CNN Has some real IDIOTS working for them.

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Michelle Obama signs a Bill into LAW? Really?:cuckoo:

Constitutional confusion.

They're not last in the ratings for nothing, folks!

The anchor is Carol Costello, and apparently Hillary is wasting her time chasing her shot at equality with Bill, when it turns out First Ladies actually had presidential powers all along. Who needs Schoolhouse Rock when you can learn from clips like this?

The easy excuse, and the one I'm sure CNN will offer, is that she "just misspoke." You know. It was Michelle's initiative. The dude is her husband, after all. The Bible says husbands and wives become one flesh so it's sort of like she was guiding his hand, or maybe there was a quid pro quo about which we need not know.

But I don't think Costello should get off that easy - or should I say, whoever wrote the teleprompter copy she was reading. It's a basic matter of actually engaging your brain in some sort of connectivity to what is coming out of your mouth. You do know that under no circumstances can the First Lady sign anything in law, don't you? Don't you? Yes, she's a famous celebrity who lives in the White House and who fascinates us (well, maybe you) with her fashion and so forth, but she has no more constitutional power than my 13-year-old son.

Could there really be members of the media who think Michelle Obama wields executive power, seeing as how she's so famous and we see her on the news a lot? You'd have to be pretty shallow to think such a thing, and surely no one that shallow could get a job on a major national cable news channel. Right?

Think long and hard before you answer.
Hell? Obama ignores the Constitution anyway...so why not? Just give Moochelle the pens and let 'er rip. Any wonder why media isn't trusted?

http://www.caintv.com/cnn-anchor-michelle-obama-sign

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back