Clinton is losing ground FAST

He let Beretta LEAVE Maryland instead of rolling back the anti 2nd amendment gun laws passed before he was governor,

Well Pee-Wee, in our system of government it's the legislature who creates the laws. Governor Hogan cannot create laws, and has no ability to erase existing laws. The General Assembly could repeal the law. But they won't. They're overwhelmingly a bunch of liberal morons.

he hasn't tackled illegal immigration. Just another cuck RINO. I hope he enjoys his ONE TERM....Crossing Trump and then Trump gets elected BIG MISTAKE.

Hogan is Governor or Maryland, not President of the United States. Immigration is the job of the federal government.

Hogan has been tackling the issues we elected him to address. In his first year he basically destroyed a mess structural budgetary deficit. He's getting taxes lowered, he's forged reconciliation between the ag industry and environmental interests protecting our cherished Chesapeake Bay. When Baltimore's mayor couldn't get a handle on rioting in the city Hogan took charge and brought the situation to an end. He shut down the infamous Baltimore City jail, helping to preserve and restore faith in the state's criminal justice system. He's lowered taxes and spending, and yet is building much needed infrastructure across the state, which the people have been waiting for for years. He has held true to his word, fulfilling his promises, including his most important promise: He governs from the center as a leader, not as a politician.

He is doing the people's will, giving us what we asked for, and forging agreements between sides who are in opposition. Instead of stomping his feet and whining, he gets things done. I'm not sure why you oppose an elected official governing with the will of the people, but don't expect him to be ousted anytime soon.

He stuck his foot in his mouth by saying he won't back Trump. No one gave a shit and he goes and puts a target on his back...not smart.

He stuck his foot in his mouth by saying he won't back Trump. No one gave a shit and he goes and puts a target on his back...not smart.

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Which is pretty much standard for you.

Oh according to what I read in an article he pissed off a LOT of people....

Oh, well that makes you an expert, now don't it? Dude, I see Governor Hogan about once a week. I'm just a bit better positioned to know.

Oh, well that makes you an expert, now don't it? Dude, I see Governor Hogan about once a week. I'm just a bit better positioned to know.
We'll see. :) Enjoy his re election failure since a lot has been said about his worthless ass being primaried.

Yeah. An incumbent governor with a 71% approval rating in his state is really at risk of being primaried.

I am assuming you THINK you have a point. You have CBS,NBC,ABC,CNN etc etc I have Breitbart. Get over it.

I do have a point, but it's over your pointy little wingnut head anyway.
You're scared.....you should be.....very,scared.....

We'll see. :) Enjoy his re election failure since a lot has been said about his worthless ass being primaried.

Yeah. An incumbent governor with a 71% approval rating in his state is really at risk of being primaried.
Like I said he pissed off a LOT of people by not swallowing his little pride and backing his parties candidate for president. If you aren't FOR Trump at least when you speak out then you are obviously FOR Clinton. If he had kept his fat mouth shut sure no one would give a shit.

Not only did Clinton increase her lead after the debate, she also moved a number of once committed voters to another candidate or staying home to the undecided camp.

blog_reuters_post_debate_2016_09_29.jpg

Not only did Clinton increase her lead after the debate, she also moved a number of once committed voters to another candidate or staying home to the undecided camp.

blog_reuters_post_debate_2016_09_29.jpg
How did you make that? I like the colors....
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/2016-Reuters-Tracking-Debate-Special-9.28.16.pdf
I love how Reuters changed their methodology, again, because hitlery was losing....

How Reuters “Tweaked” Its Latest Poll (Again) To Show A Clinton Lead

You're not very good at this political stuff, are you....

Forum List

Back