Clinton Campaign Insider Spills The Beans: Hillary Sleeps 18 Hours A Day Or More

Anyone voting for her. She could stroke out the day before the election, and still win.
Fantastic idea.

Shove a stick up her ass and have Jeff Dunham speak for our Nation.

At least we will have some laughs.

Useful idiot?
The lesser evil.
An astute observation.

Brings me confidence for a prosperous future.

I'll go with the stick up her ass.
Politics, making laws, the marriage of someone else is making sausage. Don't look just enjoy and use what works and what wins.
My dear. I make my living off of the misery created in DC.

I enjoy it and use it to my full advantage.

But I do look.

I plan in advance.

Do I care if she is President. Not one bit.

Do I care if Trump becomes President. Not one bit.

We deserve better.
And now you have hit pay-dirt. You are getting what you deserve with Trump, somewhat more than you deserve with Clinton. You deserve what you are worthy of, nothing.

I heard she only slept 10 hours before her legs cramped hanging from the ceiling. (old bat reference)

The girl might have made it up. It happens, sometimes. That's why you take things like that to court. She was doing her job. That is our justice system. You'll just have to deal with it but at least you aren't lying as much now.
Hillary LAUGHED about getting the rapist off. She LAUGHED
No, she did not laugh about that. The case, the polygraph, the lost evidence, cut from his underpants, that she laughed about. Don't lie about it.

Anti seizure pills often have sedative side effects. Makes sense.

Comment from the article :

"If she is sleeping that much, sounds like chronic fatigue syndrome. Along with lots of other stuff too. Or, could be sleeping a lot due to medication. Either way, she is unfit/unhealthy to hold the job of President of the United States."

Hillary-Clinton-resting-crop.jpg

Confessions of A Former Hillary Clinton Campaign Operative

Very poor photoshop picture. They need to do better than that.

As we all know, Hillary loves rapists. She married one and as a young lawyer she blamed a 12 year old girl for her own rape.
Nothing like that happened. And they lost the evidence so they plead him out which the girl's mother wanted so she didn'thave to testify. Get your facts straight. Don't repeat lies.
My facts are straight. Hillary argued in court that the girl enticed the man who raped her.
Since they never went to court that's going to be rather hard to prove. Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case
Clinton filed a motion to order the 12-year-old girl to get a psychiatric examination. “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing … [and] that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body,” according to an affidavit filed by Clinton in support of her motion.

Thus accusing the 12 year old girl of being responsible for her own rape. Of course Hillary now claims she didn't really want to do it, but she did and nothing has changed as she has grown older, as each new claim that her husband harrass and molested women emerged Hillary set out with grim determination to destroy the women her husband had wronged, just as she set out to destroy that 12 year old girl's reputation and credibility all those years ago.
The girl might have made it up. It happens, sometimes. That's why you take things like that to court. She was doing her job. That is our justice system. You'll just have to deal with it but at least you aren't lying as much now.

That isn't what Clinton was going for, she was trying to hold the 12 year as he person responsible for the rape. In the 70's it was common to blame the female. You seem to be lying and justifying.

Fantastic idea.

Useful idiot?
The lesser evil.
An astute observation.

Politics, making laws, the marriage of someone else is making sausage. Don't look just enjoy and use what works and what wins.

But I do look.

I plan in advance.

We deserve better.
And now you have hit pay-dirt. You are getting what you deserve with Trump, somewhat more than you deserve with Clinton. You deserve what you are worthy of, nothing.

I don't like either candidate but I'd take Trump over Clinton, she is nuttier than a Chinese chicken salad. The thought of voting for either repulses me.

The lesser evil.
An astute observation.

But I do look.

I plan in advance.

We deserve better.

I don't like either candidate but I'd take Trump over Clinton, she is nuttier than a Chinese chicken salad. The thought of voting for either repulses me.
It's a Hold Your Nose year. Like many.

An astute observation.

But I do look.

I plan in advance.

We deserve better.

It is worse than that, the is the worst ever. I wont hold my nose, I'm voting for Johnson. Clinton and Trump are deceitful liberals.

But I do look.

I plan in advance.

We deserve better.

It is worse than that, the is the worst ever. I wont hold my nose, I'm voting for Johnson. Clinton and Trump are deceitful liberals.
Voting third-party means you went from 50-50 to 0-0. Pat yourself on the back.

But I do look.

I plan in advance.

We deserve better.

Voting third-party means you went from 50-50 to 0-0. Pat yourself on the back.

No it means I can exercise my choice, if more did the same, we would beholding our noses every election, you like the status quo. Pat yourself on the back.

Fantastic idea.

Useful idiot?
The lesser evil.
An astute observation.

But I do look.

I plan in advance.

We deserve better.
Trump?

You are so wrong.

I'm not a Trump supporter.

I'm not a Hillary supporter, either.

I'm not getting what I deserve. You are getting what you deserve. Nothing.

Poor lost little girl!

Forum List

Back