CNN Fired Marc Lamont Hill For Saying Palestinians Deserve Equal Rights

It is werid how much hidden racism marc has in him saying he was boycotting israeI water , that's like all these posters saying the word orange..

Palestine has no right to be free?

As you know, some years back Palestine was offered 95% of what they wanted and they turned it down.

Then they elected a Terrorist organization to lead them. How do you negotiate with terrorists?
Indeed, they were offered everything but the doors and the keys.

So you admit you want the destruction of Israel like Marc does.

Where is Israel? What are its international borders? Every map I see has armistice lines that were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

Like the USA?

That gets you mad also doesn't bro?

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

As you know, some years back Palestine was offered 95% of what they wanted and they turned it down.

Then they elected a Terrorist organization to lead them. How do you negotiate with terrorists?

Where is Israel? What are its international borders? Every map I see has armistice lines that were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

Like the USA?

Once again geography and it now appears history is not strong with you.

Link?

Your ignorance of most topics is glaring. You know little but always want to put in your two cents. You would be well served to educate yourself a bit.

Link?

Your ignorance of most topics is glaring. You know little but always want to put in your two cents. You would be well served to educate yourself a bit.

Oh he knows like Rderp does..but to post the truth would destroy them.

Like the USA?

Just because you do not know where Israel is. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Like the USA?

I can name 90% of the countries of the world and point them out on a blank map..

You don't know who you are fucking with.

Like the USA?

I can name 90% of the countries of the world and point them out on a blank map..

Pffft, don't care either.

Like the USA?

I know because it blows your argument out of the water about Israel..

You just so mad the UN was not around back then when the USA was stealing land through war .

5c0098c33c0000b4040ebe7d.jpeg

Marc Lamont Hill, a professor at Temple University and a fierce advocate for equality, was perhaps the strongest, most articulate and most passionate voice against racism and bigotry among CNN’s regular contributors. Today, CNN fired him because he believes Palestinians, too, fit into a vision where all people deserve equal rights. For CNN, that was just too much.

Marc was targeted by what can only be described as an organized campaign to silence his principled and consistent advocacy against racism and for the equal treatment of all people, including Palestinians. Wednesday, as part of a Special Meeting of the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People, in observance of the United Nations International Day of Solidarity With the Palestinian People at U.N. headquarters in New York, Marc was invited as a member of civil society to provide a statement to the forum. He did so having just returned from the Palestinian territories, and he made clear that his experience as a black American and the history of struggle against slavery and Jim Crow in the United States inform his solidarity with the Palestinian people.

CNN has unfortunately made it clear which side of this question it stands on. While it fired Hill for the offense of believing Palestinians should be treated equally, it continues to employ and feature serial liar Rick Santorum, who has denied that Palestinians even exist and claimed same-sex marriage was akin to terrorism.

So the message is clear and undeniable. All the despicable, offensive things that Santorum says are not fireable offenses. They have even put up with Jeffrey Lord’s horribly offensive, racist and routinely incoherent blathering for years. It took him literally tweeting a Nazi salute for CNN to decide he was unfit for its air.

But Marc Lamont Hill calls for treating Palestinians as equal human beings with equal human and civil rights, and he is out the door in 24 hours.

This is CNN, and it should be ashamed.

More: CNN Fired Marc Lamont Hill For Saying Palestinians Deserve Equal Rights

Shame on CNN. I am shocked that CNN would do this. I'll be watching it less. Palestinians deserve equal rights.

Some background on Palestine:

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

A Synopsis of the Israel/Palestine Conflict

Vanishing the Palestinians
LOL. He joins a long list of MSM people fired for going against the wishes of the ruling class. Ever heard of Phil Donahue? How about Dylan Rattigan? How about Ed Schultz? Just to name a few.

Glad you finally see that CNN like all MSM news outlets, is controlled. What took you so long?

You just so mad the UN was not around back then when the USA was stealing land through war .

It wasn't illegal then. It was illegal in 1948.

Last edited:

It wasn'y illegal then. It was illegal in 1948.

By who's rules?

The league of nation's was way earlier then the UN..

Marc Lamont Hill, a professor at Temple University and a fierce advocate for equality, was perhaps the strongest, most articulate and most passionate voice against racism and bigotry among CNN’s regular contributors. Today, CNN fired him because he believes Palestinians, too, fit into a vision where all people deserve equal rights. For CNN, that was just too much.

Marc was targeted by what can only be described as an organized campaign to silence his principled and consistent advocacy against racism and for the equal treatment of all people, including Palestinians. Wednesday, as part of a Special Meeting of the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People, in observance of the United Nations International Day of Solidarity With the Palestinian People at U.N. headquarters in New York, Marc was invited as a member of civil society to provide a statement to the forum. He did so having just returned from the Palestinian territories, and he made clear that his experience as a black American and the history of struggle against slavery and Jim Crow in the United States inform his solidarity with the Palestinian people.

CNN has unfortunately made it clear which side of this question it stands on. While it fired Hill for the offense of believing Palestinians should be treated equally, it continues to employ and feature serial liar Rick Santorum, who has denied that Palestinians even exist and claimed same-sex marriage was akin to terrorism.

So the message is clear and undeniable. All the despicable, offensive things that Santorum says are not fireable offenses. They have even put up with Jeffrey Lord’s horribly offensive, racist and routinely incoherent blathering for years. It took him literally tweeting a Nazi salute for CNN to decide he was unfit for its air.

But Marc Lamont Hill calls for treating Palestinians as equal human beings with equal human and civil rights, and he is out the door in 24 hours.

Shame on CNN. I am shocked that CNN would do this. I'll be watching it less. Palestinians deserve equal rights.

LOL. He joins a long list of MSM people fired for going against the wishes of the ruling class. Ever heard of Phil Donahue? How about Dylan Rattigan? How about Ed Schultz? Just to name a few.

Glad you finally see that CNN like all MSM news outlets, is controlled. What took you so long?
Like when Phil Donahue, the highest rated show on MSNBC, was fired because he opposed the lies that took us to Iraq.

By who's rules?

Hague convention of 1907. UN Charter of 1945.

Like when Phil Donahue, the highest rated show on MSNBC, was fired because he opposed the lies that took us to Iraq.

A huge straw man retort.

By who's rules?

Hague convention of 1907. UN Charter of 1945.

And what are you going to do bigot?

Send in the guys with the blue hats..

Exactly!

Hill said that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth.
........................:link:......................

Hill also called for a "free Palestine from the river to the sea."

CNN severs ties with liberal pundit Marc Lamont Hill after his controversial remarks on Israel - CNN
There is no Palestine. However, Palestinians are free to be free inside of Israel provided they drop their terrorist ways.

Forum List

Back