Despite GOP warnings

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Trump dumps presidential style, repeatedly calling Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas'

Presumptive Republican nominee throws out the teleprompter to deliver a vintage speech high in bombast and bluster in Virginia

Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:56
Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%
Mute

Donald Trump repeatedly calls Elizabeth Warren ā€˜Pocahontasā€™
Ben Jacobs in Richmond, Virginia

@Bencjacobs
Saturday 11 June 201605.27 EDTLast modified on Saturday 11 June 201610.09 EDT

Shares

Save for later
Donald Trumpā€™s general election pivot didnā€™t last very long.

After giving two speeches with teleprompters this week, Trump returned to his unscripted style in a rally in Richmond, Virginia on Friday. In a barely one-third-full arena, he repeatedly called Elizabeth Warren ā€œPocahontasā€, attacked former rival Jeb Bush and complained ā€œNew York City is going with the Norwegian form of educationā€.

After a week where Trump strained to appear more presidential, it all went out the window in a vintage performance, which even featured a handful of protesters being arrested outside the event.

Trump dumps presidential style, repeatedly calling Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas'

Presumptive Republican nominee throws out the teleprompter to deliver a vintage speech high in bombast and bluster in Virginia

/

Mute

@Bencjacobs

Shares

Save for later

After giving two speeches with teleprompters this week, Trump returned to his unscripted style in a rally in Richmond, Virginia on Friday. In a barely one-third-full arena, he repeatedly called Elizabeth Warren ā€œPocahontasā€, attacked former rival Jeb Bush and complained ā€œNew York City is going with the Norwegian form of educationā€.

After a week where Trump strained to appear more presidential, it all went out the window in a vintage performance, which even featured a handful of protesters being arrested outside the event.

Trump will never lose favor with the Trumpbots, but the rest of the country is already fed up with his mouth... 5 months from now he will be no more than another RW lost election due to their stupidity ..

/

Mute

@Bencjacobs

Shares

Save for later

Trump will never lose favor with the Trumpbots, but the rest of the country is already fed up with his mouth... 5 months from now he will be no more than another RW lost election due to their stupidity ..
and I can't wait to see the dump making excuses why most of america hates his guts ,as a businessman he could get away with his bullshit ,,,but not as a candidate for the most powerful position in the world

/

Mute

@Bencjacobs

Shares

Save for later

i agree....if the guy would have shown some tact and civil talk he would,IMO,be way ahead of anyone running....i was going to back him until he started his blustery bullshit....its just a shame the democrats with all the politicians in this country could not come up with someone better than clinton...

Was his response at all predicated by the BS Pocahontas was throwing at him? What he needs is to name a VP that can sling the mud back at the Indian wannabee.

Warren was derisively called "Pocahontas" long before Trump was a candidate.

How I look forward to a Clinton/Warren ticket, with Sanders howling in the background.

Warren was derisively called "Pocahontas" long before Trump was a candidate.

How I look forward to a Clinton/Warren ticket, with Sanders howling in the background.

If she didn't do what liberals do and lie she wouldn't be called Pocahontas.

/

Mute

@Bencjacobs

Shares

Save for later

i agree....if the guy would have shown some tact and civil talk he would,IMO,be way ahead of anyone running....i was going to back him until he started his blustery bullshit....its just a shame the democrats with all the politicians in this country could not come up with someone better than clinton...
your dislike of trump is commendable on the money ,but imo not so your disliking of hillary strong brilliant and experienced

/

Mute

@Bencjacobs

Shares

Save for later

your dislike of trump is commendable on the money ,but imo not so your disliking of hillary strong brilliant and experienced
appearances are deceiving...so are you telling me that with all the democrats in government around the country that there are no other men/woman who are also strong,brilliant and experienced?....she is the best they got?....if so,this country is doomed....

Brilliant?

The woman has conversations with dead people for crying out loud? She didn't even know you can have several e-mail applications on one phone, so she carried around three. She thought she was named after a mountain climber who didn't make any famous accomplishments until after she was born. She thought if she lied about getting shot at leaving an airplane, nobody would ever know the truth.

She's not all that brilliant. The only real brilliant thing she did was hook onto Bill's coattails.

/

Mute

@Bencjacobs

Shares

Save for later

appearances are deceiving...so are you telling me that with all the democrats in government around the country that there are no other men/woman who are also strong,brilliant and experienced?....she is the best they got?....if so,this country is doomed....
who has the experience she has??wife of a 2 term president 2 term senator and under obama who has high praise for her visited many countries and spoke to their highest officials as a valued member of obamas team.....obama who by the way has the HIGHEST approval ratings at this time in his presidency than any other president had for many years

/

Mute

@Bencjacobs

Shares

Save for later

who has the experience she has??wife of a 2 term president 2 term senator and under obama who has high praise for her visited many countries and spoke to their highest officials as a valued member of obamas team.....obama who by the way has the HIGHEST approval ratings at this time in his presidency than any other president had for many years
her likability quotient has a lot to do with her....she doesnt have a lot....if you dont like someone there will be opposition....i have been in a few threads recently were lefties said she is dishonest,but apparently,who cares?....so if she is not well liked and is perceived by many as dishonest.....once again we have a half-assed president that is not liked or trusted by many,so once again very little will get done,and once again America falls further behind.....and i dont care what obama thinks of her,what is he going to say?.....she is a bitch and i cant stand hearing her talk?....

her likability quotient has a lot to do with her....she doesnt have a lot....if you dont like someone there will be opposition....i have been in a few threads recently were lefties said she is dishonest,but apparently,who cares?....so if she is not well liked and is perceived by many as dishonest.....once again we have a half-assed president that is not liked or trusted by many,so once again very little will get done,and once again America falls further behind.....and i dont care what obama thinks of her,what is he going to say?.....she is a bitch and i cant stand hearing her talk?....
"Trump is like the guy that will say anything to get laid....this time he's out to fuck our country".....Mark Cuban

"Trump is like the guy that will say anything to get laid....this time he's out to fuck our country".....Mark Cuban
with his money he may not have to say much....just sayin....

Forum List

Back