Clinton: no one died in Libya

I'm gonna kill your thread. From the same article.

"Clinton may have been referring strictly to the U.S.-backed overthrow of Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi in 2011, which indeed saw no loss of American lives and cost just around $1 billion.

There. Your thread is dead. You wanted readers of this board to believe that Clinton was referring to the conflict on Lybia in general, when in fact she was referring to a single operation (i.e. the move against Qaddafi).

Be less slick and/or less stupid. Delete your thread.

Read more: Clinton: 'We didn't lose a single person' in Libya
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

"Clinton may have been referring strictly to the U.S.-backed overthrow of Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi in 2011, which indeed saw no loss of American lives and cost just around $1 billion.

There. Your thread is dead. You wanted readers of this board to believe that Clinton was referring to the conflict on Lybia in general, when in fact she was referring to a single operation (i.e. the move against Qaddafi).

How could she make such an absurd statement? Did she forget the four dead Americans thanks to her incompetence and warmongering policies?

If an R made such an absurd statement, the MSM would have crucified him/her and libs like you would have done the same.

How could she make such an absurd statement? Did she forget the four dead Americans thanks to her incompetence and warmongering policies?

If an R made such an absurd statement, the MSM would have crucified him/her and libs like you would have done the same.

When did a billion dollars, become "just" a billion dollars. My oh my getting a world leader murdered on the cheap. Hurrah for Mrs. Tuzla.

The real question should be, "What benefit did the U.S. taxpayer get for the billion dollars spent killing Qaddafi and destabilizing Libya"? ...... :cool:

The US got rid of all their excess money taking care of the biggest humanitarian crisis in history.

She didn't forget about the four deaths, because she was not referring to those four deaths, moron. Learn how to read.
It's like you saying that I forgot about Lincoln's death because I was talking about FDR. Stupid.

The real question should be, "What benefit did the U.S. taxpayer get for the billion dollars spent killing Qaddafi and destabilizing Libya"? ...... :cool:
That question is NEVER asked. Our government's constant interventions are NEVER beneficial to the average American taxpayer, but they do enrich and empower the State and it's cronies, which is why interventionism continues unabated...and wait till Cankles is POTUS...intervention on steroids.

What difference does it make?

She didn't forget about the four deaths, because she was not referring to those four deaths, moron. Learn how to read.
It's like you saying that I forgot about Lincoln's death because I was talking about FDR. Stupid.

She "may have not been"....regardless because of her failings four Americans died...oh wait it was a video that caused it

no American died during the arab spring, Qaddafi operation

WHY do you guys have to lie so much? Who is your lord? Satan is the lord of liars.

Well you can make excuses for her, but it won't fly here.

She made a dumb statement like she often does, but your media ignores or excuses and you being a dupe, can't see the truth.

Imagine if Trump said something so dumb, the media would rip his ass and dupes would too.

Let's see, bomb the crap out of a country until their leader is murdered. This obviously will have a destabilizing effect on the country. Then a short time later our diplomatic mission is attacked by the forces that we just bombed the crap out of. Then both Mrs. Tuzla and Obama lie about the reason, for good reason, too them.

What your excuse is like saying that only those who died in the TET offensive really died in the war.

I know looneys like a prez took out of context the mission accomplished banner that was celebrating the end of that crews mission. They spun it around to say he meant the end of the Iraq war. Looneys will be looney.

sit in the back of the buss and STFU

Forum List

Back