Clinton: I'd Raise the Debt Limit and force the courts to stop me. WHAT?

Impeached and disgraced former President Clinton is now putting his little imprimatur on the bogus 14th Amendment argument?

That's funny. When the bullshit 14th Amendment "option" first got raised as a possible "answer," I got attacked for suggesting that it was a "threat" from the current President. My rejoinder was that the trial balloon got floated FOR a REASON.

And now we see the ratcheting up of that dishonest rhetoric.

Bubba probably promised Monica that he wouldn't cum in her mouth, too, though.

It sounds like you're projecting. Now I know where all your hostility cums from.

Poor Mistang never learned the lesson.

You are not supposed to be stuck on stupid. But it appears you are very badly stuck. Permanently affixed, in fact.

Bubba had sex with that intern, despite his dishonest denial. Unfaithful and dishonest.

This is why he seems to be one of your heroes.

Did he demand a hummer from you too, bitch?

LOL! I can always get you to fetch the stick. Good doggie.

Aside from your wholly predictable behavioral problems, I'll say this:

Give me a president ANY day who gets a blow job and lies about it if the alternative is the disgraceful mulitple lies of both Bush and Cheney on matters of state. Compared to a president who lied us into an unnecessary war for nonexistent WMDs when it takes our attention away from the real threat to America, Clinton's lie about a personal indiscretion will historically look like much ado about nada, and Republicans will look silly for trying to impeach a president for it.

Clinton's lie didn't cost any Americans (and innocent Iraqis) their lives, or endanger the security of this country, or create a terrorist recruiting poster with those pictures from Abu Ghraib, or destroy our longstanding reputation with allies around the world, or add a trillion or so dollars to the debt which is one of the reasons our country is in trouble today.

Conservatives act like Mall cops on a power trip when a Democrat is president, and behave like unindicted co-conspirators when a Republican is president.

Forum List

Back