CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

No, you misread what I said.

I never implied Reagan was unelectable. I said that he was beatable with a unified Democratic Party.

The problem was that Carter was unelectable

With runaway inflation, a horrible economy and the Iran Hostage crisis....any Republican would have won in 1980

That's "unelectable" in an entirely different sense of the word. Carter as a candidate was clearly not unelectable since he won the Presidency.

Carter did not win in 1980

So you seriously don't know what unelectable means? You never cease to amaze me with what you don't know, big guy.

How did Carter do in 1980?

Not winning an election does not mean you are unelectable. I'll explain the conversation to you one more time, then you are on your own.

The point was that actual conservatives are "unelectable." That doesn't just mean they may not win, it means they won't win, the country won't elect an actual fiscal conservative. Republicans are tossing the election by doing that, giving up. That was the claim.

I pointed out that Reagan was called unelectable because he wasn't moderate in 1980. People said he can't win.

Reagan stomped the Democrats. Twice.

That is the discussion. Carter winning an election then losing his re-election is irrelevant to that. Carter wasn't "unelectable." He won once, then lost once.

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it for you.

You and synthahol, neither of you can follow a conversation.

Obamas economic recovery exceeds that of Reagan.

:lmao:

The kool-aid is strong in this one. You're a hoot, big guy. I did call this one though.

He was given a much worse economy and more than doubled the stock market

Yep, already addressed this one.

kaz said:
But hey, the rich are getting richer under Obama, you keep crowing about the stock market!

unemployment-reagan-v-obama.jpg

I never implied Reagan was unelectable. I said that he was beatable with a unified Democratic Party.

With runaway inflation, a horrible economy and the Iran Hostage crisis....any Republican would have won in 1980

That's "unelectable" in an entirely different sense of the word. Carter as a candidate was clearly not unelectable since he won the Presidency.

Carter did not win in 1980

So you seriously don't know what unelectable means? You never cease to amaze me with what you don't know, big guy.

How did Carter do in 1980?

He lost, what is your point?

And just think (I know that's funny, but try!) ALL of those were caused by a DemocRAT!

Carter and the Democrats paid a price in 1980

Just like Republicans paid a price for the economy and Iraq in 2008

The difference was Reagan bounced back the economy and lit a 25 year run while Obama has kept the economy down and the people out of work.

But hey, the rich are getting richer under Obama, you keep crowing about the stock market!

Obamas economic recovery exceeds that of Reagan. He was given a much worse economy and more than doubled the stock market and decreased unemployment by over 4%

Reagans 25 year run destroyed the middle class

HE BOUGHT the Stock Market with QE'S forever, that are STILL going on as we have$18+ Trillion debt!

Obamas economic recovery exceeds that of Reagan.

:lmao:

The kool-aid is strong in this one. You're a hoot, big guy. I did call this one though.

He was given a much worse economy and more than doubled the stock market

Yep, already addressed this one.

kaz said:

unemployment-reagan-v-obama.jpg
Kaz doesn't do numbers and data.

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
A Republican candidate cannot win without the center is the correct statement.

If the GOP can wrestle away the party from the Far Right loons, they could have a chance in 2016. But Bush....really?

Teabaggers aren't fiscal conservatives, they are anarchists willing to expose the nation to enormous damage based on half-baked ideas.

Anarchists? What an idiot you are. None of the tea baggers are anarchists. You're just make it up.
People who want to default on America's debts are anarchists.

Sorry to break it to you.
TeaTard motto:
Let the economy crumble, let millions suffer, let the unemployment lines grow

Just as long as billionaires get to pay low taxes

Typical parasite reaction to any indication the host you are feeding on is tired of paying you to not work.

Actually, most Americans are working

But they are finding that their labor is valued less and less. They have less free time, fewer benefits, no job security. For the first time in generations, children realize they will not be better off than their parents

Actually, Americans have more leisure now than in the past.

Also, wages are rising.

And just think (I know that's funny, but try!) ALL of those were caused by a DemocRAT!

The difference was Reagan bounced back the economy and lit a 25 year run while Obama has kept the economy down and the people out of work.

Obamas economic recovery exceeds that of Reagan. He was given a much worse economy and more than doubled the stock market and decreased unemployment by over 4%

HE BOUGHT the Stock Market with QE'S forever, that are STILL going on as we have$18+ Trillion debt!

HE DID?

And it doubled in value? Added $20 trillion to the nations wealth? Why didn't we think of it before?

HE DID?

And it doubled in value? Added $20 trillion to the nations wealth? Why didn't we think of it before?

The wealth of rich people, thank you very much. Your low end incomes are going nowhere as if that matters...

HE DID?

The wealth of rich people, thank you very much. Your low end incomes are going nowhere as if that matters...

It matters to the 5 million additional employed and millions of retirees who had their nest egg returned

Thank-you President Obama!

HE DID?

It matters to the 5 million additional employed and millions of retirees who had their nest egg returned

Thank-you President Obama!

Your hypocrisy is shameless

kaz, you really don't understand, do you?

OK.

Let us both work for the candidate and the policies we want in DC and our state capitols.

Forum List

Back