Clinton: I'd Raise the Debt Limit and force the courts to stop me. WHAT?

I think everyone is about sick of these idiot Republicans dragging their stupid political feet everyday.

I wish we had Bill back right about now.

I think everyone is about sick of these idiot Republicans dragging their stupid political feet everyday.

I wish we had Bill back right about now.

How dare you say that?

How can anyone say that a group that tries to impeach a popular president (60%+ approval rating DURING his impeachment and senate trial)against the will of the American people, and who applauds a war (shock and awe, don't you know?) for nonexistent WMD which has managed to kill thousands of Americans and many tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis (and counting) are idiots? How can anyone say that?

What people are sick of, is FORMER Democrat Presidents who think the people want to hear what they have to say.

They can NEVER go off into retirement gracefully, they BELIEVE themselves to be PRESIDENT for Life.

shut up already, Clinton.

Anybody been to the Clinton Library? It looks like an oversized double-wide. Has a pretty good cafe though.

Bill Clinton not only has the experience that Obama lacks, but apparently the courage to do what is best for the country without weighing what it would mean to his re-election.

Of course, Bill can afford to speak out on this because he doesn't have to worry about partisian politics, campaign war chests and re-election. He is, however, absolutely right and I have no doubt that when he was in office if this crisis had arisen, he would have done exactly that.

The man was a rotten husband, a womanizer and a dog... but he was a damned fine president despite being constantly under attack during his entire presidency. We could use his experience about now.

Forum List

Back