CNN calls Al Qaeda insurgents "Activists"

Are you trying to claim that anyone against Assad is by definition a member of al-Qaeda?

Moi?

Hell no.

But not only do you have AQ in there, you have a serious religious conflict going on that your ass wipes refuse to recognize in your press.

My question was directed towards the OP, since it appears that that is the claim he's making.

Who exactly are "my" ass wipes, by the way?

Are you trying to claim that anyone against Assad is by definition a member of al-Qaeda?

Moi?

Hell no.

But not only do you have AQ in there, you have a serious religious conflict going on that your ass wipes refuse to recognize in your press.

My question was directed towards the OP, since it appears that that is the claim he's making.

middle of the roaders who absolutely do not understand your press

no brainer.

Moi?

Hell no.

no brainer.

I guess what I'm asking is your use of the 2nd person possessive.

I neither possess any "middle of the roaders", nor do I possess any press.

no brainer.

According to DoctorIsIn, Martin Luther King is a Communist.

no brainer.

I think it's cute that you keep trying to derail your own threads, and it's even cuter that you can't even keep track of what I said.

For the fourth or fifth time, there is a difference between "Communist" and "communist".

I think it's cute that you keep trying to derail your own threads, and it's even cuter that you can't even keep track of what I said.

For the fourth or fifth time, there is a difference between "Communist" and "communist".

You should announce that at a NAACP Convention, I'm sure they'll understand.

You should announce that at a NAACP Convention, I'm sure they'll understand.

I have no idea what you're attempting to say here.

You own signature, the line highlighted in red, speaks against your own statement.

That is [MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION] 's signature line.

Orwell was talking about people like Alex Jones. He must've gotten an entire show out of that. I hope his intern got paid well.

Stop trolling. I just went back to see exactly what you are doing in this thread.

If you don't like it get out of it.

You big nerd

Forum List

Back