Clinton Likely Gaining General Election Momentum! ISIS fueled By GOP Recruiting Rhetoric Losing

Inland Empire Pomona is in District 39, which is an Orange County district. The elected Rep is GOP, not from the Inland Empire, but from Fullerton, in Orange County, which is not the Inland Empire. Orange County is no longer a Republican stronghold, and there is no basis for claiming that the Inland Empire is a Conservative Stronghold. The three districts in the Inland Empire are Democrat, the other two are barely in the Inland Empire.

Anyone sees how Republicans do not do well with data, facts, figures, reality, or other semblance even of common sense.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many White take slice of bread--starve trying to sell it as the entire loaf(?)!)

Pomona is the 36th, and part of the San Gabriel Valley,

Try again.

Incredibly stupid Uncensored2008 poster clearly intends to show that Pomona, in the San Gabriel Valley, is the only population center in California 36(?). The population center in fact is in Orange County, and the Rep is from Fullerton, which is just a part of the extensive population of District 36 in Orange County, which is the bulk of the District.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes still take slice, claim it to be the entire loaf!)

I'll take my critical thinking skills over your Nazi grammar any day.

You have no critical thinking skills.

Mindlessly bleating hate memes from the Soros sites is neither thinking, nor critical.
I'm a liberal. That's proof I have them.

Actually, you are not a liberal.

You are a far left moron.

Liberals really are not interested in using government to force their agenda on others.

You insult liberals when you call yourself one.

Ok what specifically do you not like about the leftwing? Name a policy.

The dedication to ending individual liberty.
Tell me, do you think murder or rape should be legal? Probably not right? Well, I think that kind of legality should apply to any individual liberty that harms others or the greater good of the nation.

Again, another justification for far left use of government force.

"The greater good" to you is not so great to others.

Get over yourself.

Based on what specifically? I'm dying to know.

This is a message board. You are what you post.

Based on your posts, you are a dedicated Stalinist who seeks Obama's approval before taking a shit, much less having a thought.

I've said this before, if I want to know what you think, I merely need log on to DailyKOS.

Minimum wage.

It is a false economy. Pure and simple.

If America really wanted others to have some minimum, it would not come in his form.

That they refuse to use learning, experience,or logic, and, hence, are so easily led.
Oh right we should read all your Frankenstein stitched, fallacious rants to truly understand the rightwing ideology.

"I like cooking my family and my pets." Use commas, don't be a psycho.

Corrected:
"Oh, right, we should blah blah blah...."
I'll take my critical thinking skills over your Nazi grammar any day.

"....my critical thinking skills...."

Facts not in evidence.
You could always challenge me in the debate zone...

Are we back to this one ?

We shoved Billy's "critical thinking" argument up his ass the last time it came up.

Tell me, do you think murder or rape should be legal? Probably not right? Well, I think that kind of legality should apply to any individual liberty that harms others or the greater good of the nation.

Yep, all these loserterian idiots believe that we shouldn't have any government so I guess they believe all these things should be legal.

Pure "freedom" really wouldn't be something most people want. There needs to be laws, standards and some force to keep some people respecting others.

Based on your posts, you are a dedicated Stalinist who seeks Obama's approval before taking a shit, much less having a thought.

I've said this before, if I want to know what you think, I merely need log on to DailyKOS.

Minimum wage.

If America really wanted others to have some minimum, it would not come in his form.

lol,

Look at south Asia(Africa, etc) and what the corporations are attempting to do in much of the world that doesn't have a minimum wage and ask the question would they really pay more then a buck per hour to our workers?

The minimum wage is all about making sure a large percentage of this country doesn't turn into a third world shit hole.

She is very likely going to gain a lot of moderates and center-right republicans. Yes, keep calling 1/3rds or more of your party names! dumb plan.

The far right can't put a president in office. that is a fact.

We don't want the far right to put a president in office.

We don't want Hillary the liar, crook, moron either.

Go Bernie !!!

"Clinton Likely Gaining General Election Momentum! ISIS fueled By GOP Recruiting Rhetoric Losing"

There's a grain of truth in this.

However unwittingly, the hostile, anti-Muslim bigotry coming from the right is indeed being used by terrorists to 'justify' their anti-American rhetoric and acts of terrorism.

Minimum wage.

lol,

Look at south Asia and what the corporations are attempting to do in much of the world that doesn't have a minimum wage and ask the question would they really pay more then a buck per hour to our workers?

The minimum wage is all about making sure a large percentage of this country doesn't turn into a third world shit hole.

Are you laughing at yourself ? I am laughing at you.

Your comparison is meaningless.

I don't like that jobs go overseas.

But, people who have taken on these jobs (like call centers) don't live in squalor relative to what they would have made otherwise.

If a large percentage of the country can't do any better....then maybe we should realize that we've only got ourselves to blame.

We've allowed corporations to screw us with the help of big government (those guys you want to give all that money to....you look at the thread on that 5 billion dollar destroyer....you don't think some top brass didn't get rich on that sucker ?).

A minimum wage makes sense in the context of the mess you bastards have created. Once we lift government out of the picture (at the federal level), we won't need it anymore.

Yep, all these loserterian idiots believe that we shouldn't have any government so I guess they believe all these things should be legal.

Pure "freedom" really wouldn't be something most people want. There needs to be laws, standards and some force to keep some people respecting others.

Your constant bleating about libertarians just reveals what an ignorant moron you are.

You ever read up on the Free State Movement ?

Libertarians are taking over local governments. Kinda shoots your argument in the ass.

I am not a libertarian. But you morons have no respect for the stupid machine it is. There are decades of experience that tell you that if you want government in your life, it should be your city or county. Not the feds or the state.

That isn't freedom and it isn't what people are advocating.

Have you ever run for office.....?

If not, it's time you shut up.

Tell me, do you think murder or rape should be legal?

Do I sound like a democrat to you?

Probably not right? Well, I think that kind of legality should apply to any individual liberty that harms others or the greater good of the nation.

You sound like a fusion of Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler. Tyrants always claim that they trample individual liberty in the interest of the "greater good," which coincides with their acquisition of power...

All liberty is predicated upon the right of individuals to own property and use it as he sees fit. If one pays rent to the government in the guise of "property tax" then one has no private property.

Now remember comrade, your right to swing you fist end at the tip of my nose. This means that you cannot rape others or force them to bake cakes at gun point in a just society.

She is very likely going to gain a lot of moderates and center-right republicans. Yes, keep calling 1/3rds or more of your party names! dumb plan.

The far right can't put a president in office. that is a fact.

I used to say the same about the radical left, yet #fucktardObama is in office.

We are in the age of unreason, the pendulum has swung to the leftmost extreme, it is irrational to think it will stop in the middle as it swings back.

Forum List

Back