CNN Fired Marc Lamont Hill For Saying Palestinians Deserve Equal Rights

That's not what he said. Please QUOTE where he called for the "destruction" of Israel. Regardless, it is Palestinian land.

Your reading comprehension sucks. I didn't say that Hill "called for the destruction of Israel". I said that CNN fired him for essentially calling for the "destruction" of Israel. I know that "essentially" is a big word for you, so let me help you to understand its definition.

Definition of essentially

: in essence : FUNDAMENTALLY —used to identify or stress the basic or essential character or nature of a person or thing or to say that a description is basically true or accurateHe's essentially a good man.… painting, essentially a two-dimensional art …

Funny. I understood you the first time with "essentially" - so please QUOTE where he "essentially called for the destruction of Israel."

I provided a link that details what Hill said.

Funny. The New York Post is a NaziCon Murdoch rag.

CNN Drops Marc Lamont Hill After Contributor Criticizes Israeli Government

Hill said that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth. He was canned the same way a white guy would be canned for saying blacks should be wiped off the face of the earth.
No thats not what he said. If he did you would have quoted it and provided a link. :rolleyes:

However, he knew the influence of Israel and if he stood up for what he believes more power to him. Actions have consequences and I am sure he isnt whining about it.

Last edited:
Hill said that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth. He was canned the same way a white guy would be canned for saying blacks should be wiped off the face of the earth.

He was also fired from Fox News for making other similar but racist comments on the air.

Hill said that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth.
........................:link:......................

Hill also called for a "free Palestine from the river to the sea."

CNN severs ties with liberal pundit Marc Lamont Hill after his controversial remarks on Israel - CNN
Palestine has no right to be free?

It would be the destruction of Israel... geography is not strong with you is it?

Hill said that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth.
........................:link:......................

So easy!

From CNN and Fox.

"Marc Lamont Hill is no longer under contract with CNN," a spokesperson for the cable network told Fox News.

Hill had come under criticism for his remarks during a Wednesday meeting of the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People in observance of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. He accused the Israeli government of “normalizing settler colonialism" and called for a "free Palestine from the river to the sea," a remark that got applause from participating diplomats.

At one point, Hill poured himself some water and told participants that he just got off a flight from “Palestine” and that “I was boycotting the Israeli water so I was unable to quench my thirst.”

CNN drops Marc Lamont Hill after anti-Israel remarks at UN spark backlash

My highlights above.

As you know, some years back Palestine was offered 95% of what they wanted and they turned it down.

Then they elected a Terrorist organization to lead them. How do you negotiate with terrorists?
Indeed, they were offered everything but the doors and the keys.

So you admit you want the destruction of Israel like Marc does.

Where is Israel? What are its international borders? Every map I see has armistice lines that were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

As you know, some years back Palestine was offered 95% of what they wanted and they turned it down.

Then they elected a Terrorist organization to lead them. How do you negotiate with terrorists?
Indeed, they were offered everything but the doors and the keys.

So you admit you want the destruction of Israel like Marc does.

Where is Israel? What are its international borders? Every map I see has armistice lines that were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

Like the USA?

That gets you mad also doesn't bro?

No thats not what he said. If he did you would have quoted it and provided a link. :rolleyes:

However, he knew the influence of Israel and if he stood up for what he believes more power to him. Actions have consequences and I am sure he isnt whining about it.

I provided a link and his quote.

Forum List

Back