CNN Anchor Accuses Rand Paul Of Being In A "Butt-Kissing Contest" With Liz Cheney

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I remember the day when an news anchor started using language like this...they were yanked off the air before you can say "Private Server".

Apparently the media feels anyone who is nice to Trump is a butt-kisser. But Rand Paul didn't even bat an eye when this nasty woman said what was an obvious insult to someone who was simply being honest about Trump policies.

If this woman had said that to me...I would have taken my mic off and just told her to go fuck herself.

CNN to Rand Paul: Are You in a Trump ‘Butt-Kissing Contest’ With Liz Cheney?

Watch the video:
CNN's Keilar to Rand Paul: Are You in a ‘Butt Kissing Contest’ With Liz Cheney to Please Trump?

The news has degenerated to the point where if you're honest about Trump you are literally harassed on the air by jerk-offs in the media.

I figure it this way....if you nothing nice to say....then STFU.

But this is the tactic of the left....they have absolutely nothing nice to say about Trump.

Bill Maher was correct when he said the far left is a cancer on the Democrat Party. Bill Maher Condemns Far Left as ‘Cancer’ on Democratic Party

I can't really grasp this argument. Is CNN pimping to stay in Afghanistan? Are they backing the Cheney's?

Now if so, I understand why but the problem with Paul here is not holding Trump to his word. Just saying you are for something or thinking about doing something is not enough.

I remember the day when an news anchor started using language like this...they were yanked off the air before you can say "Private Server".

Apparently the media feels anyone who is nice to Trump is a butt-kisser. But Rand Paul didn't even bat an eye when this nasty woman said what was an obvious insult to someone who was simply being honest about Trump policies.

If this woman had said that to me...I would have taken my mic off and just told her to go fuck herself.

Watch the video:
CNN's Keilar to Rand Paul: Are You in a ‘Butt Kissing Contest’ With Liz Cheney to Please Trump?

The news has degenerated to the point where if you're honest about Trump you are literally harassed on the air by jerk-offs in the media.

But this is the tactic of the left....they have absolutely nothing nice to say about Trump.

Bill Maher was correct when he said the far left is a cancer on the Democrat Party. Bill Maher Condemns Far Left as ‘Cancer’ on Democratic Party

Things really went down hill when they had to report on the "Grab em by the Pussy" incident. Trump is lowering the bar for everybody.

Watch the video:

Well, that's CNN, isn't it?

I can't believe anyone watches CNN anymore. You get better reporting from the onion.
If CNN did any factual reporting they might not be in the toilet, but why worry about ratings or keep staff.

Watch the video:

I have heard that CNN slut before. She's an ignoramus

When it comes to the school at Ft Campbell, where I am working for the Department Of The Army, we had a briefing on this yesterday.....and the post commander said that the progress of the construction wasn't effected by Trump switching funds to the wall. If Congress decides not to provide funds next year, then it becomes a problem. We already finished building a new elementary school and they wanted to build another state of the art middle-school. We built a new high school and right now we have empty buildings that are waiting to be repurposed to administrations buildings. The grade school took a year to complete and the high school took almost 2 years to complete.

So what this biatch at CNN was doing was misrepresenting the facts to hurt the president.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back