CNN admits truth again

So you depress the white vote while bringing in hundreds of thousands of new illegal votes and not considering the consequences.

I have considered the consequences.

Look if White People could get over their stupid racism and vote their own economic interests and realize that the One Percent is their real enemy, not the Hispanic Lesbian in the same factory who is in the same boat, then I wouldn't worry about it.

But the GOP has gotten very good on playing on the sexual, racial and religious fears of stupid white people.

Obstruction of justice is illegal.
Loretta Lynch & James Comey disagree.
Lefties are blind to the corruption of the Obama administration.

Obama is the ONE! He is above all others. He is the Messiah!
Make no mistake, the swamp consists of everyone. Especially the senators that have been in office for decades. Nature of the beast.

All of them are scared beyond anything what Trump could do and find out about all of them.

30k emails? Who and what is in there? McCain has been a warhawk for a long time. Who knows what stuff will be found about him on behalf of the military industrial complex. Eisenhower warned us about that for a reason. Would something be in those emails about those SEALS lost a few weeks after that group got bin laden? Was there some deal made, skin for skin? So, SEAL team VI was put on a giant school bus in the sky where some guy with a shoulder propelled grenade just happened to be there? We still didn't get to the bottom of that. Hillary the witch was secretary of state at the time of that. Anything in those deleted emails about that? No? Emails on a private server so therefore NOT subject to the freedom of information act? Nothing eh?

What sorts of corruption do you think would be found? You think they are all scared shitless?
I would like to believe Trump will expose the numerous criminals in our government, but I tend to doubt it.
The real reason for the investigations etc is so they can use whatever dirt they find they will use to BLACKMAIL.

Just understand how professional politics works. Most of the time, the dirty laundry is not aired but it is rather used.

If and when Trump caves in more and more to the globalists demands, you can be rest assured that something has been found.

That is how it works. Do people really think he was not wiretapped? Well, we know who those people are. I mean they trust hillary for God's sake.

This is what happens and how the globalists work. Scary, isnt it? Nothing new.

I know I could never go into politics. Way too much dirt on me.

Last edited:
I'd guess Anderson Cooper didn't appreciate such reasonable candor flying in the face of his efforts.

Toobin is right, and there may be a middle ground here where maybe some provable nasty shit did happen, but it wasn't illegal. Then the Dems would have to decide whether they want to scream endlessly about it or change their behaviors and finally provide the American voter with an attractive alternative. With ideas n' stuff.

If it wasn't illegal Manafort wouldn't be getting indicted, there was almost certainly illegality, just not clear if it extends to Trump and his subsequent cover up efforts.

Make no mistake, the swamp consists of everyone. Especially the senators that have been in office for decades. Nature of the beast.

All of them are scared beyond anything what Trump could do and find out about all of them.

30k emails? Who and what is in there? McCain has been a warhawk for a long time. Who knows what stuff will be found about him on behalf of the military industrial complex. Eisenhower warned us about that for a reason. Would something be in those emails about those SEALS lost a few weeks after that group got bin laden? Was there some deal made, skin for skin? So, SEAL team VI was put on a giant school bus in the sky where some guy with a shoulder propelled grenade just happened to be there? We still didn't get to the bottom of that. Hillary the witch was secretary of state at the time of that. Anything in those deleted emails about that? No? Emails on a private server so therefore NOT subject to the freedom of information act? Nothing eh?

What sorts of corruption do you think would be found? You think they are all scared shitless?
I would like to believe Trump will expose the numerous criminals in our government, but I tend to doubt it.
He will expose that he is one

Give him time.

I'd guess Anderson Cooper didn't appreciate such reasonable candor flying in the face of his efforts.

Toobin is right, and there may be a middle ground here where maybe some provable nasty shit did happen, but it wasn't illegal. Then the Dems would have to decide whether they want to scream endlessly about it or change their behaviors and finally provide the American voter with an attractive alternative. With ideas n' stuff.

If it wasn't illegal Manafort wouldn't be getting indicted, there was almost certainly illegality, just not clear if it extends to Trump and his subsequent cover up efforts.
Indictments are cheap.
Convictions a different story.

The real reason for the investigations etc is so they can use whatever dirt they find they will use to BLACKMAIL.

Just understand how professional politics works. Most of the time, the dirty laundry is not aired but it is rather used.

If and when Trump caves in more and more to the globalists demands, you can be rest assured that something has been found.

That is how it works. Do people really think he was not wiretapped? Well, we know who those people are. I mean they trust hillary for God's sake.

This is what happens and how the globalists work. Scary, isnt it? Nothing new.

I know I could never go into politics. Way too much dirt on me.

Well, you see, they wouldn't be able to blackmail Trump if he didn't do something wrong to start with.

Indictments are cheap.

Yea? Are FISA court warrants to break into your place at the wee morning hours also cheap?

Manafort is in some deep shit.

He will expose that he is one
That is more likely, which would put him in the company of those you support and admire.

Indictments are cheap.

Yea? Are FISA court warrants to break into your place at the wee morning hours also cheap?

Not because he did anything wrong.
I think Mueller is in deep shit.
So is Hillary and Obama.

Indictments are cheap.

So is Hillary and Obama.

Epic_Facepalm_5452.png

You simply believe whatever the fuck you wish were true. There is no helping this sort of loony stupid.

Give him time.
The criminality is so immense in our central government that if he intended to stop it, he would have started by now.

Indictments are cheap.

So is Hillary and Obama.

Epic_Facepalm_5452.png

You simply believe whatever the fuck you wish were true. There is no helping this sort of loony stupid.
If you still believe the government YOU'RE the problem.

The same people that said you could keep your doctor, that a video caused Benghazi, and that Hillary would win in a landslide are telling you that this is about Russian Collusion. It is really about overturning the will of the people.
These same lying assholes said they never unmasked anyone and it turns out they did, and they also lied that they never wire-tapped Trump Tower, and they did.

So spare me. Mkay?

Forum List

Back