Clinton Campaign Insider Spills The Beans: Hillary Sleeps 18 Hours A Day Or More

Trump's a rapist.
As we all know, Hillary loves rapists. She married one and as a young lawyer she blamed a 12 year old girl for her own rape.
Nothing like that happened. And they lost the evidence so they plead him out which the girl's mother wanted so she didn'thave to testify. Get your facts straight. Don't repeat lies.
My facts are straight. Hillary argued in court that the girl enticed the man who raped her.
Since they never went to court that's going to be rather hard to prove. Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case
Clinton filed a motion to order the 12-year-old girl to get a psychiatric examination. “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing … [and] that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body,” according to an affidavit filed by Clinton in support of her motion.

Thus accusing the 12 year old girl of being responsible for her own rape. Of course Hillary now claims she didn't really want to do it, but she did and nothing has changed as she has grown older, as each new claim that her husband harrass and molested women emerged Hillary set out with grim determination to destroy the women her husband had wronged, just as she set out to destroy that 12 year old girl's reputation and credibility all those years ago.
The girl might have made it up. It happens, sometimes. That's why you take things like that to court. She was doing her job. That is our justice system. You'll just have to deal with it but at least you aren't lying as much now.

As we all know, Hillary loves rapists. She married one and as a young lawyer she blamed a 12 year old girl for her own rape.
Nothing like that happened. And they lost the evidence so they plead him out which the girl's mother wanted so she didn'thave to testify. Get your facts straight. Don't repeat lies.
My facts are straight. Hillary argued in court that the girl enticed the man who raped her.
Since they never went to court that's going to be rather hard to prove. Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case
Clinton filed a motion to order the 12-year-old girl to get a psychiatric examination. “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing … [and] that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body,” according to an affidavit filed by Clinton in support of her motion.

Thus accusing the 12 year old girl of being responsible for her own rape. Of course Hillary now claims she didn't really want to do it, but she did and nothing has changed as she has grown older, as each new claim that her husband harrass and molested women emerged Hillary set out with grim determination to destroy the women her husband had wronged, just as she set out to destroy that 12 year old girl's reputation and credibility all those years ago.
The girl might have made it up. It happens, sometimes. That's why you take things like that to court. She was doing her job. That is our justice system. You'll just have to deal with it but at least you aren't lying as much now.
Apparently Hillary always believes women are lying about being harassed, molested or raped when it is convenient for her to believe so. It shows a pattern of behavior that cannot be ignored by honest people.

Hillary is too damn corrupt to care what is best for this country by bowing out due to her bad health. She is just another Sheen with the WINNING syndrome.

Hillary: I can't go all the way to that peurto rican jamaician nation of Mexico,,,you see, I dont speak latino, and I hate Mexican food,and I am just to goddamm Tarrred to git on my private 747 and fly all the way to South America!! and My Hips are shot.

She is awake 5 minutes per diem. That is enough to win vs. trump.

Especially when there are 50 million jackasses like you who have no will power or aptitude to think for yourself. Just pull the lever everything democrat and you are what Lennin called "useful idiots."

It seems you folks can't deal with a simple fact, spreading rumors about Hillary just undermines anything else said. And if if she died on day one few voting for her would mind that much. We have a backup who most probably like better anyway.
Who is we? During August, Hillary's favorable/unfavorable ratings have dropped sharply among women, Hispanics and liberals according to the Washington Post. So who exactly is we?
Anyone voting for her. She could stroke out the day before the election, and still win.
That in itself doesn't say much about your intelligence.

It seems you folks can't deal with a simple fact, spreading rumors about Hillary just undermines anything else said. And if if she died on day one few voting for her would mind that much. We have a backup who most probably like better anyway.
Who is we? During August, Hillary's favorable/unfavorable ratings have dropped sharply among women, Hispanics and liberals according to the Washington Post. So who exactly is we?
Anyone voting for her. She could stroke out the day before the election, and still win.
Fantastic idea.

Shove a stick up her ass and have Jeff Dunham speak for our Nation.

At least we will have some laughs.

Useful idiot?

That in itself doesn't say much about your intelligence.
#nevertrump

Fantastic idea.

Useful idiot?
The lesser evil.

Fantastic idea.

Useful idiot?
The lesser evil.
An astute observation.

Brings me confidence for a prosperous future.

I'll go with the stick up her ass.

Fantastic idea.

Useful idiot?
The lesser evil.
An astute observation.

Politics, making laws, the marriage of someone else is making sausage. Don't look just enjoy and use what works and what wins.

Anti seizure pills often have sedative side effects. Makes sense.

Comment from the article :

"If she is sleeping that much, sounds like chronic fatigue syndrome. Along with lots of other stuff too. Or, could be sleeping a lot due to medication. Either way, she is unfit/unhealthy to hold the job of President of the United States."

Hillary-Clinton-resting-crop.jpg

Confessions of A Former Hillary Clinton Campaign Operative
Hilarious stuff. Amazing how easy it is to make money off the dupes....

Fantastic idea.

Useful idiot?
The lesser evil.
An astute observation.

Politics, making laws, the marriage of someone else is making sausage. Don't look just enjoy and use what works and what wins.
My dear. I make my living off of the misery created in DC.

I enjoy it and use it to my full advantage.

But I do look.

I plan in advance.

Do I care if she is President. Not one bit.

Do I care if Trump becomes President. Not one bit.

We deserve better.

Either way, other people surrounding her will be running the presidency.
If Hillary does win and it turns out the people around her concealed evidence during the election that Hillary was so unfit to serve, it will more likely be Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House who will be running the presidency.
which means he could rule you for 16 years.

pretty scary, since he's a white hating, gay hating, racist, neo con crook.

the entire tired lib playbook in one sentence- bravo!

Hillary LAUGHED about getting the rapist off. She LAUGHED

New Topics

Forum List

Back