Clinton: "A few years ago this guy would have been getting us coffee"

Hmm, Obama won 97% of the black vote. He still enjoys 97% support among Blacks. Blacks and especially black teenagers are getting hit the hardest in this recession, yet still continue to support him in record numbers. One gets the idea that if Obama were white his support would be minimal.
WHat does any of that tell you?

Except that Bill Clinton got a massive majority of the black vote, and a whole bunch of white Democrats voted for Obama.

Black people only make up 12% of the population. Obama won with 53% of the electorate.

That's quite a lot of white people voting for Obama, now isn't it?

Of course, thinking that the only way a black man could be president is through racism is pretty racist too...

I would suggest you people stop trying to argue this point while you are behind. I don't like calling people racist, and this argument is ridiculous.

What is the point of all that? It tends to confirm rather than deny what I said, where it is even relevant. Blacks vote Democratic far mroe often than anything else, even though Democratic party programs have had a demonstrably negative effect on the inner city black community.
How many black Republicans voted for Obama? I would bet a whole bunch.

The Liberal dominated MSM will give Reid,Clinton,and the other racist Democrats a free pass because Liberals are disingenuous hypocrites for the most part. Look at how the Liberal MSM has always fawned all over the KKK Grand Wizard (D) Robert Byrd. The Liberal MSM simply can't be trusted anymore. Their double-standard hypocrisy has become pretty obvious to most common sense thinking Americans. They'll spin and apologize for Reid and his gang. They've become pretty predictable at this point. Pretty sad stuff.

Let me write this down so I don't forget:

In the Democrat party Blacks are "Negroes who should be serving us coffee".

Got it.

Apparently while speaking some type of dialect. If your a Democrat, don't forget to apologize later for mentioning any of this. The apology should be in the form of accusing a Republican or Conservative of being racist.

Better yet, claim that you are a conservative Democrat!!

If sacrificing principles is the means to getting more black support then you have to weigh if it is worth it or not and I say no.

Those principles being "not representing the interests of Black folks".

Actions speak louder than words buddy. There are NO black representatives, which shows that, in general, Democrats are more accepting of black people than republicans.

The only positions you people can get filled with black candidates are appointed positions, and you just do that to try to hide how racist a large segment of your constituency is.

Now, personally I don't like race baiting, and hardly ever do it, but I'm not going to stand by and listen to this utter crap.

It's truly not racism that keeps blacks away from republicans, (I am not a republican BTW though I do lean more to the right), but a completely different set of ideas as to what role government should play in our lives. This is, for some reason, made out to be racism. I see more blatant racism in the black community than I do the white community and to me it is not even disturbing because this country and its people have come a long way and will keep getting better. The Dems do not want it but it is inevitable. Race will soon be a small and different issue than it is now.

The Liberal dominated MSM will give Reid,Clinton,and the other racist Democrats a free pass because Liberals are disingenuous hypocrites for the most part. Look at how the Liberal MSM has always fawned all over the KKK Grand Wizard (D) Robert Byrd. The Liberal MSM simply can't be trusted anymore. Their double-standard hypocrisy has become pretty obvious to most common sense thinking Americans. They'll spin and apologize for Reid and his gang. They've become pretty predictable at this point. Pretty sad stuff.

I don't think there is a whole lot of anything to apologize for. Maybe I am missing something.

Intelligent people know where the racism comes from, the same people who have kept the ghettos well supplied so they continue to get their votes.

Here you go folks, these are your fellow republicans.

This man still thinks in 2010 that all black people live in ghettos and vote only because they get food stamps.

He thinks all black people are too stupid to understand politics and refuse to work.

Black people voted for democrats because republicans insult everything they do as a people to advance themselves as "pulling the race card" and the Rs have a LONG record of trying to keep black people from voting.

This poster is the IDIOT and black people vote their own and their countrys best interests just like EVERY OTHER American.

Racist scumbag

Look you lying sack of turds you are wrong. First off, SFC Ollie never used the word "all" in his description. Never said they didn't work. Never said they didn't understand politics.
Black people vote for whoever they feel or think will best meet their needs. I vote for people not against others. I assume others are equally able to do the same.
He without a doubt infered that the black vote for dems at the 90 something rate that it is is due to ghetto votes, you can pretend to yourself but no one with more than a few brain cells to rub together will buy it.
Republicans have worked to keep elections fair by not allowing unregistered, dead, illegals and other folks without a legal right to vote from voting. The deepest and worst racism has come from Democrats who have kept down blacks in the 50s and then grown into a nanny state which presumes balcks can't do for themselves. That is a pro slavery mentality which the Democrats own.
If you would bother to accept the facts you would find that this type of "voting of Dead" and "Illegals voting" is nearly nonexsistant. If you would accept court documents as fact then you would be forced to face the fact that Republican HAVE disenfranchised perfectly legal voters by getting their right to vote taken away through deception. I DARE you to proove otherwisie! They were CAUGHT in the 1980s and the Felons list in Florida resulted in court cases and Florida was forced to abondone the practice.

You people can live on a steady diet of lies if you wish but dont expecct to grow your party while doing it.

No, what it shows is that the Blacks huddle together in districts and elect their own. And since most blacks believe that welfare is a good thing, they vote democrat. I don't like racial threads at all, because when you tell the truth you are crucified. Look at Mr Bill Cosby.

Yes, all black people are stupid and easily duped by the Democratic Party, right?

And they're all lazy and on welfare, right?

And yet it's the Democrats, not Republicans like you who are racist, right?

Do you have any idea what you sound like?

No, actually my 2 black nephews both have jobs. Though they still live in a neighborhood that I wouldn't want to walk through at night. And they still vote Democrat, I think, if they vote. but pretty good guys in general.

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[

It is a DOCUMENTED fact that the Republican party disenfranchises Black voters.

The Democrat Party is the party of racism. Well at least some. ;) Same problem with some in GOP and probably independents too. Who would have thought?

I don't like generalizing and calling anyone racists.

I just think it's the height of hypocrisy Republicans to call Democrats racist.

and Democrats calling Republicans the same?

Indeed. In fact I don't think that Republicans are generally racist. When I hear Democrats calling people racist simply because they dont like Barack Obama, for instance, I generally disagree with them and say so.

I think that there may be more racists in the Republican party than in the Democratic party, due to demographic party affiliation changes in the late 60's, but I don't think that it's a significantly larger number.

All my points in this thread have simply been pointing out how calling the Democrats "racist" hypocritical, and saying that black people aren't able to choose a party for themselves is indeed a racist thing to do.

Intelligent people know where the racism comes from, the same people who have kept the ghettos well supplied so they continue to get their votes.

Here you go folks, these are your fellow republicans.

This man still thinks in 2010 that all black people live in ghettos and vote only because they get food stamps.

He thinks all black people are too stupid to understand politics and refuse to work.

Black people voted for democrats because republicans insult everything they do as a people to advance themselves as "pulling the race card" and the Rs have a LONG record of trying to keep black people from voting.

This poster is the IDIOT and black people vote their own and their countrys best interests just like EVERY OTHER American.

Racist scumbag

Maybe you should know something about a person before you try to talk shit about them. In my immediate family we have Mexican, Puerto Ricans, and Blacks. My graduating class from HS in 71 was 82% black. Does this give you any clue as to what I know about the Ghettos and black people? By the way all 3 of my half black grand nephews call me their favorite Uncle.
So fuck you scumbag, I've lived in it.

What is the point of all that? It tends to confirm rather than deny what I said, where it is even relevant. Blacks vote Democratic far mroe often than anything else, even though Democratic party programs have had a demonstrably negative effect on the inner city black community.

In your opinion.

But obviously not in the opinion of black folks in general.

Your statement is once again saying that black folks are not intelligent to decide for themselves what's good for them and what's not.

How many black Republicans voted for Obama? I would bet a whole bunch.

Considering only 6% of the black community identified itself as Republican in 2004, and that number declined drastically as black folks changed party affiliation over the past couple of years, relatively not too many black Republicans voted for Obama.

No, actually my 2 black nephews both have jobs. Though they still live in a neighborhood that I wouldn't want to walk through at night. And they still vote Democrat, I think, if they vote. but pretty good guys in general.

I want to say at this juncture, that just because I consider the points you made to be a bit racist, I do not consider that to be proof that you are a racist.

I don't think that that is the case in fact.

Saying black people vote for reasons unlike any other American is fucking racist.

That does not mean you are not a racist

Maybe not, but you just proved that you are an idiot.

Why do you REFUSE to respond to the FACT that republicans disenfranchise black voters?

Republicans are not depriving anyone of a vote. At least no more so than Democrats have. In many cases, absentee and military votes have gone uncounted by Democrats. I know you have to spread any case to the contrary to keep the believers going, but really.

Maybe not, but you just proved that you are an idiot.

Why do you REFUSE to respond to the FACT that republicans disenfranchise black voters?

Republicans are not depriving anyone of a vote. At least no more so than Democrats have. In many cases, absentee and military votes have gone uncounted by Democrats. I know you have to spread any case to the contrary to keep the believers going, but really.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Central_Voter_File

James Lee's testimony
On 17 April, 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

[edit] Errors in the list
Florida has re-edited its felon list five times since 1998 to correct errors

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_caging#1980s

1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."

It is COURT documented fact that republicans have disenfranchised black voters.

Last edited:
Saying black people vote for reasons unlike any other American is fucking racist.

So Christians don't vote differently than atheists? Their personal beliefs don't affect their vote? Gays won't vote for a person who is openly gay or pro gay? Police officers won't vote for a local mayor who is pro law enforcement?

Groups off people vote differently as a group depending upon that group, But that's ok if you want blacks to be different than other groups. The Blacks who are racists prefer that anyway. They like being treated different.

Get a brain.

Forum List

Back