Seismic Shift: Black Support for Trump EXPLODES Amidst Lawfare Persecutions

If this poll is even close to being true Trump becomes the President, period end of story..which is why Tucker even said he is very worried that they are going to try and assassinate him Ive said that for the longest time, when all else fails they will do that

Don't worry, it isn't.

You guys keep clinging to these polls, and Trump keeps losing, because that what he does.

Explain this FAKE 'opportunity zone' and what trump did with a policy.

Please don't say.......that you already did.
That's cowardly.
Opportunity zones generally represent economically distressed communities that are in need of investment and revitalization. Created under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, the purpose of opportunity zones is to spur economic growth and create jobs by incentivizing investment in these regions.

Why do blacks need your help? Do you think of them as less than you?
Moron, the point of the thread is how POS45 helped blacks.
Then, why did the blacks need trumps help. Did trump think less of them.

See how easy it is to prove you're an idiot.
Opportunity zones generally represent economically distressed communities that are in need of investment and revitalization. Created under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, the purpose of opportunity zones is to spur economic growth and create jobs by incentivizing investment in these regions.

So this "Investment" helps all in these regions?

The question was......What policy did trump get enacted to specifically help blacks?

The question was......What policy did trump get enacted to specifically help blacks?
Who lives in economically distressed zones. Pelosi? Idiot.

Trump helped everyone in economically distressed areas. Skin color was not a criteria. Why is skin color so important to you? Seems more like virtue signaling, IMO.

Yes.

Why do blacks despise trump so much?

We know the answer. Example...."Look at my black over there"

Everything you just said is true and I agree with it. I'm not black so I don't think I can provide an accurate depiction of how a black person may feel. But everything else being equal.... republicans support getting rid of affirmative action being used in college admissions. Throw whatever rhetoric you wish to throw into the air but the net result is fewer black students going to the colleges that are going to be affected. Therefore you will have fewer black entrepreneurs, fewer black hiring managers, fewer black CEOs, etc.. than what you would have/may have had otherwise.

And if anyone doesn't think it matters...I just point to the NFL and black quarterbacks as an example. It took decades before blacks were given a chance to play quarterback. Today? A black QB is so common that the race of the player is rarely mentioned when evaluating a team's performance. Black QBs are cut all the time and there is no outrage from the black community. Black QBs are signed all the time without fanfare from the black community. That needs to translate into every walk of life. It hasn't. The reason you do hear "First Black", "First Woman", "First Transgender", "First non-binary" is two fold. First to trumpet the accomplishment but secondly to point out that it shouldn't have taken 60 years to have 5 black quarterbacks in the league at one time. It shouldn't have taken 200+ years to have a female president.

Its one of the reasons I'm happy the blob is back on Twitter. So we can start seeing his screeds that only serve to remind us of just how shallow he is.

Everything you just said is true and I agree with it. I'm not black so I don't think I can provide an accurate depiction of how a black person may feel. But everything else being equal.... republicans support getting rid of affirmative action being used in college admissions. Throw whatever rhetoric you wish to throw into the air but the net result is fewer black students going to the colleges that are going to be affected. Therefore you will have fewer black entrepreneurs, fewer black hiring managers, fewer black CEOs, etc.. than what you would have/may have had otherwise.

And if anyone doesn't think it matters...I just point to the NFL and black quarterbacks as an example. It took decades before blacks were given a chance to play quarterback. Today? A black QB is so common that the race of the player is rarely mentioned when evaluating a team's performance. Black QBs are cut all the time and there is no outrage from the black community. Black QBs are signed all the time without fanfare from the black community. That needs to translate into every walk of life. It hasn't. The reason you do hear "First Black", "First Woman", "First Transgender", "First non-binary" is two fold. First to trumpet the accomplishment but secondly to point out that it shouldn't have taken 60 years to have 5 black quarterbacks in the league at one time. It shouldn't have taken 200+ years to have a female president.

Its one of the reasons I'm happy the blob is back on Twitter. So we can start seeing his screeds that only serve to remind us of just how shallow he is.
Who is your tower of virtue on the Left? It sure isn't Incest Joe. Who is it?

Forum List

Back