Clinton proclaims'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'

12246736_1497145673947741_219757360928887307_n.jpg

Muslim's also jihad on other Muslim's also...

I bet they don't have an issue calling it Muslim terrorism either. It is all the politically correspct bullshit that pisses me off.

It is a fact every single terrorist that we have been dealing with since the eighties has been a Muslim.
Not quite - think McVeigh - but, still... damned-near... close enough to create, reinforce and give truth to the stereotype...

I bet they don't have an issue calling it Muslim terrorism either. It is all the politically correspct bullshit that pisses me off.

It is a fact every single terrorist that we have been dealing with since the eighties has been a Muslim.
Not quite - think McVeigh - but, still... damned-near... close enough to create, reinforce and give truth to the stereotype...

Not quite? Try not at all.

U.S. Terrorist Fast Facts

Yes. I understand that those who defend Islam feel that way. But global terror stats say otherwise. Thank you for your feedback.

...Well...considering the Bible has a lot to say about killing unbelievers I'm going to say...so what?
The New Testament supercedes the Old.

The New Convenant supercedes the Old.

The teachings of Jesus of Nazareth supersede those who came before him.

"Love thy neighbor" and "Turn the other cheek" are vastly different from "Kill the unbelievers".

That's "so what"...

I hear that a lot.

The problem is...The NT doesn't really supercede the OT in practice as you'll see when they choose to use the OT to bolster certain beliefs or actions.

Which beliefs or actions?

10 Commandments, for a starter
Stuff on homosexuality.
Women in positions of religious leadership.

...Well...considering the Bible has a lot to say about killing unbelievers I'm going to say...so what?

"Love thy neighbor" and "Turn the other cheek" are vastly different from "Kill the unbelievers".

That's "so what"...

I hear that a lot.

The problem is...The NT doesn't really supercede the OT in practice as you'll see when they choose to use the OT to bolster certain beliefs or actions.

Stuff on homosexuality.

What's wrong with the Ten Commandments? Homosexuality is condemned in the New Testament as well. As for women mostly it was directed to be subservient but there were women leaders and prophets in the Old Testament, Miriam, Deborah and Esther come immediately to mind. I'm not totally disagreeing with you but I look at the Old Testament more as a history book, the New Testament and New Covenant abolishes many of the things in the Old Testament and Old Covenant and the Old Testament was majority Jewish or Mosaic Law.

That's "so what"...

I hear that a lot.

Stuff on homosexuality.

What's wrong with the Ten Commandments? Homosexuality is condemned in the New Testament as well. As for women mostly it was directed to be subservient but there were women leaders and prophets in the Old Testament, Miriam, Deborah and Esther come immediately to mind. I'm not totally disagreeing with you but I look at the Old Testament more as a history book, the New Testament and New Covenant abolishes many of the things in the Old Testament and Old Covenant and the Old Testament was majority Jewish or Mosaic Law.

Many of the Ten Commandments are the "Golden Rule" which exist in most religions but some, like "thou shalt not have any other God before me" expressly forbid the existence of other religions. The stuff on homosexuality is mostly OT - Jesus said nothing about that. There are a lot of rules in the OT about how women should be treated and that the man is quite clearly the master in the relationship that are still taken literally by certain sects. There are passages that command to kill unbelievers even. The thing is - those passages exist in Islam, Judaism, Christianity - and it's up to us to determine how to interpret the tenants of our religions. There are passages in the Quran that extol justice, forgiveness and peace as well.

That's "so what"...

I hear that a lot.

Stuff on homosexuality.

Many of the Ten Commandments are the "Golden Rule" which exist in most religions but some, like "thou shalt not have any other God before me" expressly forbid the existence of other religions. The stuff on homosexuality is mostly OT - Jesus said nothing about that. There are a lot of rules in the OT about how women should be treated and that the man is quite clearly the master in the relationship that are still taken literally by certain sects. There are passages that command to kill unbelievers even. The thing is - those passages exist in Islam, Judaism, Christianity - and it's up to us to determine how to interpret the tenants of our religions. There are passages in the Quran that extol justice, forgiveness and peace as well.

I'm rushed for time but will respond further when I have time. We have a houseful for T-day this week and more arriving tomorrow. But like I said many Old Testament and Old Covenant laws were Mosaic and done away with by the New Covenant. Homosexuality not being one of them. I'll respond more later.

Wrong.

In before the left bring up Timothy McVeigh.

muslimterrorist.png

Fucking liberals are a greater threat than them in my estimation.
Most violence on the world stage has one thing in common... Muslims.
George Bush killed more Moslems than ISIS.

No. He killed more Islamic terrorist than Isis did. Did you forget to check your book of politically correct English?
Who's counting terrorists?

Bush killed about 120,000 Iraqi civilians...

Iraq Body Count

.... ISIS ... about 46,000

I'm so glad she cleared that up for us. She goes on quite an interesting little rant. What floors me is she tries to substitute 'radical jihadism' instead of "radical Islam". Yeah, yeah that's the ticket! It's really just "radical jihadism".

You know like the Muslim Brotherhood is a secular organization.

She obviously doesn't know the definition of "jihad". :lol: Some one get her a dictionary@

jihad

noun ji·had \ji-ˈhäd, chiefly British -ˈhad\
: a war fought by Muslims to defend or spread their beliefs

Full Definition of JIHAD
: a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also : a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline
: a crusade for a principle or belief

Hillary hammers 'obsession' with the words 'radical Islamic terrorism' as she insists 'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'
From the article:

"Clinton instead referred repeatedly to 'radical jihadism' as a global scourge, but didn't explain how the concept of jihadism is consistent with the notion that adherents of the world's second largest religion are uninvolved.

Blaming 'radical Islamic terrorism' for vicious attacks of the sort that killed 129 people last Friday in Paris, she said, 'is not just a distraction.'

Affiliating them with a religion, Clinton insisted, 'gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve and it actually plays into their hands by alienating partners we need by our side.'"

Hillary insists Muslims 'have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'

HRC is correct and you, td are an idiot.

1.5 Billion Muslims share the earth with Christians, Jews, Hindus, and Buddists + many other smaller religions.

The radicalized Muslims are criminals; they are barbarian mass murderers and ought to be characterized as that.

Terror is their plan and and power is their goal; terror is what they do and what we help create when we post hate and fear on the Internet, cable, network TV and AM Radio.

Why are you and others like you so stupid as to continue to allow them to manipulate you, and thus aid their effort to create a war between the East and West? Thus, allowing them to establish a Caliphate in Eastern Europe and Western Asia?

They are evil and yet much smarter than those Republicans using bellicose rhetoric, which is what these horrible attacks are carried out to promulgate.

Yes. I understand that those who defend Islam feel that way. But global terror stats say otherwise. Thank you for your feedback.
Try harder.

Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

...10 Commandments, for a starter...
Correct.

...Stuff on homosexuality...
Quite correct. Wrong is wrong.

...Women in positions of religious leadership.
Well, you got us there.

========================================================

The New Testament does, indeed, supersede the Old.

The Old remains in-place, as (1) a guideline, governing anything not explicitly nor implicitly covered in the New, and (2) historical context for The Founder.

...They are evil and yet much smarter than those Republicans using bellicose rhetoric, which is what these horrible attacks are carried out to promulgate.
They are also smarter than Democrats, whose usual response is to say it's not so bad, and offer-up their backsides, to have it done to us again and again and again.

That's "so what"...

I hear that a lot.

Stuff on homosexuality.

Also banned from the Kingdom of G-d:

• fornicators
  • idolaters
  • adulterers
  • thieves
  • covetous
  • drunkards
  • revilers
  • extortioners

I'm so glad she cleared that up for us. She goes on quite an interesting little rant. What floors me is she tries to substitute 'radical jihadism' instead of "radical Islam". Yeah, yeah that's the ticket! It's really just "radical jihadism".

You know like the Muslim Brotherhood is a secular organization.

She obviously doesn't know the definition of "jihad". :lol: Some one get her a dictionary@

jihad

noun ji·had \ji-ˈhäd, chiefly British -ˈhad\
: a war fought by Muslims to defend or spread their beliefs

Full Definition of JIHAD
: a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also : a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline
: a crusade for a principle or belief

Hillary hammers 'obsession' with the words 'radical Islamic terrorism' as she insists 'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'
From the article:

"Clinton instead referred repeatedly to 'radical jihadism' as a global scourge, but didn't explain how the concept of jihadism is consistent with the notion that adherents of the world's second largest religion are uninvolved.

Blaming 'radical Islamic terrorism' for vicious attacks of the sort that killed 129 people last Friday in Paris, she said, 'is not just a distraction.'

Affiliating them with a religion, Clinton insisted, 'gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve and it actually plays into their hands by alienating partners we need by our side.'"

Hillary insists Muslims 'have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'

HRC is correct and you, td are an idiot.

1.5 Billion Muslims share the earth with Christians, Jews, Hindus, and Buddists + many other smaller religions.

The radicalized Muslims are criminals; they are barbarian mass murderers and ought to be characterized as that.

Terror is their plan and and power is their goal; terror is what they do and what we help create when we post hate and fear on the Internet, cable, network TV and AM Radio.

Why are you and others like you so stupid as to continue to allow them to manipulate you, and thus aid their effort to create a war between the East and West? Thus, allowing them to establish a Caliphate in Eastern Europe and Western Asia?

They are evil and yet much smarter than those Republicans using bellicose rhetoric, which is what these horrible attacks are carried out to promulgate.

Let's stop calling them terrorists, and call them what they really are, pathological killers and criminals and let the civilized world do their fair share in bringing them to justice, a euphemism for the gallows.

...They are evil and yet much smarter than those Republicans using bellicose rhetoric, which is what these horrible attacks are carried out to promulgate.
They are also smarter than Democrats, whose usual response is to say it's not so bad, and offer-up their backsides, to have it done to us again and again and again.

I don't know any Democrats, personally or on the Internet, who say, "It's not so bad", if by that you mean mass murders of innocents. The only demographic are those who oppose any form of gun control, even after the mass murders to afflict our country.

In before the left bring up Timothy McVeigh.

muslimterrorist.png

Fucking liberals are a greater threat than them in my estimation.
Most violence on the world stage has one thing in common... Muslims.
George Bush killed more Moslems than ISIS.

No. He killed more Islamic terrorist than Isis did. Did you forget to check your book of politically correct English?
Who's counting terrorists?

Bush killed about 120,000 Iraqi civilians...

Iraq Body Count

.... ISIS ... about 46,000
...who knows how many of those so called "civilians" were NOT terrorists

...I don't know any Democrats, personally or on the Internet, who say, "It's not so bad", if by that you mean mass murders of innocents. The only demographic are those who oppose any form of gun control, even after the mass murders to afflict our country.
Snapshot metaphor for the endless yammering of Democrats who tell us that it's only an isolated incident and not reflective of a belief system nor its dogma and entirely Atypical... again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again... tell us... how many Atypicals in a Typical ??? !!!
50_50.gif

When asked the question: "Have you had enough yet?" - in connection with Islam - most Americans nowadays would answer: "Yeah - I'm there."

It is that disconnect between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, on the one hand, and Mainstream America, on the other, that is going to weigh heavily against the Democrats, within the next year.

Forum List

Back