Clinton Lie # 5,629,997, 17 Intel Agencies Know That Russia Hacked DNC Emails

NI6CZm1.jpg

I just gave you evidence that Clinton didn't lie. Your inability to understand the evidence is not my problem.

We 'lefties' are OK with the facts- unlike the OP and the Right.

And the fact is that Clinton was correct.

Jimmie admires Trump so much that he lies even more than Trump does.

Clinton, Trump clash on Russia's role in election

On Oct. 7, however — the same day WikiLeaks released the emails of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta — the Homeland Security Department and Office of the Director of National Intelligence released a joint statement that said, "The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of emails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations."

The statement also said the intelligence community believes these attacks are directed from top levels of the Russian government, as Clinton said.

"We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities," the statement said.

The U.S. Intelligence Community is made up of 17 agencies, forming the basis of Clinton’s claim.

The 17 agencies are: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
So no evidence, just assumption. OK
Evidence- not assumption- that Clinton was factual. Your inability to understand the evidence is not my problem.

On Oct. 7, however — the same day WikiLeaks released the emails of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta — the Homeland Security Department and Office of the Director of National Intelligence released a joint statement that said, "The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of emails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations."

The statement also said the intelligence community believes these attacks are directed from top levels of the Russian government, as Clinton said.

"We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities," the statement said.

The U.S. Intelligence Community is made up of 17 agencies, forming the basis of Clinton’s claim.

The 17 agencies are: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
so no evidence Russia is doing it, just assumption. OK

Syriusly? Just more assumption. Give it up, homie.
I guess its just convenient to assume :dunno:

You want to ignore the lie in the OP fine with me- I enjoy pointing out Jimmie's lies.

Evidence- not assumption- that Clinton was factual. Your inability to understand the evidence is not my problem.

You want to ignore the lie in the OP fine with me- I enjoy pointing out Jimmie's lies.

Well, how about that, I pissed Stupidly off so much, she made a signature of me...At least I bitch slapped OCDPogo in my signature....ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Well, how about that, I pissed Stupidly off so much, she made a signature of me...At least I bitch slapped OCDPogo in my signature....ROTFLMFAO!!!!

I just enjoy showing how you hope that my friends and family are murdered by terrorist.

You know- very Trump voter of you.

1. Chinese firm admits its hacked products were...
    www.csoonline.com/article/3133863/security/chinese-firm-admi...
    14 hours ago ... Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind Friday's massive .... John McAfee: 'Iran hacked the DNC, and North Korea hacked DYN'.

I just enjoy showing how you hope that my friends and family are murdered by terrorist.

You know- very Trump voter of you.
You deserve it, glad to oblige!

Among all the other lies told at the final presidential debate, the one that most violently leaped out at me is this nonsense about “17 of our top intelligence agencies name Russia as the hacker in support of the Trump presidency.” While some or even all of the U.S. intel guys might believe or think that Russia is behind the email hack, they cannot know for sure and if asked, they will tell you exactly that.

So its a lie except they do say its Russia so its not a lie

I wonder what kept the Russians from hacking Hillary's emails when she was using her private server sending and receiving classified information? My guess is that they did. Did the 17 intel agencies bother to check it out?

Wonder and guessing doesnt mean shit

It is very much like this statement that you swear is proof that the Russians did it.

While some or even all of the U.S. intel guys might believe or think that Russia is behind the email hack, they cannot know for sure

I didnt say it was proof since they dont know for sure...the only way to do that is to find a Russian guy with his computer open doing the hacking right now.

But you're pretending the conclusions of 17 different agencies is just like the maybe from one guy. Now thats funny. I can find one guy who says it might be aliens. Should that hold the same weight as the others? Welp, in everything is the same land, I guess so

Among all the other lies told at the final presidential debate, the one that most violently leaped out at me is this nonsense about “17 of our top intelligence agencies name Russia as the hacker in support of the Trump presidency.” While some or even all of the U.S. intel guys might believe or think that Russia is behind the email hack, they cannot know for sure and if asked, they will tell you exactly that.

So its a lie except they do say its Russia so its not a lie

I wonder what kept the Russians from hacking Hillary's emails when she was using her private server sending and receiving classified information? My guess is that they did. Did the 17 intel agencies bother to check it out?

Wonder and guessing doesnt mean shit

It is very much like this statement that you swear is proof that the Russians did it.

While some or even all of the U.S. intel guys might believe or think that Russia is behind the email hack, they cannot know for sure

I didnt say it was proof since they dont know for sure...the only way to do that is to find a Russian guy with his computer open doing the hacking right now.

But you're pretending the conclusions of 17 different agencies is just like the maybe from one guy. Now thats funny. I can find one guy who says it might be aliens. Should that hold the same weight as the others? Welp, in everything is the same land, I guess so

Their conclusions are based on wonder and guessing.

Forum List

Back