Clintons earned nearly $141M from 2007 to 2014, tax returns show

The Clinton's are an American success story. Coming from humble beginnings to vast power and wealth

Something Conservatives usually celebrate

Clintons earned nearly 141M from 2007 to 2014 tax returns show - CNNPolitics.com
Wow, looks like Clintons get a lot of money indeed. What a sneaky family. They don't do anything but talking bullshit on TV and yet they got $141M. That's just a shame. Both Hillary and Bill have to be jailed for everything they've done. I can't believe there are people who want to see Hill as the President. The day when Hillary becomes the president will be the worst day in the history of America.
Trumps a stud for his money but the Clinton's are held to a different standard.

Clintons earned nearly 141M from 2007 to 2014 tax returns show - CNNPolitics.com
Wow, looks like Clintons get a lot of money indeed. What a sneaky family. They don't do anything but talking bullshit on TV and yet they got $141M. That's just a shame. Both Hillary and Bill have to be jailed for everything they've done. I can't believe there are people who want to see Hill as the President. The day when Hillary becomes the president will be the worst day in the history of America.
Obama is going to make three times that much.

Bush made a hundred thousand for one gig and I forget how much he got from soldiers maimed by his policies.

Bush made a hundred thousand for one gig and I forget how much he got from soldiers maimed by his policies.
Hill worked on behalf of the Swiss banks when they were told to turn over the account numbers of those who were american citizens avoiding paying taxes to the IRS. That was when she was Secretary of State.

She did a nice job, where the Swiss turned over but a fraction of accounts. As a thank you, Bill had speaking gigs at a price of $1.5 million a talk.

Not quite broke and not quite Kosher.

So much for the republican lie that democrats 'hate' the rich.

Hillary wants to make everyone rich, she wants to bump the min wage to a wage she herself could live on and support her modest lifestyle!

I love that the dumbest people on earth are always found supporting the very thing they claim to hate. Hillary for more wars, more debt, more division between the poor and her class of upper elite that rules the peeons. All she/they have have to do is keep the masses impoverished and promise them crap that does nothing for them but sounds "free" and you can get a majority vote!

Don't get me wrong, most Republicans are just as ignorant.

The two-headed Clinton snake lies effortlessly.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Whats you problem? Do you have any evidence of a crime?

Unless you do, just shut up and stop making an ass of yourself.
True, no hard evidence on the lying phony Clintons. But the lapdog media would never shine the hot light of scrutiny on them.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Hill worked on behalf of the Swiss banks when they were told to turn over the account numbers of those who were american citizens avoiding paying taxes to the IRS. That was when she was Secretary of State.

She did a nice job, where the Swiss turned over but a fraction of accounts. As a thank you, Bill had speaking gigs at a price of $1.5 million a talk.

They were in debt when they left office. Guess White Water didn't work out the way the GOP said it did.

They were in debt when they left office. Guess White Water didn't work out the way the GOP said it did.
Or she is lying again...

Not bad for someone that was broke when they left the White House

Did she and Bill take deductions to lower their tax payments? Would be hypocritical considering they claim the wealthy don't pay enough. I wonder why more wealthy Dems don't set an example and mail checks to government to go toward the national debt. Nothing is stopping them.

Not bad for someone that was broke when they left the White House

Did she and Bill take deductions to lower their tax payments? Would be hypocritical considering they claim the wealthy don't pay enough. I wonder why more wealthy Dems don't set an example and mail checks to government to go toward the national debt. Nothing is stopping them.
Love your avatar...

According to Hillary, they owed the lawyers, paying for 2 houses, college for Chelsea, and other sundry items.

They just talk bullshit on TV and then people got vote for Hilary. Kinda sounds like Trump.

Kinda sounds like the people like to hear Bullshit.

According to Hillary, they owed the lawyers, paying for 2 houses, college for Chelsea, and other sundry items.
Poor baby.

Sounds like rawmoney to me...Can we all just vote for bernie Sanders?

Why not? Then we can emulate Greece.

Maintaining our infrastructure, having the best science institutions on the planet and educating our children is investing in the economy...Greece gave away free shit and didn't invest.

People like you really don't know what you're talking about. Name one developing or developed country that lets everything turn to shit?

Who is going to pay for this expanded bloated welfare state that the idiot Sanders is proposing when we are already over $18 trillion in debt and the combined cost of government is over 40% of the GNP?

The Feds already spend over $3 trillion for inefficient, bloated corrupt government each year and borrows anywhere from a half trillion to trillion more and all we get is more poverty, higher welfare rolls, decreased family income and a larger division between rich and poor.

Sander's form of Left economics has been a diaster whenever it has been implemented anywhere in the world and it will sure as hell turn the US into another Greece.

Are you suffering from class envy?

Since 2007, the Clintons have paid $43,885,310 in federal income taxes. In the two most recent years, 2013 and 2014, the Clintons paid an effective federal tax rate of 35.4 percent and 35.7 percent, respectively. When accounting for state and local taxes, the Clintons’ combined effective tax rate was 44.6 percent in 2013 and 45.8 percent in 2014.

Statement from Hillary Clinton on the Release of Her Federal Tax Returns Hillary for America

What I mainly care about is whether they pay their share in taxes or whether they are illegally stashing money overseas to avoid paying taxes.

Aren't you tired of all this rich and powerful families. The Clintons, Bushes and Kochs and others. All they are oligarchs who just want my money.
Why do Americans still for them? This is not the best candidates for presidential chair.

Forum List

Back