CNN panicking: Warns of unsettling signs dems are losing Hispanic voters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-8-9_11-48-8.png

Democrat Party operatives and their liberal media allies are largely counting on election-day turnout from Hispanic and Latino voters in the 2018 midterm elections to help swing control of at least part of Congress back to the left.

CNN Panicking: Warns of ‘Unsettling’ Signs Dems Are Losing Hispanic Voters to Trump

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The democrati party is falling apart so fast it's a funny site to see. They are pretty pathetic and deserve all the blow back they've got coming. Useless bottom feeders shouldn't have a positon to so they can get off on their Control freak addictions.

The Democratic Party has a LOT of reasons to be concerned. The biggest reason is their volunteering to be taken over by the Radical Leftist / Fascist / Anti-American crowd wrongly thinking that this was actually moving towards the mainstream. The other big mistake was wrongly thinking they could build a successful platform of mostly freaks, weirdos, perverts, and illegal aliens.

• Banned
The Democratic Party has a LOT of reasons to be concerned. The biggest reason is their volunteering to be taken over by the Radical Leftist / Fascist / Anti-American crowd wrongly thinking that this was actually moving towards the mainstream. The other big mistake was wrongly thinking they could build a successful platform of mostly freaks, weirdos, perverts, and illegal aliens.

Oh yes, and they have been sinking themselve down further and further and they're to stupid to even see it. Now the losers in the political left like clintons, etc........... They know they're losing and as we know that's the reason for open borders etc.

I don't talk politics with many Mexicans, but the ones I've talked to HATE illegal immigrants and support removing them, ruthlessly if necessary.

The sentiment is something like "I did it the right way. Fuck those border hoppers."

Oh yes, and they have been sinking themselve down further and further and they're to stupid to even see it.

I think It goes beyond stupidity to where they have no choice. If the Dems were to back off the rhetoric, it would only seem like a weakening of the party towards moderation/capitulation/defeat and a total loss of their base. Indeed, many of their base doesn't think they are radical ENOUGH.

The Old Guard GOP tried the same thing with Trump, that he was destroying their party and failed. Truth is that both parties have let time pass them by, but at least the GOP has caught up a bit even if not wholly willingly.

Forum List

Back