Clinton opens up big lead in latest Presidential Poll

Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll

If this keeps up, the Republicans are going to have to look for someone else. You know, someone with a Brain....:banana:

And only 2 conventions, four months, and three weeks to go.

It's a lock.

It is not a lock. There is a long way to November, but the Presumptive GOP nominee has told the rest of the GOP, many who are veterans with much experience in elections, to get out of the way....and to 'BE QUIET.' You know why? Cause Trump Knows All! He is rich and has never had to listen to anyone before. He is going to do it "his way."

Well, he will lose "his way" unless he starts listening to someone else and stops spouting off at the mouth. He MAY have time to turn things around, but he needs to start listening to someone other than the voice of the 9 year old, spoiled rich brat in his head VERY SOON.

If this keeps up, the Republicans are going to have to look for someone else. You know, someone with a Brain....:banana:
Looks like the GOPERS, are having some serious buyers remorse, LOL, they can't look for anyone else, because Trump won all the delegates required for the nomination..

I don't think it's gonna make a big difference ??? , Ted Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich , none of them could have beaten Hillary anyways..

Looks like the GOPERS, are having some serious buyers remorse, LOL, they can't look for anyone else, because Trump won all the delegates required for the nomination..

I don't think it's gonna make a big difference ??? , Ted Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich , none of them could have beaten Hillary anyways..

What is sad is it isn't too late for Donnie. If he listened to the campaign veterans, he still has time to turn the number around. But he won't because he is a rich, spoiled, arrogant, egotistical, know it all. He will not change...

The stench of reflexive involuntary fear related GOP bowel movements is in the air...

Dozens of Delegates Launch New Effort to Dump Trump
June 17, 2016By

“Dozens of Republican convention delegates are hatching a new plan to block Donald Trump at this summer’s party meetings, in what has become the most organized effort so far to stop the businessman from becoming the GOP nominee,” the Washington Post reports.

“The delegates are angered by Trump’s recent comments on gun control, his racial attacks on a federal judge and his sinking poll numbers. They are convinced that Trump is an insufficiently conservative candidate and believe they will find enough like-minded Republicans within the next month to change party rules and allow delegates to vote for whomever they want, regardless of who won their state caucus or primary.”

Republicans Should Worry About Losing the House
June 17, 2016

Ramesh Ponnuru: “Republicans need to start worrying about losing their majority in the House of Representatives.”

“Republicans accept the conventional wisdom that Hillary Clinton is favored to win the presidency, and they know that her election would probably end their majority in the Senate. But in a year that has upended political expectations, they have clung to one comforting assumption: Their hold on the House is secure.”

“But Clinton’s lead in the polls is widening to the point that Republicans need to set aside their complacency. Split-ticket voting has declined over the last generation. If Clinton wins big — because Republican voters stay home, or swing voters choose her party, or both — House Republicans will struggle to win re-election.”

Panicked Republicans Think Trump Is A Loser, So They Are Trying To Take His Nomination Away
Donald Trump looks like a loser, so Republican delegates are panicking and hatching a scheme to the presidential nomination away from him.…

What is sad is it isn't too late for Donnie. If he listened to the campaign veterans, he still has time to turn the number around. But he won't because he is a rich, spoiled, arrogant, egotistical, know it all. He will not change...

The problem is that the "campaign veterans" aka the Republican Establishment, have as their goal only keeping their phoney baloney jobs.

Not making America great again.

Michael Dukakis up 17 points.
Hillary is NOT Mike Dukakis, and Dukakis didn't run against a 70yr old fat racist asshole who is in a -70% hole, for an approval rating..

No, she's a bitchy, corrupt, grasping criminal.
Yea thats why nobody can beat her :fu::fu::fu::haha::finger3:

So you think corruption is a good quality in a President, is that right?
Yea and that's why you are probably voting for Trump right??, and who the fuck are you to determine if Hillary Clinton is corrupt??

Your just a spamming troll, GTFO:fu:

Keep bringing your bullshit, i'll just keep owning you..

As I've told you folks many times, the only reason Trump is running is to keep the GOP out of the White House. The rich/wealthy don't want another BuchCo type of failure which will hurt them. Trump has found a niche of ignorant's to market too.

Michael Dukakis up 17 points.
Hillary is NOT Mike Dukakis, and Dukakis didn't run against a 70yr old fat racist asshole who is in a -70% hole, for an approval rating..

Yea and that's why you are probably voting for Trump right??, and who the fuck are you to determine if Hillary Clinton is corrupt??

Who am I? Oh, just someone who actually worked in the Federal Government for a very long time and knows what the rules are that she didn't follow.

And, yes, I am voting for Trump.

Who am I? Oh, just someone who actually worked in the Federal Government for a very long time and knows what the rules are that she didn't follow.

And, yes, I am voting for Trump.
Then it looks like i am a HELLUVA smarter than a Government worker, because this fall i will be voting for the winning candidate and not you!

All your years in Government made you pretty damn ignorant considering your voting for con artist, slimy piece of shit racist, who is going to get his ass kicked in November.

Im sorry being brutally honest, if you are really that fucking dumb to believe the Orangutan wins this fall, you are just too stupid to go on with:itsok:

Forum List

Back