Clinton email led to execution in Iran

They wont care. Shes fucking nuts.
Exactly how did that email lead to the execution?
If you had bothered to have gone to the link you would have read:

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.
What Cotton says, and what is reality, are usually at odds with each other.

Exactly.

How did that lead to his execution?

Exactly.

Are you that dense/ She named names.

Exactly.

Are you that dense/ She named names.

and?

But for her identifying this man as an informant he would not have been executed.

qmeme_1445900536980_310-770x695.jpg

Kinda reminds me of that doctor that told the Obama administration it was bin Laden. And ended up getting arrested In Pakistan. Because Obama ran his mouth.

Last edited:
Hilly in one of her emails explained how this scientist got 5 million dollars for his information. She made the Iranian case for them.

Bbbbbut Donald said Kahn's wife probably wasn't allowed to speak up!

yes he did----HE should have been hanged-----a KAFFIR cannot
insult a muslim-----in fact such actions have been the basis for pogroms against whole KAFFIR VILLAGES (usually they were just libels)

What Cotton says, and what is reality, are usually at odds with each other.
What you Democrats, the media, and Hillary say are the same.....at odds with reality.
The lies from the left are unbelievable and reckless.

Forum List

Back