Clinton again refuses to release Goldman Sachs transcripts

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
If you want to take on Wall Street then that should be reflected in the transcripts, right? Why not release them and end the controversy?

If you want to take on Wall Street then that should be reflected in the transcripts, right? Why not just release them and end the controversy?

Those job creators paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for those speeches, and now you want them for FREE?

What are you, some kind of commie?

• Banned
Yeah, the last thing we need is a President who communicates in any kind of positive way with our banks.

:laugh2:

There's nothing wrong with communicating with the banks. I just want to know what she said.

It's the Clinton/Democrat slow walk all over again. Yup, the country really needs 4 more years of corrupt politics and Clinton lies. Hillary will continue to move the goal posts.

First she says yes, I will provide the documents, then she says I will provide the documents when Bernie does, now it's, I will provide the documents when the Republican candidates do, next it will be whoops, they were somehow deleted...Democrats and slow walking criminals, the perfect fit.

Last edited:
This is just one more of many issues that are going to eat her ass up.

The list is too long to repeat.

And the big one, out of her many many malecfactions, the one that might even get her into the clink...the one the FBI is now into heavily...is where money was given to the Clinton Foundation by Foreign Governments who needed some sort of approval or waiver or favorable ruling out of the State Department while she was Secretary of State. That's jail time.

And the big one, out of her many many malecfactions, the one that might even get her into the clink...the one the FBI is now into heavily...is where money was given to the Clinton Foundation by Foreign Governments who needed some sort of approval or waiver or favorable ruling out of the State Department while she was Secretary of State. That's jail time.
This is just one more total nonissue for rubes to get their HDS fix.

You're sheer comedy sometimes...no one should expect these transcripts from Hillary Clinton, it's folly and she's a well polished pile of bullshit.

Hey mouth-frothing rubes, what do you think is in those speeches that could make you angry?

I'm not assuming anything is in them. I just think she should release them and end the controversy. She said she wants to stand up to the banks; she also said she was telling them to "cut it out" in 2007. I'm sure none of that conflicts with what she said to them in those speeches.

Last edited:

Hey mouth-frothing rubes, what do you think is in those speeches that could make you angry?

Actually, there is something to this.

Do you want to know what is in those speeches? It is her cozy relationship with Goldman's, they have said as much.

Most folks already know this. Do you need to have it spelled out for you?

In an era when being a pawn of the establishment is considered a bane and not a boon, it is an albatross around the neck of anyone running. It is quite clear the reason. . . .

Why Goldman's CEO Will Not Publicly Endorse Hillary Clinton
456034026.jpg

Why Goldman's CEO Will Not Publicly Endorse Hillary Clinton

Goldman Sachs GS 0.45% CEO Lloyd Blankfein won’t say who he is backing for president. The reason: He thinks his support could be toxic.

In a CNBC interview this morning, Blankfein, who has been a Hillary Clinton supporter in the past, was asked if he is again supporting the Democratic frontrunner, who narrowly won Iowa. Blankfein dodged the question.

“I don’t want to help or hurt anybody by giving them my endorsement,” he said.

Blankfein supported Clinton for president in 2008 when she lost the nomination to Barack Obama. And he has widely been reported as helping Clinton raise money for her current campaign. So it seemed odd that he wasn’t willing to publicly say he is backing her.

So what if Goldman Sachs owns Hillary? It's a free country, right?

They only bought what people were selling

I applaud Hillary taking the opportunity to make a couple hundred million while campaigning, that's the entrepreneurial spirit that made America great

Forum List

Back