Trump told me to watch Foxnews

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
that was his tweet . Turn on Fox.

So I do . And it’s Hannity in full Trump propaganda mode . Attacking the liberal press. And how poor Trump is the victim of a witch hunt .

Can Foxnews be officially declared as state run media ?

All news is state run news. There is no such thing as unbiased free press anymore. Whether it's Fox or all the other MSM outlets they all have a political bias. The Free Press is dead and that is very dangerous for America.

All news is state run news. There is no such thing as unbiased free press anymore. Whether it's Fox or all the other MSM outlets they all have a political bias. The Free Press is dead and that is very dangerous for America.
There's plenty of free press available.
The Trumpanzees refer to them as the 'FAKE NEWS!'

So I do . And it’s Hannity in full Trump propaganda mode . Attacking the liberal press. And how poor Trump is the victim of a witch hunt .

Cry me a river. Liberals control Twitter, Facebook, Google, YouTube, Hollyweird, universities, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, PBS, NPR, NYT, WaPO, and you're crying about Fox News personalities supporting Trump?

In other words, Trump and Fox doing what they always do: lie.

trump-hannity-mini.jpg

No, seeing Hannity is just a political commentator like Maddow.

Was MSNBC and CNN State Media when Obama was President?

Of course not and anyone with a damn brain knows those like Hannity and Maddow are political commentators that give their spin on the political subject at the moment.

Forum List

Back