Clinton says U.S. could "totally obliterate" Iran

Hillary wants WWIII, honestly.
i agree... she wants to make sure that they understand that if they attack a Isreal its glass all around them... really!!! honestly !!! she would do it ... I would expect nothing less of a president of this country to do ... did yo forget the republican mantra ??? turn them to glass if they attack us or Israel ... thats the republican mantra ...

I ain't doing your left/right dance. The Clintons are great at financially benefiting from wars and disasters. Whether it's Israel or another avenue, she'll lead us there.

Hillary wants WWIII, honestly.
i agree... she wants to make sure that they understand that if they attack a Isreal its glass all around them... really!!! honestly !!! she would do it ... I would expect nothing less of a president of this country to do ... did yo forget the republican mantra ??? turn them to glass if they attack us or Israel ... thats the republican mantra ...

I ain't doing your left/right dance. The Clintons are great at financially benefiting from wars and disasters. Whether it's Israel or another avenue, she'll lead us there.
says stupid greatgatsby ... I don't know of any weapons the clinton have profited on and you can't show us one ... I don't know of any profit the clintons have ever made by going to war ... do you love to make it up as you go??? thinking we will buy your dancing around the facts here ??? think again

you mean her
"Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton warned Tehran on Tuesday that if she were president, the United States could "totally obliterate" Iran in retaliation for a nuclear strike against Israel.

On the day of a crucial vote in her nomination battle against fellow Democrat Barack Obama, the New York senator said she wanted to make clear to Tehran what she was prepared to do as president in hopes that this warning would deter any Iranian nuclear attack against the Jewish state.

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel)," Clinton said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them," she said.

Clinton says U.S. could

Clearly, this is not some one we can risk giving the nuclear codes to.
We couldn't obliterate anybody, we have a pussy for commander-in-chief
you mean where we had Osama Bin Ladin in Pakistan, that pussy of a president !!! along with that pussy secretary of state had him either captured or killed those 2 pussies ... seem you have no Idea what a pussy is
Seals done the deed, not commander asshat and his sniper dogging mutt Hildabeast. Lol

you mean her
"Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton warned Tehran on Tuesday that if she were president, the United States could "totally obliterate" Iran in retaliation for a nuclear strike against Israel.

On the day of a crucial vote in her nomination battle against fellow Democrat Barack Obama, the New York senator said she wanted to make clear to Tehran what she was prepared to do as president in hopes that this warning would deter any Iranian nuclear attack against the Jewish state.

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel)," Clinton said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them," she said.

Clinton says U.S. could

you mean where we had Osama Bin Ladin in Pakistan, that pussy of a president !!! along with that pussy secretary of state had him either captured or killed those 2 pussies ... seem you have no Idea what a pussy is
Seals done the deed, not commander asshat and his sniper dogging mutt Hildabeast. Lol
and the stupid ones like you keep proving how stupid you are

We wouldn't need nukes to do that. A squadron of B-52s with large payloads would send them back to the Stone Age, which for them was about 70 years ago.
Iran is the most modern, best educated and developed nation in the region The written history of the Persian civilization stretches back to a time Europeans were still wearing furs, head hunting and worshiping trees.

A squadron of fully loaded B-52s will change that right quick.
They are not the pushover you think they would be. Remember when you all thought Iraq was going to be a quick little walk in the park? It's like that only a whole lot worse. For one there is not a big sectarian divide to exploit like Iraq and they have been preparing for a US invasion for many years. Deciding to bomb Iran into regime change would go down as the most futile war effort in our history. It's all hypothetical though, Iran is not going to attack Israel unless we open hostilities against them. That too has always been part of the balance of terror we have with them.

Remember when you all thought Iraq was going to be a quick little walk in the park?

Lmao both gulf wars was over in days against the 4th largest army at the time..

No standing Iraq army to fight you revisionist moron.

We wouldn't need nukes to do that. A squadron of B-52s with large payloads would send them back to the Stone Age, which for them was about 70 years ago.
Iran is the most modern, best educated and developed nation in the region The written history of the Persian civilization stretches back to a time Europeans were still wearing furs, head hunting and worshiping trees.

They are not the pushover you think they would be. Remember when you all thought Iraq was going to be a quick little walk in the park? It's like that only a whole lot worse. For one there is not a big sectarian divide to exploit like Iraq and they have been preparing for a US invasion for many years. Deciding to bomb Iran into regime change would go down as the most futile war effort in our history. It's all hypothetical though, Iran is not going to attack Israel unless we open hostilities against them. That too has always been part of the balance of terror we have with them.

Yes they are.
In an eight year war with Iraq they fought to a draw.
We took out Iraq's Military in just days, and we'd do the same with Iran's.
What is true is that Islamic fighters would indeed stream into Iran by the thousands and we'd find ourselves bogged down as we are right now in Iraq.

Bogged down lmao...

So how many troops we have in Iraq now genius ?

you do know that a squadron of B52 can be shot down in a instance don't you??? apparently not!!!! b-52's would be that last resort that I as a leader would use ...

Where do you get your news from.. A comic book?

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...bers-to-attack-isis-in-syria-iraq/2016/04/09/

you mean her

Clinton says U.S. could

and the stupid ones like you keep proving how stupid you are
Who pulled the trigger?
Lol

Who's talking about regime change? I'm talking about obliterating them, like Hillary supposedly said. What I'm talking about isn't the stupid idea of winning the hearts and minds of the people, like in Iraq, I'm talking about splattering their hearts and minds all over the ground.

While Russia and China sit quietly on the sidelines? LOL!!

Clinton says U.S. could

and trump is better ??? some Iranian leader calls trump a tiny weenee president and Iran is wiped off the earth ... I feel if hillary saying if Iran launches a nuclear attack on Isreal that she would wipe them off the face of the earth, is just fine with me ... clinton is clearly the person that I want to have nuclear codes ... what the hell is wrong with you???
Forgetting for a moment that you are a big fan of killing 80,000,000 people, more that all the people who died in WWII, why would Hillary nuke Iran for targeting Israel when Israel is perfectly capable of handling Iran on its own? Does Hillary not understand the relative capabilities of Iran and Israel? Or is she just crazy?

Yes they are.
What is true is that Islamic fighters would indeed stream into Iran by the thousands and we'd find ourselves bogged down as we are right now in Iraq.

Bogged down lmao...

10 or 10,000 it doesn't matter. You clearly know nothing about War.
This is a "war" that can only be fought on the terms that the enemy dictate.
You can't have those stupid "rules of engagement". You find them, you kill them. They hide in a Mosque you destroy the Mosque. They bide their weapons in a school, you destroy the school.
People like you don't have a damn clue.
We can't win this "war" because our Politicians won't let us fight it.

Yes they are.

Bogged down lmao...

You can't have those stupid "rules of engagement". You find them, you kill them. They hide in a Mosque you destroy the Mosque. They bide their weapons in a school, you destroy the school.

Funny I don't hear much about the Taliban now do I?

Your all over the board here..again we beat Iraq in a few days no match for us either would be Iran, Russia , China and North Korea. In a conventional war.

We would beat Russia and china in the air and in the seas.that is a given

Russia would be in Spain with it's tanks and we couldn't stop them, but they couldn't get the UK..

That's were we beat them back.

Yes they are.

Bogged down lmao...

Funny I don't hear much about the Taliban now do I?

Your all over the board here..again we beat Iraq in a few days no match for us either would be Iran, Russia , China and North Korea. In a conventional war.

We would beat Russia and china in the air and in the seas.that is a given

Russia would be in Spain with it's tanks and we couldn't stop them, but they couldn't get the UK..

That's were we beat them back.

You are an idiot kid and you don't read well.
Come back wen you actually know something, you won't actually "know" anything until you've actually been in country.
You are dismissed.

Clinton says U.S. could

Proving once and for all that Hillary has a bigger penis

Clinton says U.S. could

Factually correct.
8 years old
And yes- warning Iran is a good thing.

Clinton says U.S. could

We already know that WWIII is a certainty.

There is no way Russia is going to let the US controlled Iran.

Yes the Right Wing Nut jobs are certain that WW3 is going to be any day now........so sad.....

Clinton says U.S. could

WHY must Iran be obliterated?

Forum List

Back