Clintons earned nearly $141M from 2007 to 2014, tax returns show

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Clintons earned nearly 141M from 2007 to 2014 tax returns show - CNNPolitics.com
Wow, looks like Clintons get a lot of money indeed. What a sneaky family. They don't do anything but talking bullshit on TV and yet they got $141M. That's just a shame. Both Hillary and Bill have to be jailed for everything they've done. I can't believe there are people who want to see Hill as the President. The day when Hillary becomes the president will be the worst day in the history of America.

Clintons earned nearly 141M from 2007 to 2014 tax returns show - CNNPolitics.com
Wow, looks like Clintons get a lot of money indeed. What a sneaky family. They don't do anything but talking bullshit on TV and yet they got $141M. That's just a shame. Both Hillary and Bill have to be jailed for everything they've done. I can't believe there are people who want to see Hill as the President. The day when Hillary becomes the president will be the worst day in the history of America.

Whats you problem? Do you have any evidence of a crime?

Unless you do, just shut up and stop making an ass of yourself.

It's like I always said, the only difference between the two parties is which directions the money flows.

Not bad for someone that was broke when they left the White House

I thought they said they were BROKE?

Did they lie, or are they just completely retarded when it comes to personal finances?

Sounds like rawmoney to me...Can we all just vote for bernie Sanders?

Why not? Then we can emulate Greece.

Maintaining our infrastructure, having the best science institutions on the planet and educating our children is investing in the economy...Greece gave away free shit and didn't invest.

People like you really don't know what you're talking about. Name one developing or developed country that lets everything turn to shit?

Last edited:
With all the evidence they've managed to lose, how much more do you think they "earned" but somehow didn't report??? That figure, I'll bet, is dramatically under reported. Not jealous, just can recognize a sleaze ball for what he or she really is.

Cons, you haven't told us what's the crime yet.
You have a 24 hour extension to come up with one.

Not bad for someone that was broke when they left the White House
How much money did they have when they left the White House?

According to Hillary, they were dead broke, and paying for 2 houses, and Chelseas college.

Hillary Clinton We Came Out Of The White House Dead Broke Video RealClearPolitics
How much money did they really have?
According to Hillary, they were dead broke, and paying for 2 houses, and Chelseas college.

Hillary Clinton We Came Out Of The White House Dead Broke Video RealClearPolitics

Forum List

Back