HUFFINGTON POST SECRETLY Advised Hillary Campaign How To Smear Trump With Phony Putin Connection

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Amazing how many subversive, and Anti-Americans are out there!

It’s not the first time the Huffington Post was caught colluding with Hillary’s campaign to help her campaign. Former Huffington Post writer, David Seaman fears for his life, as he explains how he was shut out from the HP website, as he was writing about concerns over Hillary’s poor health.

In August 2016, David Seamon claims that the Huffington Post abruptly disabled his password and deleted two articles that he authored about Hillary Clinton’s health.

In a YouTube video posted late last night with the stated purpose of documenting the situation (embedded below), David Seaman insists that he successfully published hundreds of articles on the Huffington Post, and he never had any pushback prior to the two stories questioning Democrat presidential nominee Hillary’ Clinton’s health

(Excerpt) Read more at 100percentfedup.com ...

It’s not the first time the Huffington Post was caught colluding with Hillary’s campaign to help her campaign. Former Huffington Post writer, David Seaman fears for his life, as he explains how he was shut out from the HP website, as he was writing about concerns over Hillary’s poor health.

In August 2016, David Seamon claims that the Huffington Post abruptly disabled his password and deleted two articles that he authored about Hillary Clinton’s health.

In a YouTube video posted late last night with the stated purpose of documenting the situation (embedded below), David Seaman insists that he successfully published hundreds of articles on the Huffington Post, and he never had any pushback prior to the two stories questioning Democrat presidential nominee Hillary’ Clinton’s health

Was this smear before or after Trump himself bragged about being friends with the guy?
Was it also before he asked them to release more emails on Hillary? Or was it before he dissed Obama and gave a shout out to Putin?
The problem with you pro Chump morons is that your guy doesn't need anyone to purpetrate a smear campaign against him...he does this all by himself....his words!!
Get a fuckin life you moron.

• Banned

Was this smear before or after Trump himself bragged about being friends with the guy?
Was it also before he asked them to release more emails on Hillary? Or was it before he dissed Obama and gave a shout out to Putin?
The problem with you pro Chump morons is that your guy doesn't need anyone to purpetrate a smear campaign against him...he does this all by himself....his words!!
I see that if the article isn't in ebonics, you have trouble understanding it

Put it this way so that there will never ever ever be another misunderstanding from me...I don't read 99% of the shit you lying good for nothing right winged fuck heads post here, I just pick a sentence and respond...that's how un-engaged, un-invested I am in your daily bullshit rhetoric about Chump I am....understand?

• Banned

Put it this way so that there will never ever ever be another misunderstanding from me...I don't read 99% of the shit you lying good for nothing right winged fuck heads post here, I just pick a sentence and respond...that's how un-engaged, un-invested I am in your daily bullshit rhetoric about Chump I am....understand?

Then show you have more intelligence than the average ape. and PASS posting on my threads!..See how easy that is!

Duh...you misspelled maroon. Wouldn't want you to self-perpetrate the notion that you're really stupid or anything.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back