CNN calls Al Qaeda insurgents "Activists"

I wonder how many hours of CNN some loser had to watch to find that little nugget

You own signature, the line highlighted in red, speaks against your own statement.

"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind."
- George Orwell

That is [MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION] 's signature line.

I wonder how many hours of CNN some loser had to watch to find that little nugget

You own signature, the line highlighted in red, speaks against your own statement.

"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind."
- George Orwell

Orwell was talking about people like Alex Jones. He must've gotten an entire show out of that. I hope his intern got paid well.

- George Orwell

Orwell was talking about people like Alex Jones. He must've gotten an entire show out of that. I hope his intern got paid well.

Nothing like a government bedwetter/disinfo agent.

[MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION]: If I shot rockets at the Capitol building, would I be an activist then? Or are Muslim Extremists only granted this distinct privilege?

[MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION]: If I shot rockets at the Capitol building, would I be an activist then? Or are Muslim Extremists only granted this distinct privilege?

I don't know. Would you consider yourself that? After all there is a Kenyan muslim communist in the white house who's hell-bent on the destruction of this country. Some would call you hero. :cool:

edit - "bedwetter?" Are you petey in disguise?

Last edited:

I don't know. Would you consider yourself that? After all there is a Kenyan muslim in the white house who's hell-bent on the destruction of this country. Some would call you hero :cool:

Got it, according to Libtards, Muslim Extremists are above the law.

If bed wetters like old school had the reading comprehension skills of a 14 year old, he would know that Orwell wrote about the horrors of governments dominating people through lies and deceit. His concern was not idiots like Alex Jones who sell sensational bullshit, mixed with just enough truth to keep from being sued. His concern was an established elite class that had no opposition willing to speak truth to power, capable of exposing their lies.

Alex Jones is an asshat, but he occasionally makes available information that embarrasses the political establishment. He would have so much more credibility if it wasn't for all the 9/11 truthtardiness and bohemian bullshit. I actually suspect he's a tool of the left. He injects himself into groups with his mob of tin foil hat wearing malcontents and either embarrasses a candidate, or turns people off from them since no rational person wants to be associated with such morons.

If bed wetters like old school had the reading comprehension skills of a 14 year old, he would know that Orwell wrote about the horrors of governments dominating people through lies and deceit. His concern was not idiots like Alex Jones who sell sensational bullshit, mixed with just enough truth to keep from being sued. His concern was an established elite class that had no opposition willing to speak truth to power, capable of exposing their lies.

Alex Jones is an asshat, but he occasionally makes available information that embarrasses the political establishment. He would have so much more credibility if it wasn't for all the 9/11 truthtardiness and bohemian bullshit. I actually suspect he's a tool of the left. He injects himself into groups with his mob of tin foil hat wearing malcontents and either embarrasses a candidate, or turns people off from them since no rational person wants to be associated with such morons.

Well damn [MENTION=40152]2ndAmendment[/MENTION]. Now I'll never believe that you're not petey in disguise

Well damn [MENTION=40152]2ndAmendment[/MENTION]. Now I'll never believe that you're not petey in disguise

At least [MENTION=43198]Pete7469[/MENTION] draws his own conclusions and opinions for himself, whether or not I agree with him; on the other hand you, [MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION] are either a Disinformation Agent/Hired Troll or a bedwetter. Either way, the content you post is derived from your Masters and Overseers.

Last edited:

At least [MENTION=43198]Pete7469[/MENTION] draws his own conclusions and opinions for himself, whether or not I agree with him; on the other hand you, [MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION] are either a Disinformation Agent/Hired Troll or a bedwetter. Either way, the content you post is derived from your Masters and Overseers.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Hear that @masters and [MENTION=23304]OVE[/MENTION]rseers??? Apparently I'd make a great hire!!! If you'll pay me to post on this board I'll gladly say whatever you want!

I use the term "bed wetter" to describe liberals after having filled out applications for security clearances. Bed wetters are screened out, because bed wetting into the teenage years is indicative of a psychological disorder. Incidentally Bradley Manning was a notorious bed wetter while in basic training, the army's demand for bodies allowed him to fall through the cracks.

Since it's well established that liberalism is in itself a psychological disorder, I use the term bed wetter to describe them. It seems to fit, and it seems to strike a nerve with many of them for obvious reasons.

Old douche isn't "an agent", or a paid troll. He's a common bed wetter with nothing better to do than regurgitate media matters talking points. His insipid bullshit isn't worth a welfare check. It isn't even worth reading. I've had that moron on ignore almost immediately after arriving here and reading his insipid bullshit. I suggest everyone does the same. He'll go away if people pay no attention to him. He wouldn't post such insipid bullshit if he wasn't looking for attention.

I use the term "bed wetter" to describe liberals after having filled out applications for security clearances. Bed wetters are screened out, because bed wetting into the teenage years is indicative of a psychological disorder. Incidentally Bradley Manning was a notorious bed wetter while in basic training, the army's demand for bodies allowed him to fall through the cracks.

Since it's well established that liberalism is in itself a psychological disorder, I use the term bed wetter to describe them. It seems to fit, and it seems to strike a nerve with many of them for obvious reasons.

Old douche isn't "an agent", or a paid troll. He's a common bed wetter with nothing better to do than regurgitate media matters talking points. His insipid bullshit isn't worth a welfare check. It isn't even worth reading. I've had that moron on ignore almost immediately after arriving here and reading his insipid bullshit. I suggest everyone does the same. He'll go away if people pay no attention to him. He wouldn't post such insipid bullshit if he wasn't looking for attention.

Ye be garglin yar own shit petey! Yer bed be as yellow as mine armpit stains ye monkey!

Keep me on yar ignar list ya pissy little prancy girl!

I don't know. Would you consider yourself that? After all there is a Kenyan muslim communist in the white house who's hell-bent on the destruction of this country. Some would call you hero. :cool:

edit - "bedwetter?" Are you petey in disguise?

Get out of the thread then troll. Politics. Remember the rules.

- George Orwell

Stop trolling. I just went back to see exactly what you are doing in this thread.

If you don't like it get out of it.

Oh man:

Gagging, writhing -- Activists claim videos show chemical warfare - CNN.com

Let's hear what someone sensible and off the corporate media payroll has to say about this distortion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyHMrL2SDLk

Wanna have some fun hearing this canuck chick out on CNN? And this is why I love torturing them...

It was Bush vs Gore. The douche bag Judy called Florida for Gore. Bernie paled. I swear he went white.

Rove called in. Had to tell Judy that the panhandle was in a different time zone and she couldn't call it.

It was so fucking good...............pardon my french but it was an awesome moment. And CNN was outed early.

:lol:

I loved it.

Are you trying to claim that anyone against Assad is by definition a member of al-Qaeda?

Moi?

Hell no.

But not only do you have AQ in there, you have a serious religious conflict going on that your ass wipes refuse to recognize in your press.

Forum List

Back