Clinton again refuses to release Goldman Sachs transcripts

Hey mouth-frothing rubes, what do you think is in those speeches that could make you angry?

I think there is some serious, damning Ass-Sucking going on in those speeches.

When Wall Street Bankers pay a Corrupt Politician $675,000 to suck their ass in a few speeches--the Corrupt Politicians sucks that Wall Street Banker Ass.

And, speaking of sucking, if Monica Lewinski had been First Lady, and Hillary Clinton had been a White House intern...Hillary would have done the same thing Monica Lewinski did, except she wouldn't have saved the Blue Dress because she's just not as smart as Monica Lewinski.

In fact, she's a downright Dumb-Ass which fact is missed by people who can't get over how much of a Pathological Liar she is.

Ha, and she was a Walmart lawyer for God's sake. I find it both fascinating and comical that all the 'Occupy Wall Street' dunces will be voting for her. Buncha confused loons. :cuckoo:

This is just one more of many issues that are going to eat her ass up.

The list is too long to repeat.

And the big one, out of her many many malecfactions, the one that might even get her into the clink...the one the FBI is now into heavily...is where money was given to the Clinton Foundation by Foreign Governments who needed some sort of approval or waiver or favorable ruling out of the State Department while she was Secretary of State. That's jail time.
This is just one more total nonissue for rubes to get their HDS fix.

Hey mouth-frothing rubes, what do you think is in those speeches that could make you angry?

Actually, there is something to this.

Do you want to know what is in those speeches? It is her cozy relationship with Goldman's, they have said as much.

Most folks already know this. Do you need to have it spelled out for you?

In an era when being a pawn of the establishment is considered a bane and not a boon, it is an albatross around the neck of anyone running. It is quite clear the reason. . . .

Why Goldman's CEO Will Not Publicly Endorse Hillary Clinton
456034026.jpg

Goldman Sachs GS 0.45% CEO Lloyd Blankfein won’t say who he is backing for president. The reason: He thinks his support could be toxic.

In a CNBC interview this morning, Blankfein, who has been a Hillary Clinton supporter in the past, was asked if he is again supporting the Democratic frontrunner, who narrowly won Iowa. Blankfein dodged the question.

“I don’t want to help or hurt anybody by giving them my endorsement,” he said.

Blankfein supported Clinton for president in 2008 when she lost the nomination to Barack Obama. And he has widely been reported as helping Clinton raise money for her current campaign. So it seemed odd that he wasn’t willing to publicly say he is backing her.
Conservative hero Rafael Cruz is currently banging a higher up at Goldman Sachs and helped them get investors. Are you mouth-frothing rubes going to demand transcripts of conversations he's had with her?

When are the 'Occupy' nutters gonna occupy the Clinton residence? Are there any of those peeps left? Or were they just a Democrat-contrived Election year scam?

And the big one, out of her many many malecfactions, the one that might even get her into the clink...the one the FBI is now into heavily...is where money was given to the Clinton Foundation by Foreign Governments who needed some sort of approval or waiver or favorable ruling out of the State Department while she was Secretary of State. That's jail time.

Do you want to know what is in those speeches? It is her cozy relationship with Goldman's, they have said as much.

In an era when being a pawn of the establishment is considered a bane and not a boon, it is an albatross around the neck of anyone running. It is quite clear the reason. . . .

456034026.jpg

Goldman Sachs GS 0.45% CEO Lloyd Blankfein won’t say who he is backing for president. The reason: He thinks his support could be toxic.

In a CNBC interview this morning, Blankfein, who has been a Hillary Clinton supporter in the past, was asked if he is again supporting the Democratic frontrunner, who narrowly won Iowa. Blankfein dodged the question.

Blankfein supported Clinton for president in 2008 when she lost the nomination to Barack Obama. And he has widely been reported as helping Clinton raise money for her current campaign. So it seemed odd that he wasn’t willing to publicly say he is backing her.
Conservative hero Rafael Cruz is currently banging a higher up at Goldman Sachs and helped them get investors. Are you mouth-frothing rubes going to demand transcripts of conversations he's had with her?

Conservative hero Rafael Cruz is currently banging a higher up at Goldman Sachs

His wife. And?

456034026.jpg

His wife. And?
You're right. No relevance to anything there. Give Cruz a pass and continue the 30+ year Hillary witch hunt.

456034026.jpg

His wife. And?
You're right. No relevance to anything there. Give Cruz a pass and continue the 30+ year Hillary witch hunt.

I agree, his wife's job is not relevant.

456034026.jpg

His wife. And?

Hillary gave a them a speech, while Rafael is literally in bed with them...

Here let me save you some money:

Wholesale Kool-Aid Shipper - 192 assorted packs (non-sweeten - GLW

Well, I hate to defend Hillary, but she is under no obligation to release them.

But it does look suspicious, for sure.

456034026.jpg

His wife. And?

Yes. Cruz's wife works for Goldman. And?

456034026.jpg

I completely agree with you. Anyone that supports Cruz hasn't done their research. :thup:

A dominionist is just as scary as that Lucifarian Clinton.

....reflective of the Obama administration's 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh'... The only thing 'transparent' about Liberals is how crooked and dishonest they are.

456034026.jpg

His wife. And?

For the love of all that is holy, listen to you two rubes. . .

vote.jpg

His wife. And?

A couple is a team, they work together. That means Cruz works for Goldman. It also means

. . . . SO DOES HILLARY.

THAT MEANS the folks that think there is a dimes worth of difference between the Democrats and Republican parties are deluding themselves.

That's what.

derp derp derp derp derp. . . . . .
Thomas_Jefferson_Quote.jpg

bf6de5bae56f8566fc066840f1ac6e1c.jpg

His wife. And?

A couple is a team, they work together. That means Cruz works for Goldman. It also means

. . . . SO DOES HILLARY.

THAT MEANS the folks that think there is a dimes worth of difference between the Democrats and Republican parties are deluding themselves.

That's what.

Love those fake quotes. Durr.

. . . . SO DOES HILLARY.

That's what.

Love those fake quotes. Durr.

Hmmmm. . .

Seems after investigation, the first one is paraphrased, and slightly spurious, but the meaning is the same.
Private Banks (Quotation) | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

And the second?
National economy and the banking system of the United States

Forum List

Back