CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

You don't think republicans are stupid enough to go for another Bush misadventure?
RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period.

Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.

I'd guess the Democrats are hoping the right wing will trash Bush and he'll get the nomination a la Romney, so that they can face another GOP candidate who has been beat to shit by his own party.

Smart politics there, you bet.

:rolleyes-41:

Yup, this is the left wing media pushing THEIR republican hopeful, nothing more, because they know he can't win.

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
A Republican candidate cannot win without the center is the correct statement.

RINO's might be, conservatives aren't, and no one attempting to become president under an R is elected without the conservative vote, period. /// Jeb the flaming RINO doesn't stand a chance.
A Republican candidate cannot win without the center is the correct statement.

They can, but it's hard. Republicans have lost four of the past six Presidential elections, and moderates in five of those elections. Moderates have decided the President five of the past six elections. Only Bush in 2000 won while losing moderates, which Bush won while losing the popular vote. The far right is pushing moderates away from the Republican Party, making it difficult for the GOP to win the Presidency.

However, the Democrats have been moving left. The more Democrats talk about Elizabeth Warren, the further it takes them from the center.

Poll Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner - CNN.com

SUUUUURRRE he does... because the poll only polled DEMOCRATS!

What a farce.

Won't help... I've voted in every Presidential election since 1980, voted Republican every time... but I won't be voting for Jeb... despite having done so twice for Governor, his Dad thrice and his brother four times.

We need a leader, not an administrator. And that is what Jeb is... a progressive Administrator.

Last edited:
My favorite thing about election season is watching poorly-informed Cons whining about how polls are all rigged for a year and a half, then watching them sputter when it turns out the polls were nearly perfectly accurate all along.

Shades of John McCain.

You'll notice Starkey as the Jackass.....

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

My favorite thing about election season is watching poorly-informed Cons whining about how polls are all rigged for a year and a half, then watching them sputter when it turns out the polls were nearly perfectly accurate all along.

Yes, that certainly was true with Swillery about a year out for the 2008 election!

The polls were accurate, but opinions changed. That happens.

If you want, I can provide graphs for you.

Forum List

Back