Clinton Has Aids...

...Test....

I love a likely rumor...:popcorn:

-----------------------------

BILL Clinton has undergone a secret AIDS test.

The former President of America went to the doctors after learning the terrifying news that a former lover has died from the dreaded disease.

“Bill is desperate to hide the alarming situation from wife Hillary,” a source told America’s Globe magazine.

Bill Clinton has aids test? - Stars - Gazeta Tribuna

Gosh, I thought you were talking about people helping him. I know he has that.

"I know he has that."... it seems likely but really?

What can I say? I've lived a sheltered life.

“Bill is desperate to hide the alarming situation from wife Hillary,” a source told America’s Globe magazine.

with recent closeup photos of Hillary, Bill may not be alone nor gone afar to have caught it.

Every veteran in the US is encouraged by the VA to have an AIDS test.

Bill Clinton isn't a veteran.

A draft dodger, no doubt..although, he's a Democrat which makes it okay..:eusa_whistle:

...Test....

I love a likely rumor...:popcorn:

-----------------------------

BILL Clinton has undergone a secret AIDS test.

The former President of America went to the doctors after learning the terrifying news that a former lover has died from the dreaded disease.

Bill Clinton has aids test? - Stars - Gazeta Tribuna

sorry,no rumor.its been all over the LAMESTREAM media magazines.He has it because the media has suppressed it for years that he is bi- sexual.He has aids cause he is gay.:lol::D thats why he so much wanted gays in the military.:lol: Pretty soon we'll probably here news that Hellary has it as well.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back