CNN Alters Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer to Make Him Look White

People need to wake up to this Lamestream left leaning media. they have become an ENEMY to SOME OF us in this country

SNIP:

Jim Hoft Oct 4th, 2015 12:23 am

CNN photoshops the photo of Oregon killer Chris Harper-Mercer to make him look white.

Chris was the son of Ian Mercer from Great Britain and Laurel Margaret Harper.

Conservative Treehouse

Chris lived with his mother Laurel.
He posted this selfie online.

ALL of it here:
CNN Alters Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer to Make Him Look White - The Gateway Pundit

Oh my god, now, who's telling the truth here. If this turns out to be real, this is amazing. Do they want it to be a white guy that bad?

If I were you, I would dig a little deeper, kemosabe.

Again, the OP link:

CNN Alters Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer to Make Him Look White - The Gateway Pundit

gets all of its information from this link:

The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer - A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted...

Here is a screenshot of the relevant part of that link:

View attachment 51442

Why is the pic on the right not hyperlinked? I mean, CNN rarely, if ever deletes anything. It should be easy for another site to link to the source. I do it ALL THE TIME.

So, where is the actual CNN link?

Stephanie??
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/mercer-cnn-575x339.jpg

CNN probably deleted theirs after the story came out.

Uhm, no.

That is not a link to CNN. That is a link to a photo that was published at the gateway pundit and cannot be attributed to CNN in any way.

Are you really that stupid, or just ignorant?

Oh, and I have yet to see CNN delete anything once it has published, and if any text changes are made, an editorial note of change is included.

So, put on your big boy pants and see if you can actually find that photoshopped photo at CNN, which is what those lying RWNJ frother sites claim.

Just to remind, gatewaypundit also claimed that the co-pilot of the Lufthansa flight - who committed mass murder by flying the plane into a mountain - was a gay muslim. He was neither nor.

Yep, gatewaypundit has just such a stellar reputation....
You replied before I finished editing.
CNN erased their crime by removing all pics of the shooter.

People need to wake up to this Lamestream left leaning media. they have become an ENEMY to SOME OF us in this country

SNIP:

CNN photoshops the photo of Oregon killer Chris Harper-Mercer to make him look white.

Conservative Treehouse

ALL of it here:

Oh my god, now, who's telling the truth here. If this turns out to be real, this is amazing. Do they want it to be a white guy that bad?

What's amazing is that none of you idiots can provide a link to the actual CNN article.

Not only that, the photo one the left also looks to be quite doctored, because the blemishes on his face were not there on other photos...

SNIP:

Conservative Treehouse

ALL of it here:

What's amazing is that none of you idiots can provide a link to the actual CNN article.
I did, here it is again.
Oregon shooting: Gunman killed self, official rules - CNN.com

Again, the OP link:

The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer - A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted...

View attachment 51442

Why is the pic on the right not hyperlinked? I mean, CNN rarely, if ever deletes anything. It should be easy for another site to link to the source. I do it ALL THE TIME.

Stephanie??

Uhm, no.

That is not a link to CNN. That is a link to a photo that was published at the gateway pundit and cannot be attributed to CNN in any way.

Oh, and I have yet to see CNN delete anything once it has published, and if any text changes are made, an editorial note of change is included.

So, put on your big boy pants and see if you can actually find that photoshopped photo at CNN, which is what those lying RWNJ frother sites claim.

Just to remind, gatewaypundit also claimed that the co-pilot of the Lufthansa flight - who committed mass murder by flying the plane into a mountain - was a gay muslim. He was neither nor.

No. CNN does not do that. No major outlet does that.
You live in a fantasy world, or are simply insane.
I suspect the latter.

Jim Hoft of "The Gateway Pundit" is a misleading, dishonest, hack. He's a disgrace to journalism and should never be trusted.

I do not know if CNN photo-shopped the image or not. It probably was not. Frankly, I don't care.

What disturbs me is how easily people ( regardless of political leanings) are misled.

SNIP:

Conservative Treehouse

ALL of it here:

I did, here it is again.
Oregon shooting: Gunman killed self, official rules - CNN.com

No. There is no such photo at that link, nor was there ever. I saw that link this morning (German time) when it came out. At that link is 0:45 video and at no time is the killer's face shown.

You Righties are so fucking insane, you don't even realize when you are lying.

THERE IS NO SUCH PIC at that CNN link.

Last edited:
Jim Hoft of "The Gateway Pundit" is a misleading, dishonest, hack. He's a disgrace to journalism and should never be trusted.

I do not know if CNN photo-shopped the image or not. It probably was not. Frankly, I don't care.

What disturbs me is how easily people ( regardless of political leanings) are misled.

Yepp, that is EXACTLY my point.

Again, the OP link:

View attachment 51442

Stephanie??

Uhm, no.

FOX removes stories.

CNN? Not that I've seen.

Try finding anything in the FOX databases that has this..

FOX pulled all that stuff.

SNIP:

Conservative Treehouse

ALL of it here:

wth are babbling about. You don't care if these lamestream medias deceives you then sit down

Again, the OP link:

View attachment 51442

Stephanie??

Uhm, no.

I suspect the latter.
Got a link proving that unsubstantiated statement?
Didn't think so.
The proof is that CNN doesn't have a single picture of the shooter on their site black or white.

SNIP:

Conservative Treehouse

ALL of it here:

SNIP:

Conservative Treehouse

ALL of it here:

SNIP:

Conservative Treehouse

ALL of it here:

SNIP:

Conservative Treehouse

ALL of it here:

Not only that, the photo one the left also looks to be quite doctored, because the blemishes on his face were not there on other photos...

Well thats true as well, they could have just made the photo on the left Darker. and the nose looks different

SNIP:

Conservative Treehouse

ALL of it here:

wth are babbling about. You don't care if this deceives you then sit down

Hey, Stephanie, yeah, you, the brainless one, did you find that CNN link yet?

Again, the OP link:

View attachment 51442

Stephanie??

Uhm, no.

I suspect the latter.
Didn't think so.
The proof is that CNN doesn't have a single picture of the shooter on their site black or white.

So, you are now going with that one, eh?

Once again, show us a CNN link where that photo, in it's "photoshopped" form, exists, or just admit that you are a liar like the rest of the frothers here in USMB.

Uhm, no.

I suspect the latter.
Didn't think so.

Once again, show us a CNN link where that photo, in it's "photoshopped" form, exists, or just admit that you are a liar like the rest of the frothers here in USMB.
:ahole-1:

cnn-photoshops-oregon-shooter-white-black.jpg

Did CNN Change Skin Tone Of Oregon Shooter?

ANYONE see on the media's the shooter described what he is?

He's a BLACK-Islamist. who knew that

I saw on place they described him as a WHITE Supremacist

this is becoming Dangerous to us all with these LAMEstream medias censoring what is really happening

Uhm, no.

I suspect the latter.
Didn't think so.

:ahole-1:

cnn-photoshops-oregon-shooter-white-black.jpg

Did CNN Change Skin Tone Of Oregon Shooter?

But that is not a CNN link. Really, are all Righties this stupid?
You realize that all your link does is to parrot the conservativetreehouse, right?
Within your link, there is no link to anywhere in CNN where you can find this photo.

Again, the OP link:

View attachment 51442

Stephanie??

Uhm, no.

LOL, sure they did.

ANYONE see on the media's the shooter described what he is?

He's a BLACK-Islamist. who knew that

I saw on place they described him as a WHITE Supremacist

this is becoming Dangerous to us all with these LAMEstream medias censoring what is really happening

Did you not take your meds today, or is the buttplug just a little too tight?

Where is the CNN link the proves that you are not lying out your ass, Stephanie?

I promise you, I will NEVER let you live this one down, ever, until you finally come clean.

Forum List

Back