CNN - Disengenous once again. Trump immigration policy.

Leading Headline.... "TRUMP SIGNS EXEC ORDER TO STOP HIS FAMILY SEPARATION POLICY".
That is a lie.
The separation was happening as a side effect of a zero tolerance policy, I don;t think anyone thought the problem was going to be this big.
The family separation policy was set forth by Congress years ago. And due to 16 years of not enforcing laws - these kids were simply let in with whoever brought them.
A fine example of that is some school systems in California have 1 out of 5 students HOMELESS, many cannot speak English.
The failed immigration policies of Bush/Obama was to simply ignore the problem. Just pretend it isn't happening.

And BTW - several lawsuits are being filed to stop the executive order. ACLU has already filed.
Hello,
We also have a lot of migrants who arrive by sea, Italy did not want to take the migrants home so Macron was piss off but well Italy has become a guard hall for migrants
You have little children who arrive without their parents if I understand what is happening in the US?
That is part of the problem, but by percentage I think rather small. More, it is people who arrive without valid asylum qualifications, or who lack papers, or have already illegally entered the U.S. In those cases, there is an argument that to protect the children from exploitation or incarceration, it is better to isolate them from adults of whom we are not sure. The whole issue gets clouded around establishing parenthood and/or relationship with a child, and then the extent, if any, to which the parents are criminals.
It could be solved with more funding, but many Americans don't want to spend money on it. The U.S. is the richest country in history, has 330 million people at least, and finds it difficult to deal with about 2000 children. This is what many find perplexing. What image does this give the world, and in particular our enemies?

You can see by idiots like TheOldSchool they envision Mexico to be some horrible place where people are murdered round the clock and all live in mud huts. That is ridiculous.
The majority of Mexicans live happier lives than we do. They don't have 4 big screen TV's....3 car garages....$1000 cell phones.... but they live freer than we do. They have 10 times a more free market system than the tightly controlled corporate haven that makes up the American markets.
Mexicans are a happy people. You don't think that - you know nothing about them.
Sure many want to come here....but the good ones want to come here to work - AND THEN RETURN to Mexico to live with the money they earned!! They don't want to live here, they want to work here with much higher wages and send the money back home.

The people who are bringing there children with them are not like the vast majority of Mexicans.
Absolutely not.

CNN needs to have their credentials pulled...force it off the air...its over the top dishonest...blatantly lying every day....time to pull their press pass for good....

Facts seem to bother ram a great deal! No news station lies more than the right wing propaganda site Fox News! They have been proven to lie even more than the pathological liar Trump!

ddd8ffc0-66bf-4cec-90df-8c1bc718f8f4.png

CNN panders to the racist Democrats viewers, such as, BLM, La Raza, Brown Berets, Nation of Islam.....

Leading Headline.... "TRUMP SIGNS EXEC ORDER TO STOP HIS FAMILY SEPARATION POLICY".
That is a lie.
The separation was happening as a side effect of a zero tolerance policy, I don;t think anyone thought the problem was going to be this big.
The family separation policy was set forth by Congress years ago. And due to 16 years of not enforcing laws - these kids were simply let in with whoever brought them.
A fine example of that is some school systems in California have 1 out of 5 students HOMELESS, many cannot speak English.
The failed immigration policies of Bush/Obama was to simply ignore the problem. Just pretend it isn't happening.

And BTW - several lawsuits are being filed to stop the executive order. ACLU has already filed.
Hello,
We also have a lot of migrants who arrive by sea, Italy did not want to take the migrants home so Macron was piss off but well Italy has become a guard hall for migrants
You have little children who arrive without their parents if I understand what is happening in the US?
That is part of the problem, but by percentage I think rather small. More, it is people who arrive without valid asylum qualifications, or who lack papers, or have already illegally entered the U.S. In those cases, there is an argument that to protect the children from exploitation or incarceration, it is better to isolate them from adults of whom we are not sure. The whole issue gets clouded around establishing parenthood and/or relationship with a child, and then the extent, if any, to which the parents are criminals.
It could be solved with more funding, but many Americans don't want to spend money on it. The U.S. is the richest country in history, has 330 million people at least, and finds it difficult to deal with about 2000 children. This is what many find perplexing. What image does this give the world, and in particular our enemies?

Uh...hello?????????
That is 2000 kids in 5 weeks....in a year that is 20,000. ANd it would be a helluva lot more than that if they think they will just get in like before.

CNN needs to have their credentials pulled...force it off the air...its over the top dishonest...blatantly lying every day....time to pull their press pass for good....

Facts seem to bother ram a great deal! No news station lies more than the right wing propaganda site Fox News! They have been proven to lie even more than the pathological liar Trump!

View attachment 199887

Every legitimate news outlet, except Fox News (pardon the expression), is openly calling Trump on his lies and false statements. It's starting to look like a moment.

That is a lie.

Nobody thought the problem was going to be this big? Every admin since ‘97 has discussed it, and all decided it would be too cruel. So did Trump’s last year. And now whoops, they decided it was too cruel again (after getting their asses beaten over it).
I wonder if an American goes to jail, if he can take his children with him.

That is a lie.

Nobody thought the problem was going to be this big? Every admin since ‘97 has discussed it, and all decided it would be too cruel. So did Trump’s last year. And now whoops, they decided it was too cruel again (after getting their asses beaten over it).

LOL.... the problem is too cruel.
I tell you what is cruel.... dragging a small child 100's miles, many on foot....across deserts and rough wilderness all because you want some free shit.
I realize that as a leftist you ignore anything and everything that doesn't follow your subscribed thinking... but this is ridiculous.
They decided dragging a child 100’s of miles was better than that child getting gunned down by cartel’s or growing up in extreme poverty. I would love for you to walk a mile in their shoes, you piece of trash.

You know nothing.
I have been to Mexico....you??
Mexico is poorer than the U.S., but it is not a dump. Indeed most people live freer there than here.
I was married 27 years to a Mexican. Knew all of her family. They are very happy people, happier than we are.
You know nothing.

most of the immigrants aren't coming from mexico

you know less

That is a lie.

This does not surprise me they are nothing but one of the Media outlets for the Progressive Party;

That is a lie.

I tell you what is cruel.... dragging a small child 100's miles, many on foot....across deserts and rough wilderness all because you want some free shit.
I realize that as a leftist you ignore anything and everything that doesn't follow your subscribed thinking... but this is ridiculous.
They decided dragging a child 100’s of miles was better than that child getting gunned down by cartel’s or growing up in extreme poverty. I would love for you to walk a mile in their shoes, you piece of trash.

You know nothing.
Mexico is poorer than the U.S., but it is not a dump. Indeed most people live freer there than here.
I was married 27 years to a Mexican. Knew all of her family. They are very happy people, happier than we are.
You know nothing.

you know less

Not most. Many.
And the fact many of them come from extremely bad places, some of the worst in the world, is a problem itself.

Trump had his shit stuffed back down his throat, he lost, move on.

No.
Now we are only back to where we started. Ignoring the problem.
For over 2 decades our worthless legislators have kicked the can down the road.
Over the past decade the problem is getting out of hand.
Yeah....let's just keep ignoring it.

You know nothing.
You know nothing.

you know less

Not most. Many.
And the fact many of them come from extremely bad places, some of the worst in the world, is a problem itself.
A problem that requires treatment at the source, not at the symptom. Aiding these poor to have a future in their home country will be cheaper than building something bound to fail like a wall.

That is a lie.

You know nothing.
You know nothing.
WOW! The latest argument against these people making desperate treks to escape their situation is..... where they come from is fantastic! :rofl:

Good lord people, vote in November.

When will Trump do something about Visa overstays? That's the number one immigration problem.

Or is the obvious not apparent enough for you conservatives yet?

You can see by idiots like TheOldSchool they envision Mexico to be some horrible place where people are murdered round the clock and all live in mud huts. That is ridiculous.
The majority of Mexicans live happier lives than we do. They don't have 4 big screen TV's....3 car garages....$1000 cell phones.... but they live freer than we do. They have 10 times a more free market system than the tightly controlled corporate haven that makes up the American markets.
Mexicans are a happy people. You don't think that - you know nothing about them.
Sure many want to come here....but the good ones want to come here to work - AND THEN RETURN to Mexico to live with the money they earned!! They don't want to live here, they want to work here with much higher wages and send the money back home.

The people who are bringing there children with them are not like the vast majority of Mexicans.
Absolutely not.
Mexicans are so happy, they’ll risk death, rape, and their freedom to escape! Holy shit...

There are happy people in Venezuela too. Are you going to call that a paradise now?

That is a lie.

Hello,
I hope the USA cares for its own children also before anything because after what I've seen here a thread and the misery of Americans especially in California has it too the kids need help.
I've never understood why it's so difficult for a foreigner to get a green card but all his people who arrive like that, it's the same in France it's the same thing

So, you want to go full Fascist. Not surprising. Nearly 12,000 children and infants incarcerated, and all you want to do is make sure no one knows anything about it. People like you lit the ovens in Germany.

We need to have law enforcement independent of this administration exam, like tomorrow, every one of these detention centers, and prosecute any crimes found. It is costing the taxpayer $775 per night per child. Time to find out who the owners of the companies getting contracts worth tens of millions of dollars are. Bet one prominent name will be Sessions. Eventually, we are going to find out what has gone on, and is presently going on, at these concentration camps, and the firestorm will make the present one look tame.

That is a lie.

Many of these people are fleeing certain death in their own nation. Death for themselves, and their family. I realize that as a "Conservative", if the skin is other than white, you believe that would be the best fate for them.

Forum List

Back