CNN - Disengenous once again. Trump immigration policy.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Leading Headline.... "TRUMP SIGNS EXEC ORDER TO STOP HIS FAMILY SEPARATION POLICY".
That is a lie.
The separation was happening as a side effect of a zero tolerance policy, I don;t think anyone thought the problem was going to be this big.
The family separation policy was set forth by Congress years ago. And due to 16 years of not enforcing laws - these kids were simply let in with whoever brought them.
A fine example of that is some school systems in California have 1 out of 5 students HOMELESS, many cannot speak English.
The failed immigration policies of Bush/Obama was to simply ignore the problem. Just pretend it isn't happening.

And BTW - several lawsuits are being filed to stop the executive order. ACLU has already filed.

Leading Headline.... "TRUMP SIGNS EXEC ORDER TO STOP HIS FAMILY SEPARATION POLICY".
That is a lie.
The separation was happening as a side effect of a zero tolerance policy, I don;t think anyone thought the problem was going to be this big.
The family separation policy was set forth by Congress years ago. And due to 16 years of not enforcing laws - these kids were simply let in with whoever brought them.
A fine example of that is some school systems in California have 1 out of 5 students HOMELESS, many cannot speak English.
The failed immigration policies of Bush/Obama was to simply ignore the problem. Just pretend it isn't happening.

And BTW - several lawsuits are being filed to stop the executive order. ACLU has already filed.
Hello,
We also have a lot of migrants who arrive by sea, Italy did not want to take the migrants home so Macron was piss off but well Italy has become a guard hall for migrants
You have little children who arrive without their parents if I understand what is happening in the US?

I looked on CNN and didn't see that headline. Would the OP provide a link for it please?

That is a lie.

Nobody thought the problem was going to be this big? Every admin since ‘97 has discussed it, and all decided it would be too cruel. So did Trump’s last year. And now whoops, they decided it was too cruel again (after getting their asses beaten over it).

CNN needs to have their credentials pulled...force it off the air...its over the top dishonest...blatantly lying every day....time to pull their press pass for good....

That is a lie.

Nobody thought the problem was going to be this big? Every admin since ‘97 has discussed it, and all decided it would be too cruel. So did Trump’s last year. And now whoops, they decided it was too cruel again (after getting their asses beaten over it).

LOL.... the problem is too cruel.
I tell you what is cruel.... dragging a small child 100's miles, many on foot....across deserts and rough wilderness all because you want some free shit.
I realize that as a leftist you ignore anything and everything that doesn't follow your subscribed thinking... but this is ridiculous.

Secure our Border, end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Problem solved.

That is a lie.

Hello,
We also have a lot of migrants who arrive by sea, Italy did not want to take the migrants home so Macron was piss off but well Italy has become a guard hall for migrants
You have little children who arrive without their parents if I understand what is happening in the US?

Not entirely accurate.
Many are without their parents, especially older children like teenagers.
I believe most are with at least one parent, but 1,000s are not and our government has to figure out who their parents are.
The policy before was to ignore it. And simply let them disappear into the U.S.
Some of them are, for good reason, believed to be child sex slaves.

That is a lie.

It doesn't matter, nobody watches CNN anyways. Pravda in 2018, incredible.

So many want to sink America, you guys better wake up and support the President. He is the only one with the balls to confront all of these past abuses.

That is a lie.

I tell you what is cruel.... dragging a small child 100's miles, many on foot....across deserts and rough wilderness all because you want some free shit.
I realize that as a leftist you ignore anything and everything that doesn't follow your subscribed thinking... but this is ridiculous.
They decided dragging a child 100’s of miles was better than that child getting gunned down by cartel’s or growing up in extreme poverty. I would love for you to walk a mile in their shoes, you piece of trash.

That is a lie.

The Dirty Democrats are doing every thing that they can to enable mass illegal immigration

ANother thing the left is of course ignoring is this highlights just how many kids were pouring across the border. And quite a few of them with unknown origins and no parent with them, and no parent in the U.S. That is the real travesty.
I

That is a lie.

They decided dragging a child 100’s of miles was better than that child getting gunned down by cartel’s or growing up in extreme poverty. I would love for you to walk a mile in their shoes, you piece of trash.

You know nothing.
I have been to Mexico....you??
Mexico is poorer than the U.S., but it is not a dump. Indeed most people live freer there than here.
I was married 27 years to a Mexican. Knew all of her family. They are very happy people, happier than we are.
You know nothing.

Forum List

Back