Closest thing I've seen to calling on the bullshit...

You should look for it on you-tube... the delivery and watching McCain and Pelosi squirm and sweat on the same stage were priceless!

-Joe
um, McCain wasnt ON any stage

are you sure you really know ANYTHING about politics?

McCain was certainly in the audience and shown on the cameras squirming in his seat enough to be on last nights national stage... at least on NBC.

-Joe
well, i watched it, and i didnt see anyone "squirming"
so maybe you were seeing things that werent there for anyone
Pelosi was just too eager to jump up for every silly word Obama said

You should look for it on you-tube... the delivery and watching McCain and Pelosi squirm and sweat on the same stage were priceless!

-Joe

McCain was certainly in the audience and shown on the cameras squirming in his seat enough to be on last nights national stage... at least on NBC.

-Joe

Remember seeing this there?

$supportfavoriteboob.jpg

-Joe
well, i watched it, and i didnt see anyone "squirming"
so maybe you were seeing things that werent there for anyone
Pelosi was just too eager to jump up for every silly word Obama said

NBC panned a camera on McCain right after the President gave his "shame on you" to the corporations who have been bilking the public for decades and adding insult to injury by shipping jobs overseas... Big John was squirming... o.k. - maybe he was farting, but I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall when next he meets with his crony backers.

-Joe

Closest thing I've seen to calling bullshit on the bullshit...

Thank you Mr. President.

-Joe

Welcome back Joe and I agree.

I want to see what Bobby Jindal has to say. He's just as extreme as Sawwah in many aspects and is being pushed by Republicans to be the candidate in 2012 for obvious reasons. :eusa_whistle:

You understand, of course, that if a huge number of people agree with you, you're not an extremist.

Right?

You're the extremist, Snaturdi....one of a thin smattering of leftist whackos....and it cracks me up that they call the majority of the country "extremists" because they have conservative Christian values.

What a loon.

He called bullshit on the greed that is the net result of 'Intelligence' forming the blood of 'cash-flow'.

-Joe

So he's countering it by borrowing over $1 trillion that the taxpayers will eventually have to pay off. :clap2:

While at the same time saying we have to curtail spending.

Look at the big picture Allie... The American President just outlined a vision to spank the greed out of Western 'Civilization' without killing the patient.

Why are you so surprised? Did you think the Europeans would be the ones to figure it out?

-Joe

So he's countering it by borrowing over $1 trillion that the taxpayers will eventually have to pay off. :clap2:

Look at the big picture Allie... The American President just outlined a vision to spank the greed out of Western 'Civilization' without killing the patient.

Why are you so surprised? Did you think the Europeans would be the ones to figure it out?

-Joe
only thing is, its more likely to kill the patient than heal him

-Joe

What is your recommendation doctor DC? Give even more resources to the 5% of Americans who already control 80%? (or more)

The People of Alaska took control of the resources under their feet and made Exxon, et al pay them for the oil they drill there. Hmmmmm... The natural resources in Alaska belong to the people and not the corporations... How many republicans out there are willing to try and wrap their narrow minds around that concept? Palin seems to have at least rationalized it for votes - maybe she is your best hope for the future!

-Joe

Last edited:

-Joe

What is your recommendation doctor DC? Give even more resources to the 5% of Americans who already control 80%? (or more)

The People of Alaska took control of the resources under their feet and made Exxon, et al pay them for the oil they drill there. Hmmmmm... The natural resources in Alaska belong to the people and not the corporations... How many republicans out there are willing to try and wrap their narrow minds around that concept? Palin seems to have at least rationalized it for votes - maybe she is your best hope for the future!

-Joe
well, ya gotta let em DRILL here if you want to be paid for it
i'm all for that
and i'd love to see them drill anywhere they think they can get some
including the gulf of Maine

We're better off than Europe.

Life is hard. It's a lefty lie that there is a cure for it, and that cure is to eliminate democracy, morality, religion and accountability.

Forum List

Back