Clinton Cash

Bill Clinton has a very successful business in motivational speaking...

You see because Clinton was a very successful President coming from a very modest background, people want to hear him speak...

Sounds a pretty good family business, he even has the wife at it too.
I think you lost us when you called Carter a great president who did great things.

Come on Cowboy. Partisanship is one thing, but Carter "a great man who did great things"?!

Links have been given. I notice that you were unable to bring in ANYTHING that refutes any of the figures given.

That makes this pretty much a wrap...
I looked at the links, and I couldn't make hell or high water out of them...like, what is the $200 million in assets of the foundation? Is this just an office that they own for the corporations, or grants waiting to be given out, cars for everyone that works there or a clinic or two or ten that they have erected etc etc? There's no details, at least not ones that I understood.

If it is a Corporate head quarter's building then my oh my oh my, I would call that wasteful... but if it is clinic buildings in different areas of the country....for their causes, then that's MORE than the 75 million the author claimed went to the cause, right?

And because I could not make hell or high water off of the yearly foundation statements that were linked, I began my search for information on the Clinton foundation with Watchdog groups on charities.

I don't take what authors on either side of the aisle, with an agenda and timing to disrupt the political opponent as being honest....their doing it for a political outcome and doing it for their own monetary grandeur....it's a marketing strategy, not necessarily the truth.

Thus the search for more info.

AND, this search lead to that info I found on their CEO quitting which gave lots of info on this independent "Audit Report" that Chelsea requested, which made some 'recommendations on what the Foundation needed to accomplish, to be on the more up and up in their Foundation....which included not paying their managers so much money....and being more careful on who they take charitable givings from. Chelsea HOPPED on to that audit and is trying to re-mediate or rectify those problems with the foundation.

THIS MEANS that they do have a problem with their foundation or rather problems with their foundation, so the op and you all could very well be right on the percentage going to the causes.

BUT, Chelsea has taken by the horns these "problems" with the foundation and I have every faith in her to accomplish her goals.

Bubba was paying his friends too much imho

Couldn't find Bill, Hillary's or Chelsea's salaries and what they actually make out of the foundation.

yes, there was the travel bill of 5 million I believe since the foundation opened but I don't see that part outrageous out of the $500 million...sure Bill and all of his other workers traveled for this foundation....and they enjoyed traveling and eating well for it, perhaps...but it was their job....

the foundation does have 275 paid employees, that seems like an awful lot of employees for a foundation.

Regardless, I don't blame Hillary for any of this, she and Chelsea recently joined the foundation and Chelsea has been given the task of fixing what daddy and his previous CEO messed up.

Look at part IX of the tax returns......They spent far more than $5 million on travel. Here is 2008: https://www.clintonfoundation.org/files/2008_audited_financials.pdf

In 2008 they spent $13,990,000 on travel alone! $8.7 million for "office expenses". $12.6 million on conferences, conventions and meetings. $27 million on salaries and wages, That same year they gave out a paltry $3.8 million in grants.

Sorry Care, but this is not a charity, it's a slush fund.

The Clinton Foundation is a Bigger Scam than the Kids Wish Network. The worst charities list is going to need to do an update.

America s Worst Charities Kids Wish Network

One does wonder exactly why they are left out of such watchdog ratings. It does not make sense.

I'd take a wild guess that nobody but Clinton huntin' RW's gives a damn ????
Really? You think that it is just fine for a charity to give a grand total of 15% of its donations to actual charity while using the rest for a slush fund?

Of course you do simply because they are attached to the democrat party. The rest of us in the real world find that disgusting.

You see because Clinton was a very successful President coming from a very modest background, people want to hear him speak...

I think you lost us when you called Carter a great president who did great things.

Come on Cowboy. Partisanship is one thing, but Carter "a great man who did great things"?!

Carter Center Accomplishments - Advancing Human Rights Alleviating Unnecessary Human Suffering
Accomplishments
The Carter Center was founded in 1982 by former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and his wife, Rosalynn, in partnership with Emory University, to advance peace and health worldwide. A nongovernmental organization, the Center has helped to improve life for people in more than 80 countries by resolving conflicts; advancing democracy, human rights, and economic opportunity; preventing diseases; improving mental health care; and teaching farmers to increase crop production.

Highlights

• Leading a coalition that has reduced incidence of Guinea worm disease from an estimated 3.5 million cases in 1986 to 126 today, making it likely to be the first human disease since smallpox to be eradicated
  • Observing 99 elections in 38 countries to help establish and strengthen democracies
  • Furthering avenues to peace in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Liberia, Sudan, South Sudan, Uganda, the Korean Peninsula, Haiti, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the Middle East
  • Helping to establish a village-based health care delivery system in thousands of communities in Africa that now have trained health care personnel and volunteers to distribute drugs and provide health education
  • Strengthening international standards for human rights and the voices of individuals defending those rights in their communities worldwide
  • Pioneering new public health approaches to preventing or controlling devastating neglected diseases in Africa and Latin America
  • Advancing efforts to improve mental health care and diminish the stigma against people with mental illnesses.
3.5 million lives saved.....

Carter Center Accomplishments - Advancing Human Rights Alleviating Unnecessary Human Suffering
Accomplishments
The Carter Center was founded in 1982 by former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and his wife, Rosalynn, in partnership with Emory University, to advance peace and health worldwide. A nongovernmental organization, the Center has helped to improve life for people in more than 80 countries by resolving conflicts; advancing democracy, human rights, and economic opportunity; preventing diseases; improving mental health care; and teaching farmers to increase crop production.

Highlights

• Leading a coalition that has reduced incidence of Guinea worm disease from an estimated 3.5 million cases in 1986 to 126 today, making it likely to be the first human disease since smallpox to be eradicated
  • Observing 99 elections in 38 countries to help establish and strengthen democracies
  • Furthering avenues to peace in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Liberia, Sudan, South Sudan, Uganda, the Korean Peninsula, Haiti, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the Middle East
  • Helping to establish a village-based health care delivery system in thousands of communities in Africa that now have trained health care personnel and volunteers to distribute drugs and provide health education
  • Strengthening international standards for human rights and the voices of individuals defending those rights in their communities worldwide
  • Pioneering new public health approaches to preventing or controlling devastating neglected diseases in Africa and Latin America
  • Advancing efforts to improve mental health care and diminish the stigma against people with mental illnesses.
Do you honestly think a link is going to cover the dismal failure that was/is Jimmy Carter?

Give it up. Carter left office as the worst president of the 20th century. He is still, and will always be. His only victory was the Egypt-Israel Camp David accord. the rest turned to absolute shit.

Accomplishments

Highlights

Uh. The Carter Center wasn't formed until AFTER Carter ended his Presidency.

What are his accomplishments AS PRESIDENT that make him such a Great President in your view?

This another joke brought to you by RW...

I think they hate that recently the Democrat ex Presidents have done far more good that the Republican ones....

Carter is an example of a great man doing great things...

GOP ones just find jobs on a oil or defense company board... This is not a bribe (just looks like one).
OR
Do nothing...

sure it is... The C's have over $100 million between them. Why would they put themselves at risk by taking a little $$ on the side? ... well, they didn't.
All logic escapes RW's/

Scuze moi - but the way the Clintons acquired the $100M+ is via the Graft and Influence peddling. They didn't start a successful business. They sold out Americans for greasy, tainted bucks.

You bet I want to hear Bubba speak. At his trial. Answering questions from the prosecution.

This another joke brought to you by RW...

I think they hate that recently the Democrat ex Presidents have done far more good that the Republican ones....

Carter is an example of a great man doing great things...

GOP ones just find jobs on a oil or defense company board... This is not a bribe (just looks like one).
OR
Do nothing...

sure it is... The C's have over $100 million between them. Why would they put themselves at risk by taking a little $$ on the side? ... well, they didn't.
All logic escapes RW's/

Scuze moi - but the way the Clintons acquired the $100M+ is via the Graft and Influence peddling. They didn't start a successful business. They sold out Americans for greasy, tainted bucks.

^^^ GULLIBLE MORON ^^^
No evidence idiot....

This must be killing you... Throwing out unsubstantiated claim after another...

Credibility is your problem. Clinton ran the country to the best boom in modern history, reduced poverty and achieved a surplus.... You back asshats in GOP who have either achieved nothing or have put GOP ahead of USA interests.

Now you are just spitting out hate..

FAIL!!!
Watch Fox News tonight at 10:00 PM EDT and see the special about the Clintons. And I'll bet Fox won't be sued by the criminal Clintons. Hillary is toast and she'll announce her withdrawal any time now. Probably after another "fall."

Bill and Hillary epitomize everything that leftists supposedly hate about politicians, yet they are the King and Queen of their movement.

How lefties can justify that?

theo1.jpg

Yahoo - Clinton Foundation admits mistakes in tax forms

“We have said that after a voluntary external review is completed, we will likely refile forms for some years,” Pally wrote. “While some have suggested that this indicates a failure to accurately report our total revenue, that is not the case. Our total revenue was accurately reported on each year’s form — our error was that government grants were mistakenly combined with other donations.”

Those are only considered mistakes because they were caught doing it. I believe they were "honest" mistakes, just like people who admitted doing them.

What difference does it make?

She's guaranteed 47% of the vote.
This. Partisan politics no longer cares what you do - only what your opponent has done. The left will ignore anything Hillary has done no matter what it is.

The right does this too. If it were not so, there wouldn't be so many loser GOP frontrunners.
Never said they didn’t but this thread was about Clinton and not about the right.

LOL!

Let's be honest here.

The Clinton's are criminals of the highest order.

During the 8 years of the Clinton Cult, well in excess of 100 people who had the misfortune of having become friends and/or associates of the Clinton died... just prior to be subpoenaed, or while waiting to testify on what they knew about whatever was being queried at the time.

There is not a single point within their respective lives that is not mired in deceit and fraud and from which they escaped purely upon the ignorance of the people who spared them... who's trust had been broken by those their ignorance spared; setting them able to return again and again to screw the people of the United States.

That they are back again, is more evidence that the United States is no longer viable as a nation.

And of course that inviability is a direct consequence of the US having been infected by Relativism... the force OKA: Evil... which serves no purpose beyond separating the individual from knowing truth.

Is the country really interested in 4-8 more years of Clinton drama and scandals? They weren't in 2008.

I would think that there must be some Democrats out there just cringing at the thought of the Clinton's having THAT much power again.

Forum List

Back