Clinton suggests she'd consider mandatory gun buy-backs, sparking fears of ‘confiscation’

Liberals hate law abiding white people owning guns. Blacks in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, shoot and kill one another on a nightly basis using illegal guns and the Liberals lose their shit over the white guy in Montana having a gun.

This same crap came out when Obama first came.

How many guns were confiscated?

Sweet FA... None...

Lieing back then and lieing now...

You need to first pull your head out of your ass, then figure out how to use the spell check feature on your browser.

So I am right but I misspelt.

But the crazies had this same bullshit as they did with Obama... How did that go?

Tell the people you're right that had their guns confiscated in improper civil forfeitures and the vets that voluntarily singed papers to allow a trustee to handle their financial affairs who had their gun rights revoked. And your dear leader is trying to expand these unlawful processes.

And the people on social security...they are going after them too....

Sweet FA... None...

You need to first pull your head out of your ass, then figure out how to use the spell check feature on your browser.

But the crazies had this same bullshit as they did with Obama... How did that go?

Tell the people you're right that had their guns confiscated in improper civil forfeitures and the vets that voluntarily singed papers to allow a trustee to handle their financial affairs who had their gun rights revoked. And your dear leader is trying to expand these unlawful processes.

Do you have a reliable source for that information or are we just supposed to swallow it like a drink of water?

Liberals hate law abiding white people owning guns. Blacks in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, shoot and kill one another on a nightly basis using illegal guns and the Liberals lose their shit over the white guy in Montana having a gun.
GunsPer100.png

There is no way to create a working background check system.

Criminals get their guns by stealing them, or by using straw purchasers, people who can pass background checks who buy the guns for the criminals....thereby going around current federally mandated background checks and any future universal background check. And today, almost all first time rejections in background checks are for people who can legally own guns but get hit by a glitch in the system...

So could you explain how a background check system is supposed to work...when all evidence from the last 20 years show that it doesn't.......?

You throw people in jail who have anything to do with straw purchases. How is there not a way to crate a proper background check system? Before a couple of years ago a car couldn't go faster than 50 miles an hour on electricity, now you can.

What difference does it make to you? You don't even want a properly functioning background system. You guys just want to claim anyone who believes there should be at least some amount of gun control to be Nazis or akin to ISIS.

we already have a proper background check system..criminals just don't use it......if someone has a clean record they will pass any background check you can come up with....amd then they can sell or give their gun to a criminal....

I want a real system....put a tattoo on the shoulder of convicted felons....then you can check and immediately know if the buyer can buy the gun......felons will not be avle to even enter a gun store or gun show.

OK....now tell me what to do with the crazies? People with mental issues are more often than not major offenders. I repeat....what is wrong with a thorough cross checking examination and a 45 day waiting period?

Name one mass shooter that we have had that would have been stopped by a 45 day waiting period....research has shown mass shooters plan their attacks 6 months to 2 years in advance....well over your 45 day period....

mentally ill shooters are a timy number of all shooters.....amd the best way to catch them is with mental jphealth professionals....but......the colorado theater shooter and the sandy hook shooter both had contact with mental health professionals...didn't stop them.

cross checking examinations only work for those who submit to them...if criminals steal their guns and use people who can pass any examination to buy their guns for them...you can see why they don't work to stop criminals and mass shooters.

Calm down.....all we need to do is copy some of the countries where they don't have kind of murderous bullshit that goes on here....it's not rocket science. You're like the NRA...go ape shit as soon as you think somebody might stop the need of 3 guns per individual, man, woman or child. Do you really think we need that many goddam weapons in the common thread of our society. It takes a bunch of men with a small dick mentality to actually think we need that.

how about you just move to one of those countries. see ya bye

So we can stop the lies now that proclaim the NRA is promoting the boogie man is going to take your guns away?

Seems like once again, the NRA is right!

-Geaux

So we can stop the lies now that proclaim the NRA is promoting the boogie man is going to take your guns away?

Seems like once again, the NRA is right!

-Geaux

Of course they were. Even if there wasn't the NRA, the millions of people who is a member and even those who aren't a member knew exactly what these snakes wanted to do all along. they are just chomping at the bit to disarm us. then they have NO WORRIES of anyone stopping them from whatever the hell they want to do us. that's why with everyone of these shootings they whip the fearmongering about they need more Gun Control. there isn't anymore gun control beside taking away the LEGAL gun owners guns

There is no way to create a working background check system.

Criminals get their guns by stealing them, or by using straw purchasers, people who can pass background checks who buy the guns for the criminals....thereby going around current federally mandated background checks and any future universal background check. And today, almost all first time rejections in background checks are for people who can legally own guns but get hit by a glitch in the system...

So could you explain how a background check system is supposed to work...when all evidence from the last 20 years show that it doesn't.......?

You throw people in jail who have anything to do with straw purchases. How is there not a way to crate a proper background check system? Before a couple of years ago a car couldn't go faster than 50 miles an hour on electricity, now you can.

What difference does it make to you? You don't even want a properly functioning background system. You guys just want to claim anyone who believes there should be at least some amount of gun control to be Nazis or akin to ISIS.

we already have a proper background check system..criminals just don't use it......if someone has a clean record they will pass any background check you can come up with....amd then they can sell or give their gun to a criminal....

I want a real system....put a tattoo on the shoulder of convicted felons....then you can check and immediately know if the buyer can buy the gun......felons will not be avle to even enter a gun store or gun show.

OK....now tell me what to do with the crazies? People with mental issues are more often than not major offenders. I repeat....what is wrong with a thorough cross checking examination and a 45 day waiting period?

Name one mass shooter that we have had that would have been stopped by a 45 day waiting period....research has shown mass shooters plan their attacks 6 months to 2 years in advance....well over your 45 day period....

mentally ill shooters are a timy number of all shooters.....amd the best way to catch them is with mental jphealth professionals....but......the colorado theater shooter and the sandy hook shooter both had contact with mental health professionals...didn't stop them.

cross checking examinations only work for those who submit to them...if criminals steal their guns and use people who can pass any examination to buy their guns for them...you can see why they don't work to stop criminals and mass shooters.

Calm down.....all we need to do is copy some of the countries where they don't have kind of murderous bullshit that goes on here....it's not rocket science. You're like the NRA...go ape shit as soon as you think somebody might stop the need of 3 guns per individual, man, woman or child. Do you really think we need that many goddam weapons in the common thread of our society. It takes a bunch of men with a small dick mentality to actually think we need that.

Hell, I can skew that BS ratio to the max.

-Geaux

Right now, federal law doesn't prohibit convicted abusers from owning guns. Loopholes allow stalkers, abusive ex-dating partners, and people with emergency restraining orders to legally buy and own guns – endangering the lives of their victims.

You really don't have a freaking clue what you're talking about do you?

Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban

The Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban often called "the Lautenberg Amendment" ("Gun Ban for Individuals Convicted of a Misdemeanor Crime of Domestic Violence", Pub.L. 104–208,[1]18 U.S.C.§ 922(g)(9)[2]) is an amendment to the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act of 1997 enacted by the 104th United States Congress in 1996, which bans access to firearms by people convicted of crimes of domestic violence. The act is often referred to as "the Lautenberg Amendment" after its sponsor, Senator Frank Lautenberg (D - NJ).

Right now, federal law doesn't prohibit convicted abusers from owning guns. Loopholes allow stalkers, abusive ex-dating partners, and people with emergency restraining orders to legally buy and own guns – endangering the lives of their victims.

-------------------------------

You really don't have a freaking clue what you're talking about do you?

i like it when the misinformed antis make such bold remarks

--LOL

Yep, they get a lot of mileage from their ignorance.

Yep, they get a lot of mileage from their ignorance.

which is important to point out for those who sit on the fence

Clinton suggests she'd consider mandatory gun buy-backs, sparking fears of ‘confiscation’

I will vote for Hillary but this looks like a pure political statement and frankly it's difficult to understand what someone on her team was thinking. Gun Buy-Back??

I own three guns and if I want to sell them I'll run an ad in the local newspaper or post them on E-Bay like all the other "Gun Nuts" do.

The fact of the matter is that I intend to give them to my favorite son-in-law.

You'll vote for the hil even when she confiscates your weapons.

I will vote for Hillary but this looks like a pure political statement and frankly it's difficult to understand what someone on her team was thinking. Gun Buy-Back??

I own three guns and if I want to sell them I'll run an ad in the local newspaper or post them on E-Bay like all the other "Gun Nuts" do.

folks like that would vote for leftists even if they took their first born child

more so if said leftists stated that taking the first born could help reduce global warming

--LOL

Sweet FA... None...

Do you have a reliable source for that information or are we just supposed to swallow it like a drink of water?

Google is your friend, try it, it works.

You dumbass....the buy back would be an offer. One wouldn't have to accept it. That's how Fox News, NRA horse shit gets started. You people need to find something to do besides bad mouth Liberals and Liberal policies.

You dumbass....the buy back would be an offer. One wouldn't have to accept it. That's how Fox News, NRA horse shit gets started. You people need to find something to do besides bad mouth Liberals and Liberal policies.

Clinton suggests mandatory gun buy backs. Mandatory. You're not real bright and a lot dumber than I had originally thought.

Forum List

Back