Clown lie: Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

The way liberals take care of me is to penalize me under affirmative action for being born Asian.
There are more illegal Asians in America than their are Hispanics.

Slavery right under our noses.

And they should all be deported regardless of their race, national origin, religion, gender, etc. if they're here illegally.

The way liberals take care of me is to penalize me under affirmative action for being born Asian.

And they should all be deported regardless of their race, national origin, religion, gender, etc. if they're here illegally.
That may be the mistake liberals made thinking legal Mexicans give a shit about illegals.

Does that make anyone who loves the oceans a racist? xenophobe? or is just called oceanism?
I just think if we are looking to find illegals I know some all you can eat Chinese buffets and the staff can't speak a lick of engrish.

I hope Twitlers going to go after all illegals not just Mexicans and Arabs especially knowing how many are here. Then we ask china to take the 5 million illegal Asians back.

And if we need them then instead of paying Mexican smugglers to get you through the desert pay the us government to come in legally.

This is another example of how it isn't us bleeding heart liberals keeping illegals here. Its business owners. Republicans. All those Asian restaurants are harboring illegals

Sunni Man, post: 16672709
Obama destroyed America's medical infrastructure.

Obama didn't touch America's medical infrastructure. He gave more people access to it. So you must mean more people having access to it destroyed it. In that case the fix is letting those extra people die. I can believe the clown would do that, but why does he keep lying? Do you think no one will notice when 20 million Americans lose the healthcare they now have?

Lol @ deplorable...a title I wear with pride...we deplorables kicked your sorry ass last Nov.

You gonna live in last November for the rest of your life?

By the way it was not deplorables (racist outright bigoted goons such as yourself) that put Trump in the White House. You are about one third of the right side of politics. The rest that voted for Trump thought they were getting a shake up in DC. They now are beginning to realize they voted for a lying buffoon that actually could destroy their access to affirdable healthcare.

But you can't discuss the subject of this thread. What are you doing here. We all know Trump won.

Are you afraid to talk about what now?

Obummer and the Dumbocrats started the lie that the health care system was broken. Well once they got ahold of it, they made sure it was broken. So they could pass laws to line their pockets at taxpayer's expense.

Thankfully, President Trump was elected, and now the health care system will be restored and rebuilt for all American citizens. ... :thup:

Sunni Man, post: 16673297
bummer and the Dumbocrats started the lie that the health care system was broken.

They never said it was broken. Reality was health care costs were spiralling out of control.

The overall rising cost of healthcare has been driven downward while the uninsured rate is at the lowest level ever.

So why will you accept Trump breaking a promise he made to all the insured and still uninsured.

Last edited:
Obummer and the Dumbocrats started the lie that the health care system was broken. Well once they got ahold of it, they made sure it was broken. So they could pass laws to line their pockets at taxpayer's expense.

Thankfully, President Trump was elected, and now the health care system will be restored and rebuilt for all American citizens. ... :thup:
The first part of your post is pure bullshyt about the system not being broken and the second part shows how brainwashed you are.

Will this be Trumpty Dumpty's fall off the wall campaign promise lie?

((When he was running for president, Trump told “60 Minutes” in 2015 that everyone would win from his health care replacement.

“I am going to take care of everybody,” Trump said. “I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.”

More recently, in January, Trump vowed “insurance for everybody,” but congressional Republicans have taken to guaranteeing “access” to health care, rather than health care itself, meaning if individuals have the money to pay for insurance, they can get it.))

White House Refuses To Guarantee People Won't Lose Health Insurance From Repeal | The Huffington Post

Such a big deal was made about Obama's "you can keep your coverage" so how is Trump going to dissappear his huuuuge promise to provide insurance for everybody - cheaper and beautiful he promised?

They're not going to repeal Obamacare. I don't think they've even got a new plan written as yet. Then it would have to be approved, and all signed into law and delivered to insurers by June 21st. That's the deadline for them to be able to write their policies for next year.

Healthcare system is broken with skyrocketing costs. Democrats try to slow the bleeding. Republicans scream and yell that isn't perfect, it's all wrong. Republicans don't want to fix it, just eliminate it. Republicans now have the power to eliminate and replace or fix and don't know what to do because they are inept.

Trump promised to repeal ObamaCare on day one. He said this in every speech at his mass Trump's Chumps rallies. He was going to repeal and replace ObamaCare "on day one". That was his promise. He even wrote it in black and white on his web site.

He also promised to have a series of reforms "ready for implementation" on day one. You know...just like "shovel ready" projects back in Obama's time. He said he had a "beautiful" plan.

And the Chumps fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Turns out he has NOTHING. Just like the GOP has had for DECADES.

The Emperor has no clothes.

The real problem is the cost of healthcare. We are all getting bled dry by the medical industry. We are fighting each other when we should be fighting these bastards. I got a bill from an emergency room visit for $2000. They checked my heartbeat and took a blood test. What's that really worth? $100? Give me a break, they are laughing all the way to the bank.

"Taken care of"? Maybe the rhetoric should say "taken advantage of". The Hussein administration put middle class families in debit because they couldn't afford the mandatory insurance packages or the $10,000 deductible. Farm families live with cuts and scrapes and broken bones that used to be covered by insurance and a modest two or three hundred dollar deductible but now they have to learn to set bones and stitch up wounds because Hussein made a visit to the emergency room too expensive. In the mean time the illegal parasites on the economy get free visits to the E.R. for obesity related illnesses.
What a fucked up liar you are. I know people that have worked their whole lives, and never had health care insurance that were able to afford it with the ACA.

oreo, post: 16673392
They're not going to repeal Obamacare. I don't think they've even got a new plan written as yet. Then it would have to be approved, and all signed into law and delivered to insurers by June 21st. That's the deadline for them to be able to write their policies for next year.

They can only defund parts of it. That will disrupt the market place so severely no one knows what catastrophe Republicans can spread around the country.

That is why Trump's promise is so important to be kept.

But Trump is such a liar who knows where he actually stands on the beautiful healthcare for all Americans that he still keeps promising.

He will need to turn to Dems in Congress to keep his promise.

I hope he does.

But he is not coherent or in full control of his faculties.

Crap Sunni. We pay twice as much per citizen as most industrial nations for our medical system, and get far poorer results than they do.

"Taken care of"? Maybe the rhetoric should say "taken advantage of". The Hussein administration put middle class families in debit because they couldn't afford the mandatory insurance packages or the $10,000 deductible. Farm families live with cuts and scrapes and broken bones that used to be covered by insurance and a modest two or three hundred dollar deductible but now they have to learn to set bones and stitch up wounds because Hussein made a visit to the emergency room too expensive. In the mean time the illegal parasites on the economy get free visits to the E.R. for obesity related illnesses.
What a fucked up liar you are. I know people that have worked their whole lives, and never had health care insurance that were able to afford it with the ACA.
I would love to know how much they make and what their monthly premium and deductible is.

Forum List

Back