame Democrats

Oh I see

As usual......Republican deregulation caused an economic bubble and markets went up. When the bubble bursts.......they blame Democrats
Not that I have any hopes of you trying to better yourself, but you go look up how many regulations Bush added to the books and how many he removed. You'll find the later in the neighborhood of zero.

Enjoy.

so what you are saying is for people to educate themselves. interesting tactic you have there, id like to study it some more.

BTW agree wholehaertidly with you.
Thanks. Usually doesn't work with the crowd.

Then by your logic Romney would be no better and probably worse.

Liberal defense, Romney wasnt president.

If we are not allowed to consider his actions as governor and not allowed to apply his actions in the private sector to the question of how he would act as president then what do we have? Your faith that he would be great?

Yes we are allowed to consider his actions as governor and to apply actions in the private sector to question. And we are also allowed to consider Obamas actions as POTUS and to apply those actions in the private sector. You view both sides and then make your desicion. Do you want someone with experience in the private sector or do you want someone who makes promises he knows he cant keep running this country.

Oh I see

Like a true parrot the facts are not required.

Liar................

Make a thread on "Why did you vote for Obama?" and maybe I be along to address your question. In the meantime let's keep things on topic.

In other words, u called me out on it Sinjorri and I do NOT accept.

I do not accept, seen too many threads devolve into Obama bashing and I immediately abandon any stubbornly off-topic discussion, sell this Turkey or find another thread that is actually about Obama.

:badgrin:The reason there is so much Obama bashing is because there are so many items against Obama than there are for standing up for him. If you cant stand seeing the truth when its right in front of you then you are the loser.

Swear to God, they've never heard of the concept of vetting before.

Vetting is fine and necessary. Trying to twist someone's record because you can't tout the record of your own candidate is just slimy politics.

We've discussed Bain to death. Nothing new has come to light but we continue to discuss it and only it.

Tunnel vision leads to being side swiped.

Yes, let's only talk about how crappy Obama is, like every other day of the week, seriously, practice what you are preaching. If Romney is so great he should stand up to any amount of discussion or criticism.

:eusa_silenced:Dude...debates are still going on. Keep your eyes open. And when you watch them make sure you turn up the volume.

Forum List

Back