Clinton: no one died in Libya

Jesus Christ , you guys going to count deaths from the Barbary wars too???

I love how consrrvtives are now openly dictator lovers .

The U.S. didn't overthrow Qudaffi , his people did . We kept them safe from air attacks .

mounting health issues. is this thing fit???

Clinton faces “mounting health issues” — and she’s secretly worried that she’s too sick to run for president, according to a new book.

The 67-year-old Democratic front-runner has been “frequently plagued” by “blinding headaches” and a series of strokes over the course of the campaign which have left her second-guessing her chances of winning in 2016, says the upcoming book “Unlikeable — The Problem with Hillary.”

source

The U.S. didn't overthrow Qudaffi , his people did . We kept them safe from air attacks .
When you lie to the families and all Americans about the deaths of the people you are in charge of, for political reasons. You don't deserve to be president. Got that little Timmy?

Another typical attempt by a leftist to minimize that murderous actions of leftists politicians. When will it ever stop?

Another typical attempt by a leftist to minimize that murderous actions of leftists politicians. When will it ever stop?

when Trump wins. they're all leaving the country. and good riddance !!

Forum List

Back