Clinton Likely Gaining General Election Momentum! ISIS fueled By GOP Recruiting Rhetoric Losing

lol ok so what specifically scares you about Liberals?

That they refuse to use learning, experience,or logic, and, hence, are so easily led.
Oh right we should read all your Frankenstein stitched, fallacious rants to truly understand the rightwing ideology.

"I like cooking my family and my pets." Use commas, don't be a psycho.

Corrected:
"Oh, right, we should blah blah blah...."
I'll take my critical thinking skills over your Nazi grammar any day.

"....my critical thinking skills...."

Facts not in evidence.
You could always challenge me in the debate zone...

That they refuse to use learning, experience,or logic, and, hence, are so easily led.
Oh right we should read all your Frankenstein stitched, fallacious rants to truly understand the rightwing ideology.

Corrected:

Facts not in evidence.

Why would I do that?
I gave up reading the jokes on Bazooka Bubble Gum years ago.

Corrected:

Facts not in evidence.

Why would I do that?
That's what I thought. You wouldn't turn down a conflict you think you could win.

In the link, anyone can see the prestigious Al Jazeera awards. In the tweet clicky: Anyone can note that allegations of Al Jazeera being an ally of the Democratic Party, authorized successes against ISIL, would actually be said merited. The Democratic Party has authorized Special Ops for Intel purposes. In Syria itself, Al Jazeera staff are long-since targets, getting killed, even in the last few days.

Awards

The Republican brand, in the now well-known alterative, is the Donald Trump reliance on bogus polls, devoid of evidence--unable to be used for making any assessments at all. Uncensored2008 poster easily fits that kind of policy approach in the noted assessment of Al Jazeera, in post #61 above. There is no cited evidence, so there is no credible assessment, able to be made, in the post above, #61. The Democrats also put Special Ops on the ground in Syria, also to create intelligence and reports. Al Jazeera seems to be able to ferret out reporting, which likely the Democrats--and clearly not the Party of Trump--are reviewing.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lands of Many Nations now use many sources, even now following Great Ponies! History is better for them, now--Where strange White Eyes will not look(?)!)

Corrected:

Facts not in evidence.

Why would I do that?
That's what I thought. You wouldn't turn down a conflict you think you could win.

Do you actually imagine that you're anywhere close to my league????

Let me be kind....
To compare your work with mine is compare a bamboo hut to the palace at Versailles.

The Republican-Led federal legislatures, in contrast to the White House authorizations, refuse to authorize the military authorizations on-going. The Republicans would be easily said to not be on board with U. S. ground successes, Democratic Party Leader authorized. Those are reported, obliquely, even at Fox. Al Jazeera, for its part, is also found to be in mourning, like the people in the Democratic Party led areas, like San Bernardino--in Liberal Democratic, California.

The Republicans have for their part, Donald Trump creating anti-U. S. sentiment, outrage worldwide--ostensibly to get more US Nationals killed. There is no concurrence whatsoever, that the most recent Trump immigration proposal is even remotely legal in the USA. The policy statement from Trump is only an incitement in support of Moslem violence, anywhere against the USA. Those are the Trump supporters described, and RNC is clearly on board. Likely Trump will be at their debate, next week.

(Gaming status of Lands of Many Nations, fully legal! No attempts are anywhere on the horizon, to keep White Eyes from crossing-over(?), or however that is said(?)!)

The Republican-Led federal legislatures, in contrast to the White House authorizations, refuse to authorize the military authorizations on-going. The Republicans would be easily said to not be on board with U. S. ground successes, Democratic Party Leader authorized. Those are reported, obliquely, even at Fox. Al Jazeera, for its part, is also found to be in mourning, like the people in the Democratic Party led areas, like San Bernardino--in Liberal Democratic, California.

The Republicans have for their part, Donald Trump creating anti-U. S. sentiment, outrage worldwide--ostensibly to get more US Nationals killed. There is no concurrence whatsoever, that the most recent Trump immigration proposal is even remotely legal in the USA. The policy statement from Trump is only an incitement in support of Moslem violence, anywhere against the USA. Those are the Trump supporters described, and RNC is clearly on board. Likely Trump will be at their debate, next week.

Mascale, you are a leftist moron. Most of the time I ignore you because you are full of shit and post idiocy.

However, when you describe San Bernardino as a stronghold of the demagogue - sociopath party, you make me burst out laughing.

Again, I expect nothing factual or accurate from you; I've read your posts and grasp that you are an ignorant hack. But you clearly have never visited California and have zero grasp of the demographics of the state. The Inland Empire is a conservative area.

Based on what specifically? I'm dying to know.

This is a message board. You are what you post.

Based on your posts, you are a dedicated Stalinist who seeks Obama's approval before taking a shit, much less having a thought.

I've said this before, if I want to know what you think, I merely need log on to DailyKOS.

Likely firmly in the Trump camp, evidence-Free Uncensored2008 poster has no data to support a claim that the California Inland Empire is a Republican Stronghold. In California, in fact the San Bernardino mayor is GOP--mostly doing photo ops with the Democratic Ward members of the City Council. That is a California Republican version of a "Stronghold." Disgraced California GOP Rep. McCarthy, from Bakersfield, was probably like that.

In California, Inland Empire Congressional Districts 27, 31, and 35 are represented by Democrats. Someone from the other side of the mountains, from Yucca Valley, represents a few northern fringe acres of the Inland Empire. California 8 is actually the great California Desert--coincidentally, where Manzanar was located. That was the main internment camp for the Nisei in WWII. It is not in the Inland Empire.

And so, statewide:
    Among likely voters in our surveys over the past year, 43% are Democrats, 32% are Republicans, 20% are independents, and 5% are registered with other parties. Of those we consider infrequent voters, 46% are Democrats, 29% are independents, 21% are Republicans, and 4% are registered with other parties
    . Among independent likely voters, 37% lean toward the Democratic Party, compared to 34% who lean toward the Republican Party and 29% who volunteer that they lean toward neither major party or are unsure. Among unregistered adults, 49% lean toward the Democratic Party and 22% toward the Republican Party; 29% lean toward neither party or are unsure. Ideologically, 33% of likely voters are politically liberal, 29% are moderate, and 39% are conservative. Identical shares of infrequent voters consider themselves conservative or liberal (34% each), and 32% consider themselves moderate. Unregistered adults are also ideologically mixed: 37% are conservative, 31% are liberal, and 31% are moderate.

So in "Liberal" California, the fact of a 39% Conservative likely voter registration--puts them so far away from the State of Life in California, the 33% liberal, and 29% moderate, are more likely the governing California majority, everywhere.

There is likely in mascale's reading of the actual data, that can be reproduced--an explanation for why 2016 looks to be a Democratic Party Landslide year. Also noting, there is no such thing as a Republican stronghold in California. Another of the California Congressional delegation is a Democrat from famous Orange County.

Trump could become the Republican nominee!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Many in Lands of Many Nation can even now do "chortle" and "guffaw," in addition to "LOL!")

I never said Republican stronghold, I said conservative; which it is. You have your districts fucked up, what Pomona (Compton East) does is irrelevant, that's the valley. The IE is conservative. And yes, radical left Pete Aguilar took the 39th, but he won't hold it.

Oh and, Hillary has zero chance. If you don't grasp this, you are vapid.

Based on what specifically? I'm dying to know.

This is a message board. You are what you post.

Based on your posts, you are a dedicated Stalinist who seeks Obama's approval before taking a shit, much less having a thought.

I've said this before, if I want to know what you think, I merely need log on to DailyKOS.
Ok what specifically do you not like about the leftwing? Name a policy.

Inland Empire Pomona is in District 39, which is an Orange County district. The elected Rep is GOP, not from the Inland Empire, but from Fullerton, in Orange County, which is not the Inland Empire. Orange County is no longer a Republican stronghold, and there is no basis for claiming that the Inland Empire is a Conservative Stronghold. The three districts in the Inland Empire are Democrat, the other two are barely in the Inland Empire.

Anyone sees how Republicans do not do well with data, facts, figures, reality, or other semblance even of common sense.

(Many White take slice of bread--starve trying to sell it as the entire loaf(?)!)

Forum List

Back