Clinton tour a bust

Bill Clinton drove conservatives insane in the 90s. he was a glib, inexperienced BS artist from nowhere, running against uninspiring but honorable republican candidates, and for reasons that werent clear, winning. Horny Bill was shifty and dishonest. that was obvious to conservatives. somehow voters didnt see it. they LIKED him.
Both times he ran for President he received less than 50% of the vote.

Without Russian banks (that financed the Crooked Hillary uranium deal) giving Slick Willy $600K for a speech it pretty hard for the ole boy to get people to pay to hear him talk, isn't it?

Agree with you, but the wife had a good time and I got to watch football uninterrupted, although the PAC 12 championship game sucked and I switched over to a movie. What really hit home was what you wrote here:
I would rather sit down and talk with a single mother going to college part time to get her degree while working 2 jobs...

It makes me recall when Jackie Kennedy Onassis died and for days the media gushed about what a saint she was. All I could think of was my mom raising 4 boys and the working women I knew balancing family and work. Glad I called home to let mom know Jackie had nothing on her.

Barely any bookings for coughing Hillary Clinton’s new tour: 83% empty seats

It’s no secret that Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign for President didn’t have the largest crowds. Especially in comparison to US President Donald Trumps.

But this is a new low for even Hillary. Bill and Hillary Clinton’s speaking tour opened up this week with an almost empty audience. The tickets started at $200 dollars a piece, but were brought down to $6.55. And still nobody wanted to go.

The speaking tour is filled with identity politics, pandering and complaining about why she lost the election. Some of her excuses include, the Russian, James Comey, Sexism, Racism (even though both her and Trump are white), Ageism (even though she’s younger than Trump) and Macedonian Internet troll farms.

Barely any bookings for coughing Hillary Clinton’s new tour: 83% empty seats

Forum List

Back