Clinton Has Aids...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
...Test....

I love a likely rumor...:popcorn:

-----------------------------

BILL Clinton has undergone a secret AIDS test.

The former President of America went to the doctors after learning the terrifying news that a former lover has died from the dreaded disease.

“Bill is desperate to hide the alarming situation from wife Hillary,” a source told America’s Globe magazine.

Bill Clinton has aids test? - Stars - Gazeta Tribuna

“Bill is desperate to hide the alarming situation from wife Hillary,” a source told America’s Globe magazine.

with recent closeup photos of Hillary, Bill may not be alone nor gone afar to have caught it.

with recent closeup photos of Hillary, Bill may not be alone nor gone afar to have caught it.

come on Hillary is hot, in a Nancy Pelosi sort of way!

Not that I want anyone to have HIV... But if Bill has it and Hilary does not, she will never be president as it proves that she simply stays with Bill for political reasons, a weak human.

And Pelosi is hot in a Gollum sort of way...

So says Weekly World News. It must be true.

They rank more reputable than the New York Times.. just sayin

But not quite up there with The National Enquirer...

images

Yes...Pelosi before any "work was done." The nose was the first, if I recall, then Botox, face and lips, teeth whitening or veneers....your call...:lmao: eyebrow and eyelid lift......on and on it goes. Hills, so far, still looks pretty much the same:

Yes...Pelosi before any "work was done." The nose was the first, if I recall, then Botox, face and lips, teeth whitening or veneers....your call...:lmao: eyebrow and eyelid lift......on and on it goes. Hills, so far, still looks pretty much the same:

No thanks for those pictures.

.....but I'm still fascinated by You, of course..:)

Every veteran in the US is encouraged by the VA to have an AIDS test.

...Test....

The former President of America went to the doctors after learning the terrifying news that a former lover has died from the dreaded disease.

Gosh, I thought you were talking about people helping him. I know he has that.

...Test....

Gosh, I thought you were talking about people helping him. I know he has that.

"I know he has that."... it seems likely but really?

Forum List

Back